G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Question to the Admins

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 12:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question to the Admins

what is the point of putting every user that disagrees with a banned sponsor on miserable user status? just curious

Old 03-28-2009, 12:57 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by doug
what is the point of putting every user that disagrees with a banned sponsor on miserable user status? just curious
Disagreeing with a banned sponsor has nothing to do with why some members are sleeping with the fish in MU.

If those members do not know why they were put in MU, well then I guess they have plenty of time to think about why they were put there. I made my point very clear, but they chose not to comply.

Last edited by Calvin; 03-28-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:59 AM
so what is the reason? Will I be put on MU too? for questioning?

It says Haters welcomed on your profile. But doesnt seem that way over here.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:01 AM
Originally Posted by Calvin
Disagreeing with a banned sponsor has nothing to do with why some members are sleeping with the fish in MU.
not that i'm questioning your judgement, but it appears that all the users end up on MU after the post about the banned Sponsor? is that just a conincidence?

Old 03-28-2009, 01:02 AM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by r0mey
so what is the reason? Will I be put on MU too? for questioning?

It says Haters welcomed on your profile. But doesnt seem that way over here.
Not really any of your business, is it? If the members that were put in MU would like to share with you why, then you can ask them. Again, if they don't know why, then they certainly have plenty of time to think about it.

Stay out of trouble and you'll stay out of MU, simple as that.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:07 AM
not that i'm questioning your judgement, but it appears that all the users end up on MU after the post about the banned Sponsor? is that just a conincidence?

Old 03-28-2009, 01:08 AM
why was my post deleted?

I simply stated that this was a **** poor design and people should not buy into it.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:09 AM
Overglorified Altima
If you consider members p!ssing in a thread, taking it completely off topic, and not giving those actually having to deal with their problem regarding the RA STB a chance to discuss that problem and any potential solutions a coincidence, then yes.

Our number one priority at the moment is to help those members that bought the RA STB and are having problems by allowing them to discuss the problem and any potential solutions. Anyone that wants to "warn" others about Scott @ Relentless Autosports is free to do so, so long as they do it in a professional manner (don't bash for the sake of bashing/jump on the bandwagon and hate for no just reason), have a valid complaint, and do it in another thread other than those that discuss and deal with the strut tower bar issue itself. Flaming Scott @ Relentless Autosports in these threads does nothing to help those people that have already bought the bar and are already facing/dealing with its issues.

Impatient much?

Old 03-28-2009, 01:11 AM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by olphatty
why was my post deleted?

I simply stated that this was a **** poor design and people should not buy into it.
And how does your post help the people that have ALREADY bought the bar and are ALREADY facing/dealing with the bar's issues/faults, which is what that thread is for - to help those that have ALREADY bought the bar and are ALREADY facing/dealing with the bar's issues/faults.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:17 AM
If you consider members p!ssing in a thread, taking it completely off topic, and not giving those actually having to deal with their problem regarding the RA STB a chance to discuss that problem and any potential solutions a coincidence, then yes.
I understand your need for order, but i just find it very interesting most of the people who disagreed with a banned sponsor were put on MU and others that continued the argument for the banned sponsor were not put on MU, and that appears to be a double standard or show some form of bias.

I also beleive the the trend of MU started with Rude and Philthy prior to the RA STB thread, which again was a prior thread about a banned sponsor. Again i could be wrong, but from an observer it appears everytime someone disagrees with this banned sponsor they end up on MU

I appologize for my impatience, i thought you may not have seen my post to you with romey's post being close in time.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:18 AM
And how does your post help the people that have ALREADY bought the bar and are ALREADY facing/dealing with the bar's issues/faults, which is what that thread is for - to help those that have ALREADY bought the bar and are ALREADY facing/dealing with the bar's issues/faults.
By suggesting that they send it back and get their money back.

I guess most people aren't smart enough to figure that out.

Look for a simple bolt-on such as a STB there shouldn't be any fitment issues, but when you have such a badly engineered product, why would you want to stick with it?. The Bar was made to fit your car, not your car fit the bar.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:20 AM
I understand your need for order, but i just find it very interesting most of the people who disagreed with a banned sponsor were put on MU and others that continued the argument for the banned sponsor were not put on MU, and that appears to be a double standard or show some form of bias.

I also beleive the the trend of MU started with Rude and Philthy prior to the RA STB thread, which again was a prior thread about a banned sponsor. Again i could be wrong, but from an observer it appears everytime someone disagrees with this banned sponsor they end up on MU

I appologize for my impatience, i thought you may not have seen my post to you with romey's post being close in time.
That or a post gets deleted

Old 03-28-2009, 01:26 AM
Overglorified Altima

RudeG_v2.0 and Philthy took some cheap shots at G35Driver staff. While I couldn't care less what people say about me personally (it's just the internet, not the end of my life ), I don't appreciate people talking down on our Staff members whom volunteer their time here - lots of time I might add.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:28 AM
The fact of the matter is I can go post on any other forum. It can be a negative post it really can be anything, and no mod or admin of that site will delete/ban/mu or what have you. The fact that this site would do that show a lack of maturity/sense by the mods/admins. I didn't post something off topic, I didn't pick on or insult anyone. I simply stated that this is a bad design, and everyone should be look t get their money back.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:28 AM
RudeG_v2.0 and Philthy took some cheap shots at G35Driver staff. While I couldn't care less what people say about me personally (it's just the internet, not the end of my life ), I don't appreciate people talking down on our Staff members whom volunteer their time here - lots of time I might add.
understood

Just wondering, what is your policy for support of banned sponsors by users? wether by posts or via their sigs?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Question to the Admins