Engine - Power Adders Forced Induction; Nitrous; SprintBooster; etc.

FS: STS Remote-Mount Turbo Kit - Upgraded Turbo and Intercooler - Newly Serviced BB Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up STS Remote-Mount Turbo Kit - Upgraded Turbo and Intercooler - Newly Serviced BB Turbo

FS:
STS Remote-Mount Turbo Kit
Upgraded Turbo and Intercooler

Newly Serviced Ball-Bearing Turbo
Great Condition

PRICE:
$3,999 plus shipping
OR BEST OFFER

DESCRIPTION:

This is an STS remote-mount turbo kit for the 350Z/G35. The kit is in great condition and has been substantially upgraded from its original form. I will not part out this kit. However, I will be very aggressive on pricing since I want this kit sold.

The upgraded parts include the following:
  • Precision Turbo 6265 – 62MM Billet Aluminum Compressor Wheel – New Gapless Seals
    This turbo was very recently serviced under warranty by Precision Turbo on May 11, 2010. For all intents and purposes it is in perfect condition. This is a Precision 6265 with a 62MM billet aluminum compressor, and brand new gapless oil seals. This unit has a ball-bearing CHRA. It spools faster and makes more power than the standard turbo STS includes with their kits. Precision Turbo rates this turbo at 670HP.
  • STS Upgraded Intercooler
    This upgraded intercooler is longer, wider, and thicker than the standard intercooler STS includes with its kits. This will increase cooling efficiency and relieve pressure issues associated with running the kit at higher boost levels.

The following parts are included in the sale:
  • Precision Turbo 6265 – 62MM Billet Aluminum Compressor Wheel – New Gapless Seals
  • STS Upgraded Intercooler
  • Turbo XS UTEC
  • STS Oil Pump
  • Tial Blow Off Valve on STS Piping – JetHot Coated
  • Tial Wastegate on STS piping with Resonator – All JetHot Coated - and Magnaflow Exhaust Tip for G35
  • STS Tailpipe – JetHot Coated and Header Wrapped - with Magnaflow Exhaust Tip for G35
  • STS Intake Pipes – JetHot Coated – QTY 7
  • STS Air Filter Pipe (Not Pictured)
  • STS Air Filter Shield (Not Pictured)
  • STS K&N Air Filter (Not Pictured)
  • STS Pre Filter – Brand New (Not Pictured)
  • Oil Pump Assembly
  • 1 Psi Switch
  • Stainless Oil Hose (Not Pictured)
  • 3/8” Oil Return Hose
  • Wiring Harness (Not Pictured)
  • Oil Pump Bracket
  • PCV Switch Valve
  • Hardware – Silicone Couplers, Clamps, Bolts, Nuts, Screws
This kit is in fully-working order. It has been taken care of very well and has been cleaned for final sale. It is complete except for fuel parts, so you will need to purchase fuel injectors and a fuel pump for your own application. More pictures are available upon request. If you have any questions, please respond to this thread or PM me. Many thanks.

Please see below for pictures:
(Please note there are some items in the pictures that are not included in this sale.)

Precision 6265 - 62MM Billet Aluminum Compressor Wheel

Precision 6265 - 62MM Billet Aluminum Compressor Wheel

Precision 6265 - Exhaust Side A/R 0.58

Precision 6265 - Exhaust Side A/R 0.58

Precision Turbo Invoice 57178 - Ball-Bearing CHRA 6265 with 62MM Billet Compressor

Precision Turbo Invoice 57178 - Complete Warranty Service with New Gapless Oil Seals

STS Kit - Tial Wastegate and Upgraded Intercooler

STS Kit - Tial Blow-Off Valve and TurboXS UTEC

STS Kit

STS Kit

STS Kit

STS Kit

STS Oil Pump

STS PCV Switch Valve

STS 1 Psi Switch

Last edited by sillief00l; 06-22-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:12 AM
bump for a great kit. wish i could buy it from ya! why you selling?

Old 06-24-2010, 09:16 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by DanielsG
bump for a great kit. wish i could buy it from ya! why you selling?
The STS kit has never given me any problems, so that's not why I'm selling it. To make a long story short, my motor blew about 8 months ago, and my car has been down ever since. Someone approached me with interest to purchase my STS kit several months back, so I had the kit removed, but then he fell out of contact recently and has not returned any of my correspondence. I can only assume that he backed out of the sale. Now, I've got a wedding coming up next April and I think it makes more sense to sell the kit soon, since everything is already taken apart and cleaned up.

