Canada Serving Canada.

Annual C7 Fall Tour

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Annual C7 Fall Tour

Hey guys I have been watching for the C7 Fall tour and it is on again this year in the GTA area

The date will be Sunday October 5 2008.

Pre-Tour Meeting Location Oct 5th; We will meet at Kennedy Commons @ 830am..roll out for Whitby AMC @ 9am sharp!!!
Map at bottom of this post.

If you are not going to the pre-meet to convoy to the Meet we suggest you be at the start point of the Fall Tour for 9:30am..the starting point will be at the Whitby AMC lot which is at 401 and Thickson Road.

The first group will leave at 10:30am and other groups will follow a few minutes apart.

:
This is a full day event. I missed last year but the year before abunch of us went and the Maxima Club joined us at the meet for the run. It was a fun run. No crazy driving permitted. There were over 500 cars that year.
Click here to see the run we did 2 yeares ago: C7 Fall Tour 2006

NEWS FLASH !!!! Here is all the info below for the Fall Tour:

Okay guys the info has been posted on the C7 site.
I have already signed up for the tour on their site.
See below for a write up and follow the instructions to sign up and download a copy of their waiver sheet. I will bring extra copies if you forget.

Here is a copy of the email I recieved from Brandon from C7 Performance

Hello all,

Sadly the summer is coming to an end, which means winter is not too far away. However, before winter comes along, there is one exciting event coming up in the fall.

I know a lot of you have been asking about the Fall Tour for some time now. We are very excited about this event as well and are looking forward to a large attendance this year. Thus, we, the EMT of C7Performance are proud to announce Fall Tour 2008.

For those who are not aware of what the Fall Tour event is about, the event started with a select number of drivers who wanted to get together with fellow auto enthusiasts and had about only 12 fellow drivers on the tour. Since then every year after we've had a great turn out of people wanting to go for an end of the season tour. The fall tour is a non-profit event (its totally free) that is made successful by participation of the Ontario and surrounding clubs now reaching numbers of over 500 fellow auto enthusiasts.

This highly anticipated event will occur Sunday October 5th 2008. Registration has started, so click on the link provided and register yourself. As well, you will find a link for the waiver that needs to be filled out for the day of the Fall Tour. It is imperative that this waiver be signed and ready to hand to one of the C7 organizers before leaving to start the route. So please be courteous, if you do not have it filled out before leaving, you will be holding up the rest of the line.

Pre-run with EMT of C7 and 1-2 representatives of each car club will occur prior to the Fall Tour. The date for the pre-run is Sunday September 28 at noon. We would like for a representative from each club to come to the pre-run so that we can discuss the day of the tour and any other imperative issues. Please email lyla@c7performance.com once you have chosen your representative. We would like to know no later than Wednesday September 24.

As well, cars will leave with their club, so please stay with your club. There will be a few minutes delay between each club leaving the starting point onto the route, so please be patient. Maps of the route will be provided the day of the event and e-mailed out the day before the event.

Now we are hoping for a huge number of participants for this year. However, we need to emphasize something. As members of car clubs, we need to show the community we are serious about safety. Recklessness will not be tolerated at all at this event. That being said, the police are aware of our event and the tour details. Reckless driving will not be tolerated so please keep this in mind the day of the event.

This years event will start on the east side of Toronto (rather than the west) in the Pickering/Whitby area and go north/east. We have arranged a special finish line at a professional race track which we will get to park and enjoy the day.

There will be a fun event for drivers who are interested in racing their cars around the track which is called King of the Hill. If interested please email darryl@c7performance.com with your name and vehicle type so he can arrange an order for which cars can race and answer any questions. You will be responsible for bringing your own helmet, so no helmet no racing. The helmet required to participate MUST be Snell 2000 or higher rated. Waivers will be provided to sign for racers, as well each racer will need to pay $2 for the race but all money will go towards MADD. For those who will not be racing, we will be having some contests, and of course you are more than welcome to spectate the races and cheer on.

If any of you guys have any questions, concerns etc., please do not hesitate to contact Brandon brandon@c7performance.com , Lyla lyla@c7performance.com or Darryl darryl@c7performance.com . We will be more than happy to help answer any questions.

All being said, lets make this Fall Tour the best yet! So register yourself and get ready for the most highly talked about event yet!

Take care,
EMT of C7 Performance
waiver - www.falltour.ca/waiver.pdf
registration site - www.falltour.ca

Pre-Tour Meeting Location Oct 5th; Time:l meet at Kennedy Commons @ 830am..roll out for Whitby AMC @ 9am sharp!!!

Last edited by GEE35FX; 10-04-2008 at 08:56 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
YES!! thanks Wayne for the heads up me and my Bro will attend for sure hope to see you there

Old 08-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by G-MAN (CANADA)
YES!! thanks Wayne for the heads up me and my Bro will attend for sure hope to see you there
Good stuff Roy.
I will post a sign up list once we get more info.

Old 08-28-2008, 11:48 PM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
The website says October 14th

Old 08-29-2008, 05:27 AM
Originally Posted by Hossmaxima
The website says October 14th
That was last years date. If you check further it says 2007.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm in!!!!

Old 08-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by 35bills
I'm in!!!!
LOL, I knew you would be Bill, you are a regular on that run.

I was in contact today with one of the past organizers of the C7 Tour (Brandon) and he said it is definitely a go for Oct 5th but all the details still have to be worked out.
I will post them as I hear them, then get the list started

Old 08-29-2008, 11:01 PM
It will be better that the date has been pushed to an earlier time. Past tours were not so colourful since we were pushing into late October.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Old 08-29-2008, 11:05 PM
Thats true Bill. Fall colours should be great then.

Karen and I should be going. It will be 4 weeks after her surgery, so it will be nice to get out.
I wonder if Sammy will be in. Haven't seen him on here much.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Yup, that's the link Brandon referred me to

Old 08-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Suweet boys!! Can't wait!

Old 09-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Wayne,

Looks like it will be a go for OCT 5th. I suggest we start a sign up list soon. Its only a month away.

B.

Old 09-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Wayne,

Looks like it will be a go for OCT 5th. I suggest we start a sign up list soon. Its only a month away.

B.
Yes it was Oct 5th when I started the thread, but they have not posted any more info yet about the run and the attendence list has not been started on the C7 site. They have suggested it would probably be run in the same area as last year which was from Whitby to the Kawartha Downs Raceway by Peterborough.
I thought it better to wait until they annouce the general area for sure, so people would know what area they are signing up for.
Once they announce that, we could ask to get this stickied.

I guess we could start a preliminary list of people that are interested.

Last edited by GEE35FX; 09-01-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Place your name on this list if you are interested in attending the C7 Fall Cruise as discussed earlier in this thread.
When more info such as times and location becomes available it will be posted here.

C7 Fall Cruise Oct 5th

1. GEE35X, 07 G35X, Wayne and Karen

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Annual C7 Fall Tour