Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

iForged Liar Liar Deceiving Liar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 06:09 AM
J-Dizzle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ouch, I hope his company goes bankrupt, companies like this need to realize that their customers are important and not just some chump with money in his pockets. Poor customer service not only leads to unhappy customers, those unhappy customers will spread the word through, friends, forums, and so on. So, in reality, you're actually losing thousands of potential customers that want to buy your product. Good luck with your sh1tty business. LMAO

Old 04-27-2007, 06:38 AM
wow, sorry to hear about your bad experience with iforged. this is actually news to me. i live in so cal and i know the people here who get iforged wheels usually gets good customer service. i guess probably if they know that you are local, they would most likely treat you better since you can always go there in person to bitch at them. but damn, if i ever paid so much for wheels i would also expect top notch service.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
never liked iforged wheels, and now more reason not to.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:46 PM
damn- old thread, but I think ill steer clear of iForged!!!

Old 04-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Very old thread.

Good info. I think most wheel companies have a story like this going around about them. It's not like iForged is the only one.

Old 05-22-2007, 09:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree with the others, old thread but still extremely useful.

I have a couple points to make that some overlooked.

11 months... enough said. If a company has your product for that long you DO NOT let them leave unfixed. I dont care if you have to send back a new set. 11 months, no excuse.

The finisher lost them? The second that happend a new set should have been worked on. You never admit that to the customer if its the truth, if you do admit this mistake you follow it with, we will make it right with a new set. Done no if ands or buts.

I found this thread because a detail shop ruined my brand new 20" Maya STM's so I was looking to buy a new set of 20's this week. My choices "were" between Maya, HRE, Asanti, iforged and jline. A friend at work told me to stay far far away from iforged because of their customer service and their quality of work seem to show after only a year. His friend mentioned the same reasons why he sold his rims and will no longer go with iforged. Well sure enough I do a search here and find this thread. It's safe to say they lost my $3000+ as well. Such a shame a company could care this little about a customer who believes they are buying a "high end" rim.

Old 05-24-2007, 05:43 PM
i know people who use to work there, but i dont want to mention name here. in terms of quality, i dont think it is that great, they have a few so call "state of the art machine" for production, dont even have a coating plant. why pay that much for a wheel, when you can even buy replacement. It is like buying a $200 dollar ATV from Pepboys, but sorry no replacement parts! sorry to hear that. you got jack man, this aint right!

Old 05-24-2007, 05:48 PM
i agree man. whoever is side with Iforge, ask yourself how many 11months you can afford to waste on a product you spent a fortune but isnt able to use it.

Do you understand me now?[/QUOTE]

Old 05-24-2007, 07:27 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by rocka_fellow
i agree man. whoever is side with Iforge, ask yourself how many 11months you can afford to waste on a product you spent a fortune but isnt able to use it.

Do you understand me now?
No not at all lol. Your broken English is hilarious. Go back to high school

Old 05-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by b00stedjustin
No not at all lol. Your broken English is hilarious. Go back to high school

You must be either lonely, bored or both. How about leaving other people alone for a change and worry about yourself. Yep that was some broken down english but your reply was much more annoying trust me.

Old 05-25-2007, 03:31 AM
this thread is still going on...
wow

Old 06-20-2007, 01:43 AM
damm! i ALMOST picked up a set. dammit why did i read this thread.....

Old 06-20-2007, 06:53 AM
i dont see why people dont look at ccw wheels...great custom forged wheel

Old 06-20-2007, 08:06 AM
G35driver Addict
i really wanted some too, but they were too pricey. i couldn't justify it to myself. where can you find ccw's.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:03 AM
XKR
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by WillCG
I bought iForged rims in winter of 2003 and man were they sweet. 19's Flux brushed. I was rolling on them until August of 04. I curbed one of them as I was pulling out of a parking space. I tried to have someone here on the east coast fix em but since they were two piece and welded together, this shop wasn't able to repair it. So I decided to have iForged all the way in California fix it. I call up Vincent Wong and he said sure, we'll fix it. He said we'll probably have to re-hoop the wheel and get it to you by three to six weeks. I'm like okay, whatever it takes. I call back a two weeks later, hoping the progress has started. Nope, Vincent says, oh.. we have SEMA at Vegas or something and yeah, we're too busy to fix your wheel, we probably can't do it until after its complete so your looking at another 3-6 weeks. Again my attitude was alright whatever it takes. I was patient, Vincent knew and he took advantage of that. So I call back a month later and he says oh the wheel is at the finisher. (They outsource all there finishing or so he says, probably a f*ing lie). I'm like word, my wheel is almost done, NOT. BIG FAT NOT. I call back two or three weeks later and guess what, Vincent says the finisher lost the wheel and they have to find it. Ooops. Since I couldn't do anything about it at that point, I figure I'd have to wait. So I call him back again like a week later to see if they found it. Nope. I give him ring the next week. Nope. Finally he says, we'll make you a new wheel no charge. It'll take "a couple of weeks". I ask him don't you guys have a new process for making wheels which takes half the normal time, he says yup it a ceramic coating process. Fine. Make me the new wheel and get it to me. Three weeks pass and I call him, nope not done. Then another two weeks pass and finally for the first time ever he calls me and say, oh we found your wheel from the finishers and we will ship the wheel to you ASAP and for your troubles we will give you a check for 150. At this point I'm celebrating. After 11 months of waiting I'll get my wheel.

I get my wheel last friday and guess what... My frustration, time and money has been wasted as Vincent Wong has wasted an entire year for what? NOTHING. The wheel is in the same condition as I sent it to him. Do you believe that?

That lying son of a b*TCh VINCENT WONG has wasted my F*ing time. You F*ing ***** of an 8hole. Read this Vincent, Your a f*ing low life piece of Sh.

I called him the next biz day which was yesterday. He says he told me it wasn't fix when he called me. Liar. I'm like then give me a hook up on the wheel you put into production six weeks ago. He's like oh well since we made a set of three to complete the set, it going to be hard to sell it to you. I'm like well use your brain and make another new one for that set and give me the one that is finished. He gave me a price of 699 for one wheel, which is considered wholesale price. Yeah right. I only paid 2400 for a set of four rims mind you that the rear rims are bigger. 699 times for nearly 2800. I said well if i bought that one you had, when can you ship it to me? Vincent says a couple of a week because the new ceramic process is actually a longer process? (You damn liar. you told me the process was faster) What kind of a business converts its operations so that a part of the process takes longer? Huh? I could understand if the process made a superior finish then maybe. But thats another topic. The point is kids, Vincent Wong is a LIAR, Deceiving, female dog. Come on. With this kind of service and irresponsibility. I hope iForged bankrupts and goes down in hell.

Sorry for the long *** story. I just had to vent.

Never mind weeks, it took months for them to do nothing to a wheel.

I hear all you people complaining about dpe and iforged taking like 13 weeks. Well do you feel better now?

And for the people who were considering get iforged,... Better take your business elsewhere, some place that actually appreciates their customers.
If you ever get the wheel back....send it to Wheel America. They will repair it in 24 hours. I think their website is www.wheels-america.com. They have never let me down yet

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: iForged Liar Liar Deceiving Liar