Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

iForged Liar Liar Deceiving Liar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 09:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WillCG
They say they are going to send me the check with the wheel, but I don't see it.
Yeah, they said they were gonna give him a check for $150 but he never saw it.

Hopefully the money or wheel comes your way soon.

Old 06-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by speedygp
Get some Volks!!!!!

yes i do like my volks...but i will not be buying another set again....i'm not happy with how the rims hold up against daily use...

yes i won't be buying iforged....gona stick with BBS...good rims and solid.....

Old 06-21-2005, 10:12 PM
Wow. i was soooo close on buying Iforged. Thank gawd I didn't buy it! Volk, here i come!

Old 06-21-2005, 10:38 PM
G SQUAD
Customer service is #1 in my book. Any company that operates like this will not get my business. Sorry for your aggravation, but atleast you have your wheel back and maybe a local wheel repair shop can do something with it.

Old 06-21-2005, 10:44 PM
Damn I was also thinking about gettin IForged but thanks for the heads up. See IForged, if you customer service is crap you will lose many customers. I will be posting this thread to warn people of IForged and it's unethical tactics.

Old 06-21-2005, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the valuable info!

Old 06-21-2005, 11:03 PM
9T6
Originally Posted by Z2G
don't get me wrong, i specifically started by saying i was NOT supporting iforged. i was just wondering about some key points and trying to see the other side of the story. but, you're right....11 months is a long time. i'm just saying part of the problem was not the fault of iforged--being lost by the finisher and delaying it even more.

i feel for you dude. but at least if true, they gave you a check to cover the repairs for free.
Z2G

The key point is 11 months transpired and the dude wasn't even made whole again, he was in the same position he was 11 months prior except he had alot of aggrevation to boot. Heck you could build a house in 11 months....... duh.

Old 06-21-2005, 11:04 PM
Sorry to hear about your problems man.

That's too bad. iForged wheels are soooo hot. I really want a set of iforged wheels but everytime I go to a shop and ask for iForged they look at me funny and say "you want iForged???" followed by "I don't mean to sound pushy but you should spend the extra money on HRE's... You'll be glad you did"

At first I thought it was just some dude trying to get me to spend more money for rims. But after reading this story... And I keep hearing the same thing coming from all the shops. "They're good rims... You should order them in the fall so you get them in the spring... just hope nothing goes wrong with them"

I get the same story everywhere I go... EVERYONE can't be wrong... can they?

hope it takes less then 11 months to get your money.

Old 06-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Mods, can we make this a sticky?

Old 06-21-2005, 11:41 PM
G35driver Addict
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no need to make this a sticky, just probably one of those situations everyone runs into. i'd like to hear other's experiences, and if they're consistent then we can safely say that iforged is a bad company to do service with

Old 06-22-2005, 12:08 AM
This really sucks for iforged considering that this is the first time ive heard of such a bad situation as this is. They have really good wheels for the money and most people dont get this type of treatment. I'm not at all supporting iforged for what they did to WILLCG since it really sucks and he should be mad. All i have to say is. Just because one person had a bad experience doesnt mean that the company overall is bad. I'm sure companies such as hre, dpe, volks, etc have their few customers that experience what WILLCG did. I myself am happy with the customer service of iforged. My brother just recently placed an order for a set of wheels for his car. This is the second time i've dealt with vince and everything went smoothly.

It seems ordering wheels isnt the issue here. Iforged is good at getting brand new wheels to you, but fixing wheels is the problem. Like WILLCG said, he was happy with the wheels when he got them, no problem there. The problem arose when he sent in his wheel for repair.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:33 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Cold
It's called customer service. Many companies spend alot of money in this area to keep their customers happy after the sale. I don't think this was the case here. If they are not up to par in getting their product repaired then they should get a service that can or simply tell the customer we can't do it but to string him along for so long whatever the circumstances is unaceptable by any standard.

Chops
No need to stick this thread, it will run it's course. Can't be stickin threads everytime there is a 'customer complaint' post.

Old 06-22-2005, 03:00 AM
WillCG...you should also vent your frustration on e46fanatics.com cuz Vince Wong is a forum member of that website...i think he posts under "iforged".....

Old 06-22-2005, 03:14 AM
Sorry to hear of your bad experience with I-forged. Evidently this is how Vince Wong runs his business. I am a member of the Corvette Forum and there was a guy over there that bought a new set of I-Forged wheels. One of his wheels had chrome peeling off when it arrived and good ole Vince was using the same tactics with him. Lets just say I-forged will not have to worry about selling a lot of wheels to Corvette Forum members. Maybe he should change the name of his company to I-Defrauded. Seems to be more accurate. Peace.

Old 06-22-2005, 03:19 AM
I-Forged have had alot of complaints about their .....poor ( i'm speaking very generously) customer service, they don't care about you "after" you purchase the wheel. I'd like to hear the Iforged part of the story.

all i heard is, " blah blah blah, hes not telling the truth, hes making up some of the things." well, at least try to type at least half of WillCG's post.

Iforged sucks, period.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: iForged Liar Liar Deceiving Liar