Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Any interest in AV Electronic DVD converters?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 01:50 PM
FGC's official flip flopper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any interest in AV Electronic DVD converters?

I am finally gonna break down and buy one of the AV Electronic boxes. I didn't know if anyone else is interested in them as well. The more we get on board...the better price we can do.

Also...AV has a new budget version with just one input and 1 rear view input. They also have the ones with TV tuner again. They also have something called e-code which sends the stock navigation to other screens throughuout the car. check out their website at www.avelectronic.com

I plan on just getting the regular AV Box for the S-video and additional camera options (not the budget, TV tuner or E-code one).

PM me for details or if you're interested. I'll hold off on ordering until I can see if there is enough interest so that we can all get a discount.

Old 11-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Deep Sea Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man I wish they had the e-code and multi output options when I got mine.

Old 11-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Meatshackle
Man I wish they had the e-code and multi output options when I got mine.
How many screens you runnin Russ?

Old 11-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Hi

Not gonna guarantee i can beat a quoted price but i might be able to get you a better deal. I spent a few hours working with the guy who designed the boxes. I can defintely vouch for the product. If you email me at legit526@gmail.com. Ill get a price list on the latest releases and let you know.

Old 11-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Deep Sea Moderator
3 including the Nav. My kids are 8 and 3 so they have different interests in movies.

Even better if they could watch one and I could watch a different one in front. That sounds safe doesn't it?!?!?

Old 11-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by Meatshackle
3 including the Nav. My kids are 8 and 3 so they have different interests in movies.

Even better if they could watch one and I could watch a different one in front. That sounds safe doesn't it?!?!?
Of course thats only when the parking brake is on and you're not moving right???

Old 11-10-2005, 12:16 AM
I install AVelectronics infiniti/nissan unit daily and they are awesome. they have way more options than ive seen in any other units. all you have to do is cut 4 wires and tap one in the sync wire and your done. they also have great customer support. every time i call i talk to the same guy, no holding or "for sales press 1". he would walk you through the whole install if need be.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Red face Nav to DVD converters?

Hi Everyone
If you are really interested in the DVD Nav converters you can get in on the group buy at http://www.acurazine.com/forums/show...=320943&page=5

They are $125 for all G35 20xx-2004 non Plug and Play. (cut 4 wires)
The Plug and Play units are $225 (cut NO wires)
The G35 2005 is $225 Non PNP and $299 PNP.
Here is a picture of the unit

http://www.tvandnav2go.co m/rgb.html

You will see that we have sold 100's of units on the zine forum with 100% customer satifaction and video quality 2nd to none. Please go check the posts out for yourself. We offer the BEST RGB units at the Best prices and will never be undersold.
Thanks Dominic of www.TVandNav2Go.Co m

Originally Posted by arrivalanche
I install AVelectronics infiniti/nissan unit daily and they are awesome. they have way more options than ive seen in any other units. all you have to do is cut 4 wires and tap one in the sync wire and your done. they also have great customer support. every time i call i talk to the same guy, no holding or "for sales press 1". he would walk you through the whole install if need be.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Way to hijack this thread buddy.

I specifically asked about the AV Unit. I want S-video out and multiple inputs. I've seen your threads.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Thumbs up

Hi g8tor20
I am not trying to hijack any thread. Our unit has 2 video inputs 1 for dvd and 1 for backup camera. The unit auto switches to backup when you put the car in reverse. Why do you want S-video out??? If you need more inputs you can always uses a audio /video switcher for $100 and our unit will still costs you less than anyone elses around.
Thanks Dominic of www.TVandNav2Go.co m

Originally Posted by g8tor20
Way to hijack this thread buddy.

I specifically asked about the AV Unit. I want S-video out and multiple inputs. I've seen your threads.

Last edited by tvandnav2go; 11-10-2005 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by tvandnav2go
Hi g8tor20
I am not trying to hijack any thread. Our unit has 2 video inputs 1 for dvd and 1 for backup camera. The unit auto switches to backup when you put the car in reverse. Why do you want S-video out??? If you need more inputs you can always uses a audio /video switcher for $100 and our unit will still costs you less than anyone elses around.
Thanks Dominic of www.TVandNav2Go.co m
Yea, why not just add one more box (switcher) to a car that has no room in the first place for anything more than a converter. let the guy buy what he wants and stop being sooo pushy. no offence but im sure he has his reasons and he allready said he saw your product and know what it has and doesnt want it. whew. damn i come off as a dick, but someone had to say it.

Old 11-10-2005, 07:19 PM
thank you Arr... (didnt want to spell it out)

Old 11-10-2005, 09:06 PM
i just dont want to come off as a hater, but its all up to you what you want. even after saying "i saw your product and i want the AV piece" he still went on sellling his product. thats bad salesmanship. some customers are wrong in their reasoning for what they want, but some times you have to shut your mouth and let them see for themself. not saying your wrong in what you want because its a good piece. and i know his is good to but you want yours for a reason.

Old 11-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Yep. I'm sure his is great and all. But....I plan on putting cameras all over the place and use all the inputs the AV offers. Also wanted the s-video output that only the AV box has. And yes....I dont want to get third party converters or switchers. But with that said...I'm sure he didnt mean anything by his post but it was a blatant hijacking

Old 11-11-2005, 12:50 AM
Deep Sea Moderator
P.S. The AV box rules!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any interest in AV Electronic DVD converters?