SCAMMER "EricIsKlumzyee" is back and selling again?? WTF

Old 06-14-2011, 04:05 AM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
SCAMMER "EricIsKlumzyee" is back and selling again?? WTF

MODERATOR UPDATE Klumzyee is now BAUSauto

UPDATE:

I spoke with Eric on the phone a little bit ago, and from my understanding it seems that I may possibly be the only person that got shafted in the whole ordeal because of unique circumstances.

People that sent him money and were never sent parts, from what Eric told me, received their money back. But because my case was unique in the sense that I DID receive parts, google denied my claim (along with others that were apparently making fake claims to try to get free money). There was no way for google to check whether or not my claim of being in the middle of returning/exchanging parts was legitimate because apparently they were not able to contact Eric either.

I still do believe that Eric should have told everyone what happened WHEN it happened, rather than literally disappear for 2 years. He could of saved his name back then rather than having his reputation tarnished and then try to recoup it now.

Eric seems to be more than willing to come to an agreement with me now, for which I thank him.

If necessary feel free to delete my thread, or per Erics request I will delete it myself. For now I will leave it as is incase there was anyone else with unresolved issues with Eric as they may find helpful information here.

Correct me if im wrong, but this new "CARBODYKIT" vendor, is the same Eric aka Klumzyee from years ago that literally ran off with hundreds of peoples money (mine included)

why the fvck is he here selling again? he never cleared his name. I know i sure as **** wont be supporting this clown.

heres a reminder, feel free to read the over EIGHT HUNDRED replies that are saying not to buy from him, hes scamming, taking money not sending parts, etc etc.

https://g35driver.com/forums/lounge-...sklumzyee.html

and if its NOT him (unlikely) why would his post from this thread:
https://g35driver.com/forums/exterio...dori-more.html

end with:
- Eric/Klumzyee - [626.592.3103]
CARBODYKITS | 8332 Secura Way Suite B Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
I hope this hasnt been brought up yet and im not just repeating someone elses rant, since apparently hes been around for a few months, but seriously what the fvck. he stole roughly $600 from me if i remember correctly, and stole THOUSANDS from the community.

AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT SEES SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS??

Last edited by TIAN; 12-18-2011 at 01:46 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 04:12 AM
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
Supposably he has everything covered. A lot of people know its him already. Dont know how he got everything "covered" but that is what has been said.

Old 06-14-2011, 04:14 AM
Received 290 Likes on 218 Posts
OHHHH this will be interesting to see how it goes. I am standing back and hoping for no spilled blood over all this.

Old 06-14-2011, 04:16 AM
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
the 40 days of night have officially started

Old 06-14-2011, 04:20 AM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by speeddream
Supposably he has everything covered. A lot of people know its him already. Dont know how he got everything "covered" but that is what has been said.
Until he paypals me the money he stole, or sends me the parts i never got, i dont see how the hes got it "covered".

**** that. i am honestly very upset that he is selling here again. what he did was inexcusable. im not solely trying to start drama, i want a LEGITIMATE ANSWER as to why he is back.

dont mods have to allow people to become vendors?

Old 06-14-2011, 04:32 AM
Received 290 Likes on 218 Posts
RAWR i love your sig and MAN I am on your side I am a POTENTIAL CUSTOMER. Now with this feedback and other comments makes me want to do debating. I wish you were here local and I would hook you up with POPCORN. I mean it that i made POPCORN and waiting for some action in this thread. I even have VODKA on standby if things start to take a NOSEDIVE.

Old 06-14-2011, 04:50 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
dude faiz...post ***** x10000000000000 engaged

But yeah shouldn't he give the OP his money back and everyone else before he can be a vendor again? wtf to that

Old 06-14-2011, 06:04 AM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
@faiz: funny ish

Btw I will also do this

Old 06-14-2011, 06:11 AM
Received 221 Likes on 121 Posts
thats horse****....ban

Old 06-14-2011, 06:44 AM
Super Moderator
Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by French87
Until he paypals me the money he stole, or sends me the parts i never got, i dont see how the hes got it "covered".

**** that. i am honestly very upset that he is selling here again. what he did was inexcusable. im not solely trying to start drama, i want a LEGITIMATE ANSWER as to why he is back.

dont mods have to allow people to become vendors?
I think one must work that out with Internet Brands (owner of this site). I know I as a Mod have no say. Not sure about Super Mods or Admins.

Seems to me if there were outstanding debts to members here by him, those should had been taken care of before this guys was allowed to become a vendor again.

Old 06-14-2011, 07:15 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Kuneff
I think one must work that out with Internet Brands (owner of this site). I know I as a Mod have no say. Not sure about Super Mods or Admins.

Seems to me if there were outstanding debts to members here by him, those should had been taken care of before this guys was allowed to become a vendor again.
IB knows very little about a vendors past especially when they come back under a new name.
They will take action based on staff recommendations though.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Received 384 Likes on 196 Posts
Ah, the new GDrive rears it ugly head again.

"What? You want to come back in? We'll make a buck or two? Yes. You're in."

Old 06-14-2011, 10:21 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Maybe this is something that should be handled between the offended individuals and the staff behind closed doors (via PM) rather than out in the schoolyard like a bunch of grade-schoolers...

Old 06-14-2011, 10:26 AM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
Ohhh damn

Old 06-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Originally Posted by G35 Mass
Ah, the new GDrive rears it ugly head again.

"What? You want to come back in? We'll make a buck or two? Yes. You're in."

This

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SCAMMER "EricIsKlumzyee" is back and selling again?? WTF