Do Not Buy From Wheelautothaus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
UPDATE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

CANNOT GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM
THE HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS AS RZ MOTORING http://rzmotoring.com/
THERE ALSO IS A PERSON BY THE NAME OF CHARLES THAT WORKS THERE. AND HE SAYS HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT WHEELAUTOHAUS. I SENT MY TMPS SENSORS TO THEM I DID GET THEM BACK, BUT SOMEONE IS LYING.

NOW I HAVE TO FILE A POLICE REPORT TO GET MY MONEY BACK, SPECTUNED.COM IS THE CONTACT FOR THEIR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THEM EITHER. AND ITS SUSPICIOUS THAT CHARLES IS LEAVING AFTER EVERYONE IS HAVING THESE PROBLEMS.

MODS COULD YOU PLEASE INFORM EVERYONE NOT TO BUY FROM THEM, AND BAN THEM FROM THIS SITE AND ANY SITE RELATED TO HERE

Old 10-25-2007, 02:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to say that this sucks. I just saw his last post here: https://g35driver.com/forums/g-spot/183863-wheelautohuas-com.html

With all the problems that G7X5 is having now, I'm worried about the credit my bank gave me and whether or not they can even start a claim.

Are the mods even aware of any of this drama? Does anyone care? Wheelautohaus was replying back to requests in Sept/Oct and if it is preorders requiring deposits then what about those poor bastards? Are they even aware they might've been swindled?

look at Daddygonz's post here: https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...=wheelautohaus

another waiting since April:
https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...=wheelautohaus

I received a PM from someone on the board as well back in September about promises after a month and a half wait.

Just to reiterate what G7X5 said, the Mods need to inform members and ban them from the site.

Old 11-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Just to let everyone know i filed a complaint with ic3.gov which is a branch of the FTC, so if you have any information that will help you and me, it would be greatly appreciated. Chris

Also another note.
Wheelautohaus, and RZ motoring are supposedly out of business.

Called RZ Motoring today and asked for Charles, what do you know there's a Charles there. Anyways i asked if he knew of these businesses and he said that they don't exist anymore. and Rz Motoring is now Rx Motoring or something like that.

Old 11-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Wow is Charles one POS scumbag. Any explanation why you basically stole all these peoples money Charles?

Old 11-19-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by dave079
Wow is Charles one POS scumbag. Any explanation why you basically stole all these peoples money Charles?

haha read the post dumbazz charles wasnt the one who did it rz motoring did this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Is this the same wheelautohaus in Tampa FL.?

Old 11-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by cwhealon78
haha read the post dumbazz charles wasnt the one who did it rz motoring did this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you would read on my350z, Charles is associated with RZ along with a couple of other companies with similar reputations dumba$$

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315454

Old 11-19-2007, 07:26 PM
just to let everyone now, from what i can gather, Wheelautohaus, spectuned, and rzmotoring are all one in the same. And yes i think Charles knew about this so therefore it is partially his fault for just up and leaving and screwing me over.

Old 11-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Another update just checked rz motorings site, and low a behold, the tampa location is gone

http://rzmotoring.com/page.php?p=about

Old 11-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by cwhealon78
They are one in the same. What a nice pm you sent me:

"woh f*ggot charles didnt steal anyones money he just worked for the piece of sh*t that did so you need to re word that"

Like I told you in the pm's get off Charles nuts. I'm sure hes you boy or something since you are trying to protect him so much. He is associated with the other companies. Read the thread on my350.

Old 11-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Hello Guys,

Charles here.

Ok I am going to set this stright for everyone to understand what happened.

I worked for WheelAutoHaus.com for 2 years as a sales person. I did not own the company or have anything to do with the company financing. I just worked for WheelAutoHaus.com. I did not take anybody money on this forum. The owner of WheelAutoHaus.com did. I worked in the building where RZmotoring was which also was owned by the same company. The owner told me not to let customer of WheelAutoHaus.com mix with customer of RZmotoring. Now understand he was by boss. I had to do what he said to get my paycheck. I didn't understand fully but I had too. The owner shut down WheelAutoHaus.com closed the company. He offered me a job to work for Rzmotoring retail department. I took the Job because of personal reasons. Then 3 weeks later I found out that he was closing down the Tampa location. So I was out of job. Turn of events I was contacted by a person that bought the Property were Rzmotoring was. He hired me now I work for him. Which is call Rxperformancemotors. He has nothing to do with the owner of RZmotoring or WheelAutoHaus.com. If you would like to get in contact with Rzmotoring. You can call the Orlando Location. Those are the same owners as WheelAutoHaus.com. They have your money. The contact name is Danny or Ander. Phone number is (407)273-0099. That is all the information I have. I was told by the owners that all orders would be completed. I am sorry that is all I can do. You can pm me with any questions you have. I am more that willing to help you guys out.

Thanks
Charles

Old 11-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
What makes the difference between a good company and a bad one is customer service. The dealer expects to get his money immediately or he won't deliver the goods. The opposite is also be true. The money should be returned with the same urgency it was requested in the first place. Sure, every company can look good when things are going right. It's when things go wrong that you find out what a company is made of. If this can happen once, it can happen again. Saying that "You are doing your best" isn't going to help the customer who is out $2,250. I would bet he needs it more than the company does. You have his money, you don't have the product - give his money back. If this takes more than 10 minutes, you are not doing your job!

Old 11-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Sorry I don't have the customers money. If you read the post I didn't own the company. I just worked there. I have posted this to help the poeple that are owed money to help them out. I also informed the customer to file a charge back with the credit card company. That is alll I can do. All this happened so fast I had no time to react and inform customers of the problems. I was always told by the owners that the wheels have shipped and they will be here soon. I worked for them for 2 years. Never once before we didn't deliever the product to the customer. I always delieved the product as fast as possible. But It just boils down that I was just a sales man. I had now control over the money or when the wheels shipped in the last months of the business. I believed the owner when they told me this. So I had no reason to inform customers of a problem. I posted the contact infomation for the customers to get a hold of the owners who have there money.

Charles

Old 11-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
Sorry Charles, the rant was not directed at you; more so towards the companies that pull this kind of crap. I was on the receiving end once myself. Perhaps publishing the names of the owners would help establish the target over the correct coordinates. Thanks for your feedback.