2nd Gen (V36) Sedan All 2nd Generation (V36) Sedan Classifieds

FS[SoEast]: Stock Grill & Emblem perfect for painting!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 12:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stock Grill & Emblem perfect for painting!!

I have for sale a stock grill from my V36 2007 G35s sedan... Comes WITH emblem as shown in pictues!

its 100 OBO ill cover shipping!

Its not perfect but not bad either, its perfect for a repaint to flat black!

Old 05-03-2011, 12:37 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts
Dibs PM sent.

Old 05-05-2011, 09:57 AM
was this ever sold?

Old 05-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts
It was not sold, the seller refused the offer I gave him and got annoyed that I called DIBS on this grille. If you post up a for sale thread and say OBO that usually means OR BEST OFFER, so if you're gonna say OBO you should expect to receive any best offer that I can give you. If you don't want to sell it you can just say no, but you need to learn how to sell things online buddy no one is trying to ruin your thread by calling DIBS. I just saw the part first and wanted the grille and thats all I could offer you at this time so thats what I presented to you.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:35 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
I'll do $80 shipped.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
I'll do $80 shipped.
There's no way in he// he'll take that sh*t...."OBO" means something completely different to him then "OR BEST OFFER" ...otherwise he wouldn't be a complete f*ckin' deutsch when he actually RECEIVED an offer for a grille that's not even in that great of shape in the first place...yet got offended??? WELCOME TO THE FORUMS BUD.... HOLY F'N

...not to mention $20 off the asking price and you're already stating you'd take care of shipping, i don't see wtf your dumb@sse's problem is???

Old 05-05-2011, 03:10 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Lance, you spelled douche, deutsch, as in the country LOL

And if hes willing to deal, Locksmith and I are here!

Old 05-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Thread take over! For what is described, $ 80 is not a BAD offer by any means. I do think some people just add OBO because they think it will help sell the item. Don't use it unless you mean it.

Old 05-09-2011, 03:13 AM
People People... Here is the deal I have no problems selling the grill for 80 bucks and yes Ill even cover shipping.... I factof the matter is, and why I got offended if you wanna call it that, is that If you are interested in an item a private message usually is sufficient. But when someone posts on the forsale thread I have created stating "DIBS" and then offers me a lower price in a private message its kinda of just well wrong, not wrong for the price I have no problems with what he offered, I mean wrong for the principle. Now since the "Dibs" post was posted I have had 16 emails stating "hey I saw that guy call dibs, Is it still for sale" rather then just simply knowing it is still for sale.

I have sold many things to many people, and did not call this person any bad names just simply told him I didnt think it was very appropriate. I have never gone to a swap meet, to someones booth with p[eople standing around looking at parts and called out dibs on a part, only to offer him less afterward. Just come with the 80 bucks and its yours!

Sorry for the confusion and for taking offense to maybe something I shouldnt have, but I do not think it warranted being called any names by people posting on the thread. I am an honest guy, will cover shipping as I stated and I am selling whats in the pics I dont lie about quality I dont lie about price I simply didnt like the way a product got spoken for without even running the price he had to offer by the seller first! SOrry!

Old 05-18-2011, 12:48 AM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
Hey OP, I tried contacting you through PM's and emails to confirm the shipping status on the Tokico's. Please PM me or email me at jasonm220@hotmail.com ASAP. Thanks!

Old 05-18-2011, 08:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Im waiting for shipping confirmation for the Hotchkis sways too ??? Hope we get our stuff J2S2M

Old 05-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Well, I finally got an email from the seller from his iphone last night after numerous attempts of PM's and emails on my end. He explained to me that the item was shipped out last Friday but still has not provided the tracking info which raises red flag for me. I sent him my $$ on 5/9 but still haven't received my item yet. I will give him til Friday to see if I get my shipment. If not, I will reverse the payment and file a claim through paypal. Ugh, the hassle I must put myself through over this!!!

More and more, I see a run of irresponsible/inconsiderate sellers on the forum. It's just common courtesy to keep your buyers always informed of any unexpected delays. It just raises red flag when it takes you few PM's and emails just get a short/runaround response from the seller. I am very unhappy throughout this whole transaction. Therefore my feedback on itrader for this seller will reflect my terrible experience. I think a lot of times, people just leave positive feedbacks even when they have horrible experiences with sellers in the fear of receiving a negative rating from them. However, I will make sure that another member does not put up with this sorta BS.

The deal was not even that great in the first place. I should've just spent the extra 30-40 bucks and purchased the shocks from a reputable vendor instead. Lesson learned I guess.

AZG37 hope you get your parts bro.

Old 05-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Thumbs down

We'll see how long it takes for him to respond to these posts.

Old 05-19-2011, 12:18 AM
^to defend the seller...got my stuff but didnt send me confirmation but no knock on him. Got my stuff and happy with it...GL to you guys

Old 05-19-2011, 12:36 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm not real worried yet, just nervous due to the 0 itrader rating and no PM response. I got a PM asking for my address over a week ago, but nothing since *fingers crossed*

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS[SoEast]: Stock Grill & Emblem perfect for painting!!