Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Decision Time...OZ vs Maya

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Decision Time...OZ vs Maya

Ok i made a few posts today to get some information about wheels and tires, purchasing options, pricing, quality etc.

i started off wanting the Avarus AV3...but know that ive done my share of research ive decided that its wiser to just invest a few hundred bucks and get something that is quality and will increase the value of my car.

and ive narrowed it down to a few options ..i have a DG coupe for the record

OZ seems to be a respectable brand, they make the 3peice wheels, and they have three wheels that i like alot and so far they have the most attractive prices

O.Z. Galileo III - Black

OZ Galileo III - Bright Silver

OZ Raffaelo III - Polished w/ clear coat

Maya has the most gorgeous rims IMO...they look amazing to me...but clearly they are damn expensive. if i was to make a big purchase and go all out i would msot defintily go with maya

of the mayas, my favorite is the MRS

Considering Performance, Price, Quality, and Most importantly looks, which of these do u guys recommend for my ride? and how much better are the Mayas then the OZs?

other recomendations are welcome as well...only interested in staggerred styles though ..and im not a big fan of volks which seem to be a popular choice here

Old 06-15-2007, 07:21 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
They are both very good quality wheel companies. If the maya's are your favorite wheel of all time then i'd say save up and go with em. The OZ Galileo's are a very very nice wheel as well. In terms of quality, strenght, finish, both companies are right up there. You wont see many OZ wheels on the G though since they mainly make fitments for Euro cars.
-GP-

Old 06-16-2007, 12:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I love Maya rims, I had STM's and they looked perfect on the coupe. I also like the MRS's the only reason why I didn't get them because at the time I was picking I saw a coupe with them but didn't see a coupe with STM's so I made them my choice.

If your interested I may be selling my set of Maya STM's cheap, they are 20"x9" front and 20"x10.5" rear, They are the Diamond Graphite, they look awesome and only have about 1200 miles one the, none of which were in the winter because my coupe sat in my garage from sept-april

If your interested pm me.

Last edited by Meth68; 06-16-2007 at 12:37 AM.