Whose got Eibach Sportlines on their coupe with aftermarket 19's?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whose got Eibach Sportlines on their coupe with aftermarket 19's?

I've the Eibach Prokits w/ Tokico D-Specs. I was considering swapping out the springs for Sportlines because I want about another 1/2" drop all the way around.

Whose got pics of your coupes dropped on aftermarket 19's?

Thanks in advance.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:40 PM
I would also like to see pics if anyone has them. I am considering dropping my car on sportlines, but i want to see if its low enough.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:46 PM
MORE POWER PLZ!!!
What happend disco? Don't like the drop on the pro-kits? Why not just get coils so you can adjust the height how you want it. Remember when i talked to u a while back bout my suspension set-up. Still don't got it yet. Im so broke right now...haha

Old 07-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by richboy
What happend disco? Don't like the drop on the pro-kits? Why not just get coils so you can adjust the height how you want it. Remember when i talked to u a while back bout my suspension set-up. Still don't got it yet. Im so broke right now...haha
Yeah I like how it feels and the setup is great for the street and canyon runs but I want to try and close my wheel well gaps. I want a more aggressive drop. I am not even considering Sportlines now.

I may just sell my setup and go with the Tein Flex (EDFC) if I can find a good deal. I don't know yet.

Old 07-10-2006, 11:11 PM
THE BATMOBILE
yea get some coils.........why do you want pics on stockers??? you have volks???

Old 07-11-2006, 01:27 AM
MORE POWER PLZ!!!
Originally Posted by Disco_Monkey
Yeah I like how it feels and the setup is great for the street and canyon runs but I want to try and close my wheel well gaps. I want a more aggressive drop. I am not even considering Sportlines now.

I may just sell my setup and go with the Tein Flex (EDFC) if I can find a good deal. I don't know yet.
If you plan on selling your suspension setup PM me i might be interested.

Old 07-11-2006, 02:04 AM
Received 35 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Disco_Monkey

Going from what you have now to a Flex setup is a pretty extream differance. Knowing what I know, I highy recommend that you do a post in a regional forums towards the bottom of the board and request a ride along from a coupe owner that has the flex setup installed. That way you can see for yourself if your ready for that much stiffness. IMO, I wouldn't buy until you get a ride along. But trying to save you from a future market place ad where you end up selling them

Old 07-11-2006, 04:19 AM
Originally Posted by Gsedan35
Going from what you have now to a Flex setup is a pretty extream differance. Knowing what I know, I highy recommend that you do a post in a regional forums towards the bottom of the board and request a ride along from a coupe owner that has the flex setup installed. That way you can see for yourself if your ready for that much stiffness. IMO, I wouldn't buy until you get a ride along. But trying to save you from a future market place ad where you end up selling them

Yeah thanks but I do want a firmer, sportier feel. I don't know if I just got used to it or the shocks are broken in now. I am at 4 clicks out from full hard all the way around on my D-specs, it never rubbed before since I have a nice size gap of about 1 finger in each wheel well. The ride feels softer and more loose now. Sort of bouncy compared to how it was when I first installed the springs and struts. Now it rubs occasionally so I was planning to roll the rear fenders and get the JDM Tein Flex.

Wow I just read over your sticky about all the different setups, the spring stiffness is a huge difference. I just want the height adjustability with control of the ride quality from the driver's seat. I want to SLAM it for the track and have it a little lower than how it is now for the street. I like the stance of the Eibach but I just wish it was 1/2" lower all around. I LOVE the way it is lower in the front a tad. I think Sportlines would drop my rear too much making it look like it's sagging.

Last edited by Disco_Monkey; 07-11-2006 at 04:42 AM.