Canada Serving Canada.

The great Canadian Hockey thread ....eh!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2011 | 01:06 AM
Never gone
Staff Alumni
Really, Vancouver fans? Really?!?!?!

Old 06-16-2011 | 01:11 AM
^ yea buddy this blows, i watched the game from home because i had a feeling there would be a riot like back in 1994...

it's just a bunch of rowdy young kids in their 20's that started this whole ****, our city is full of these douchebags unfortunately....
you know the guy, *put on affliction shirt, go downtown clubbing get drunk with the boys and stare down everyone, mandatory to start shlt on a weekend night*

we got the rowdy east indian guys who are usually the quickest to start shlt cuz apparently they think they have to prove themselves to everyone 24/7..... then you got the obligatory rowdy white guys slamming beer while raising hell because they believe it's their God given right..... and then last but not least all the asian dudes who seem to think they're all big time gangsters and shouldn't be fcked with walking around in wife beaters and full sleeve tattos weighing in at a 120lbs soakin wet

i covered all the races so no way can this be racist, lol, and anyone who lives here in Vancouver knows I nailed the city's shitstarters dead on, haha

Last edited by Adon; 06-16-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Old 06-16-2011 | 01:32 AM
**** i just keep getting updates from my local forum that a Boston fan was pushed off an overpass and fell to his death.....

not confirmed yet my eyes and ears are all over the local news feeds, but this is info i'm getting right now unconfirmed at this time..

fck this sucks

only good thing that could come from this, is the city gets it's name tarnished and they are forced to lower the prices for everything, our rent and overall living expenses are the absolute worst in the world, up there with Tokyo !

Old 06-16-2011 | 01:43 AM
i cant lie, barrel rolling over a flaming M5 and landing on your feet is pretty bawse !

The following users liked this post:
tlu (06-18-2011)
Old 06-16-2011 | 01:56 AM
this is what i was talking about earlier, turns out the guy is in critical condition, a stabbing and another stable condition....
DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THE TITLE IN THE VID, THE GUY IS EXPECTED TO BE UPDATED TO SERIOUS CONDITION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUpME...ature=youtu.be

and some lulzzzz

Last edited by Adon; 06-16-2011 at 02:19 AM.
Old 06-16-2011 | 02:23 AM
Wings Nation
Premier Member
Originally Posted by Adon
...it's just a bunch of rowdy young kids in their 20's that started this whole ****, our city is full of these douchebags unfortunately....
you know the guy, *put on affliction shirt, go downtown clubbing get drunk with the boys and stare down everyone, mandatory to start shlt on a weekend night*...
you forgot the Ed Hardy hats

btw, i apologize in advance for all the bruins fans who are going to give you guys a hard time over the next few days. we don't call them m@ssholes for nothing...

Old 06-16-2011 | 02:32 AM
Originally Posted by bigc
you forgot the Ed Hardy hats

btw, i apologize in advance for all the bruins fans who are going to give you guys a hard time over the next few days. we don't call them m@ssholes for nothing...

haha true man, our whole city knows it's mostly douches that wear that crap... actually some local downtown clubs have flat out been refusing entry to anyone wearing Ed Hardy specifically, started doing this last year, we all thought it was a joke until we saw street cops enforcing similar rules in other restaurants and whatnot...

a good friend of mine was eating one time and got kicked out because of a dragon tattoo on his bicep, cops came in told him he's a known gang member, hilarious because he's been a manager at a local mcdonalds since high school, haha

Old 06-16-2011 | 02:41 AM
I was downtown watching the game and barely made it out. They shut down the skytrain (subway) and finally managed to escape.

From what I saw it was a group of individuals that were doing most of the damage. They came prepared with hoodies, bandanas and sunglasses so they wouldn't get recognized.

But there were also a lot of people standing and watching these losers start fires and break things!

Old 06-16-2011 | 02:42 AM
double post

Last edited by rdeol; 06-16-2011 at 02:43 AM. Reason: double post
Old 06-16-2011 | 09:29 AM
Traveling Administrator
After seeing the disgraceful rioting after the game last night I am glad that Boston won the cup. I guess Vancouver learned absolutely nothing from 1994.

Old 06-16-2011 | 09:31 AM
All I can say is the better 'PLAYOFF' team, with the better goalie won.
Way to go Bruins and good luck next season Vancouver.

Time to say bye bye to hockey until August, kick back and enjoy the 6 weeks of nice summer weather we get.

Old 06-16-2011 | 09:33 AM
Traveling Administrator
^ Yep, no question about it that the better team won. Thomas played incredible all series were Luongo only played well in spurts. I am really happy for the city of Boston, they are a great hockey city. And the last time the Bruins won the cup was the year I was born.

Old 06-16-2011 | 10:45 AM
the canucks did not take the defeat lightly..;-P

Old 06-16-2011 | 11:38 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
After seeing the disgraceful rioting after the game last night I am glad that Boston won the cup. I guess Vancouver learned absolutely nothing from 1994.
I agree Shane, it was sad to see, but I don't think this was the action of true Canuck fans.
It seems like the whole thing was precipitated by a bunch of hooligans.
I wouldn't be surprised if they planned this win or lose.

After all the good they did with hosting the Olympics, it's sad to see it all go down the drain.

Old 06-16-2011 | 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by InTgr8r
I agree Shane, it was sad to see, but I don't think this was the action of true Canuck fans.
It seems like the whole thing was precipitated by a bunch of hooligans.
I wouldn't be surprised if they planned this win or lose.

After all the good they did with hosting the Olympics, it's sad to see it all go down the drain.
Yes, they were not fans at all. Just trouble makers that came down to start s**t. From what I heard they overturned a car after the first goal, true fans were still watching the game. I watched the game till the end and even watched Boston hoist the cup and celebrate. By the time I settled my bill and left outside it was craziness everywhere. Bunch of idiots ruined everything.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The great Canadian Hockey thread ....eh!