Canada Serving Canada.

A horrible used car dealer in GTA that people should avoid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A horrible used car dealer in GTA that people should avoid

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/s...d.php?t=620174

The funny thing is the dealer even dared to come out and post his/her perspective in handling this complaint..

Old 08-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Interesting and sad. Glad the people from a bargain hunting community (WTF does that mead, small minded code for racism?) got their money back.

Old 08-09-2008, 11:23 AM
So basically the shady dealership gets screwed over instead of the customer this time.

Good.

Old 08-09-2008, 03:18 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
LOL, With that kind of customer service, you have to wonder if they sell anything to anyone.....

Just in case someone missed the name:

Attached Thumbnails A horrible used car dealer in GTA that people should avoid-2v1sq5z.jpg  
Old 08-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Msedanman
LOL, With that kind of customer service, you have to wonder if they sell anything to anyone.....

Just in case someone missed the name:
Not to mention the terrible grammar and highly questionable logic in explaining their decision. Sounds more like the business is run by an elementary school child.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
sorry to say excluding the well-known dealers. most of the 2nd hand car dealers are managed by people who are uneducated, and trying to screw up people with less knowledge about cars.

i had an occasion last year, when i saw this add about a 2001 mitsubishi eclipse. the price and mileage was good as written on the free auto-mart magazine. so i said let's see the car.i went to the dealer, and saw the car. the electronic display is hardly working, there was a bullet-hole close to dash as if someone shot in, the car definitley had re-paint job.

so i asked the guy " listen before taking this car to ride , just tell me what is wrong, if you dont tell me the truth i ll still know it, im not dumb enough too see a car which recently had an accident"

the guy says no the hole close to dash was made by a girl with high heel (lmao) there is no paint job, and the car is free of accident! (with a huge sticker saying free of accidents, in every car they have) then i realized the paint job was so bad there are paint remains (dripped) close to the arm bar

just imagine gta is full of these kind of delaers with full of bad-lying salespeople, i just left the place. the car was on sale for more than a year (dunno if they still have it) but the problem is there are people who would trust or believe these kind of non-sense and buy a car like that.

the place is on lawrence i guess like 1910-2100 somethign like that.. and they have free of accidents on these cars.. the industry is not monitoring these scams... i wish i had time to just report these guys, i think 70% of the dealers in gta would be cleared off the scene.

i bought my g from a lexus dealer, with full reports and delaer papers, but becareful if you are buying your g from a crappy dealer, you might get a big time scammed(maybe reconstructed g)

Old 08-11-2008, 11:04 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Musti82,
Hope you sent a copy to the BBB..

C.

Old 08-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Speaking of the same ... a few years ago I was trying to buy a car for my parents. Was looking at a used car dealership (the one next to the Nissan dealership in Erin Mills, Mississauga - where the rest of the dealerships are).

Well, we go for a spin and I tell the guy, "This car isn't worth the sticker price. You have to come down by 15% just to START negotiating."
He says, "You won't buy any of my cars. You're too smart. But you know, another fool will come in here and pay fulll price within one week. I've been here long enough, I know how things work."
Me, "Yea, it's called scamming your customers. Good luck."

I was in full shock. I didn't such an attitude existed in business. It was an eye opener, for sure!

It's "BUYER BEWARE" - do your research people!

'06

Old 08-11-2008, 09:21 PM
It would have been in their favor to honor the contract and sell the car at the original value. This mistake will probably end up costing them more in bad publicity.