Old 06-24-2010, 11:38 AM
right on. will it work on a 07'? 6mt? your motor blew because of the turbo?

Old 06-24-2010, 11:06 PM
right on. will it work on a 07'? 6mt? your motor blew because of the turbo?
I have an 05 6mt (revup) so it will work. He already have a built motor and this kit can handle both stock and built motor. This is not your standard STS kit. It's not usually the turbo that will blow your motor, it is more on how much power you are running, the condition of the motor and the tune itself. I have my standard STS kit for 3 years now on my stock motor and I swear I have not replaced any parts except changing the spark plugs on my car. I still have the air filter that came with it and over 30K boosted miles with a few trip at the 1/4 track. Oh, I did replaced the STS IC about a month ago but that is it. The IC that sillief00l is selling is the upgraded IC.

Both me and sillief00l are the first G35 STS tester and I know he takes care of his car very well. The turbo that he's giving is a good turbo and much better/bigger than standard STS turbo. I cant even count how many turbo sillief00l went through just to find the right combo for his setup.

Old 06-24-2010, 11:19 PM
cool. thanks for the info, if its available when i can get it i would love to take it.

Old 06-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by FI'ed G
I have an 05 6mt (revup) so it will work. He already have a built motor and this kit can handle both stock and built motor. This is not your standard STS kit. It's not usually the turbo that will blow your motor, it is more on how much power you are running, the condition of the motor and the tune itself. I have my standard STS kit for 3 years now on my stock motor and I swear I have not replaced any parts except changing the spark plugs on my car. I still have the air filter that came with it and over 30K boosted miles with a few trip at the 1/4 track. Oh, I did replaced the STS IC about a month ago but that is it. The IC that sillief00l is selling is the upgraded IC.

Both me and sillief00l are the first G35 STS tester and I know he takes care of his car very well. The turbo that he's giving is a good turbo and much better/bigger than standard STS turbo. I cant even count how many turbo sillief00l went through just to find the right combo for his setup.
Many thanks for the vote of confidence.

Old 06-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Banned
cool. thanks for the info, if its available when i can get it i would love to take it.
PM sent.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:02 PM
Banned
All PMs replied.
Many thanks.

Old 06-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Banned
Images were requested by several interested parties.
There are too many images, so I'd rather not upload them here. Please click to go to the appropriate album.

STS Stage 01 - Original Setup

STS Stage 02 - BB Turbo and Intercooler Upgrade

STS Stage 03 - Built Motor and Exhaust Upgrades

STS Stage 04 - Precision 6265 and Motordyne XYZ

Please note there's a lot of stuff in these images. Only the kit described in the first post is for sale. Thanks!

Old 06-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Banned
What whp did you make with this kit with a built motor ? Was the motor not built right ? Or wasnt it tune right ? Wondering why you blew the motor .

Old 06-29-2010, 10:43 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by booger
What whp did you make with this kit with a built motor ? Was the motor not built right ? Or wasnt it tune right ? Wondering why you blew the motor .
I was hovering around 450 with my previous ball-bearing turbo and 8.5:1 CR built motor. This was on an automatic transmission, before being properly tuned, and possibly being on a compromised motor. The installation of the 6265 with the billet aluminum impeller was performed after that. Subjectively, I can say this final setup spooled up and built boost significantly faster. I unfortunately never had the chance to have it properly tuned or dynoed because my first built engine blew (toasted bearings, bent rods) one to two months after that, and my car has been on a lift ever since for the past 8 months.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:27 PM
god i want this so bad. can i do a payment plan!? what about a left kidney and my first unborn child?

Old 07-10-2010, 05:57 PM
lol^^^

Old 07-21-2010, 10:57 AM
where in NY are you located? any sound clips of the car with the kit on?

wastegate spring psi?

are those aftermarket headers and hfc's or test pipes or oem? are they needed for the kit to bolt on? or even included?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: STS Remote-Mount Turbo Kit - Upgraded Turbo and Intercooler - Newly Serviced BB Turbo