Canada Serving Canada.

Corvette C6 Z51 for Toronto year round driving?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 07:42 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by noodleman
good choice. It's sad to say, but if you want the "Trustworthy" look, g35/7c and 335i are about the only choices on your list imo.

i own a 350z and i don't think people would trust me if i drove up to someones office in a Z :P
LOL. That Z is so sinister.

Old 07-25-2007, 01:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha, not sinister...just not exactly "trustworthy" :P must be that stereotypical sleazy car salesman driving off in some fancy sports car laughing at some sucker.

Old 07-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Rated M

Originally Posted by noodleman
haha, not sinister...just not exactly "trustworthy" :P must be that stereotypical sleazy car salesman driving off in some fancy sports car laughing at some sucker.
"Trustworthy" haha. I hear ya on the stereotypical samelsman driving off in a fancy sports car.

I'm a bit paranoid making sure they only see me in my company van so they don't think I'm making too much money.

Sorry link91 about the thread rob.

now how about that vette......

Old 07-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RBull
I'm a bit paranoid making sure they only see me in my company van so they don't think I'm making too much money. ...
yeah yeah.. we've all heard about your van:

http://www.pinktentacle.com/images/vanning_1.jpg

Old 07-25-2007, 04:27 PM
We had a guy in last night thinking of trading his 06 Z51 Convertible on a Cherokee SRT8. I'll let you know if we bring the vette in on trade. It's Black with a black top and red leather, auto.

Old 07-25-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by RBull
"Trustworthy" haha. I hear ya on the stereotypical samelsman driving off in a fancy sports car.

I'm a bit paranoid making sure they only see me in my company van so they don't think I'm making too much money.

Sorry link91 about the thread rob.

now how about that vette......
That's definitely funny. When I was in construction, I drove around in a Dakota, but I once showed up because the truck was in the shop in my Continental, and one client just about freaked about how much commission I really did make. (Funny, he had a Benz SL, Navigator, F250, and his kids all had decent late models Toyota's and Hondas. Its amazing how some smaller business owners think they should be only the ones making some coin).

I'm just compiling all the times I had to gingerly step around snowbanks and things in the G coupe in the city, and the times I even got stuck in my Crown Vic. The sunny weather is clouding my judgement. I'm not even sure if I'm taking the job and will have to find the car!

Old 07-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Rated M

Originally Posted by giddyup69
yeah yeah.. we've all heard about your van:

http://www.pinktentacle.com/images/vanning_1.jpg
haha, you guys wouldn't have shown up at the track if you knew I drove stuff like that!!

Old 07-25-2007, 07:00 PM
Rated M

Originally Posted by link91
That's definitely funny. When I was in construction, I drove around in a Dakota, but I once showed up because the truck was in the shop in my Continental, and one client just about freaked about how much commission I really did make. (Funny, he had a Benz SL, Navigator, F250, and his kids all had decent late models Toyota's and Hondas. Its amazing how some smaller business owners think they should be only the ones making some coin).

I'm just compiling all the times I had to gingerly step around snowbanks and things in the G coupe in the city, and the times I even got stuck in my Crown Vic. The sunny weather is clouding my judgement. I'm not even sure if I'm taking the job and will have to find the car!
Great story link91.......I was an employee for a lot of years and then suddenly became aware of not being ostentatious with clients after I became a business owner..... when I am making less money.

Last edited by RBull; 07-25-2007 at 08:04 PM.