Mobile Auto Detailing in SFL and CFL... Zaino!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 08:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mobile Auto Detailing in SFL and CFL... Zaino!

Last night in Waterford Lakes I saw a G35 Sedan with BBS wheels on it so Ian and I thought we'd park next to it and leave a club business card. When I got back to my G I noticed that the owner left a business card with the title, "Perfection Auto Detailing" and the cars says that they use Zymol and Zaino products.

I know we've had several of our SFL members asking about a shop that uses Zaino so I thought I'd share the info with you all. They advertise complete on-location services so I believe that they will travel to you to detail your car. For those interested, their phone number is...

SFL - 561-601-0868
CFL - 407-678-7277

Hopefully this will get the owner of the sedan to chime in and maybe even meet up with us for a meet in the near future. I sure know a few of our SFL members have asked for this service in the past and no one knew where to send them. I also think I remember FLFIRE asking for a shop in CFL so hopefully the owner will stop in and say hi!

Old 09-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
thats good to know, for when i get lazy and dont feel like doing it myself

Old 09-10-2005, 04:25 PM
G's Up, Ho's Down
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just talked to him, nice guy.

Here is his website:

www.perfectionauto.net

Old 09-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Any idea if it's cheaper if you supply your own Zaino?

Old 09-10-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm kind of surprised he hasn't dropped in yet.

Old 09-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by neffster
I'm kind of surprised he hasn't dropped in yet.
Neffster! Hey I finally posted. Sorry but the detailing keeps me pretty busy, but I post when I can. Had to Zaino an Audi A8 today, Monday a Range Rover Sport, the list goes on..... haha

Anyways, thanks for posting my information I am definitely available to help anyone out. If you have any questions you can email me at perfectionauto@gmail.com

The website is a little out dated and is in need of an update pretty bad, but it gives people an idea of what I do. I travel to South Florida about once a month or so for appointments, as well as Daytona every once and a while, in a few weeks I'll be in Sarasota to Zaino a 997!

I also do show cars and go to shows to help clients prepare the car prior to judging. I can post a few pictures if anyone's interested.....

Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to meeting everyone

Jon

Old 09-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by tgenius
Any idea if it's cheaper if you supply your own Zaino?
I am sure we could work something out. I have people that like to help too! Send me an email and I'll add you to my S. Florida mailing list and let you know when I'll be down again (early-mid Oct. next trip).

Jon

Old 09-11-2005, 01:09 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by Jon913D
I am sure we could work something out. I have people that like to help too! Send me an email and I'll add you to my S. Florida mailing list and let you know when I'll be down again (early-mid Oct. next trip).

Jon
Absolutely awesome Jon.. good to know we have someone like this in Florida.. I saw the pictures on the website..excellent work!

Roly

Old 09-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by tgenius
Absolutely awesome Jon.. good to know we have someone like this in Florida.. I saw the pictures on the website..excellent work!

Roly
Thanks Roly. I saw Zaino is a sponsor of the Florida G35 Club, do they offer discounts at all to club members??

Jon

Old 09-12-2005, 06:10 AM
No they don't offer a discount. Long story but when the club was being formed we were looking for sponsors. I called Sal first and he offered to donate a couple of show kits to the club.

I was stoked because he was the first person to offer us anything. With a whoppin' 12 members I took the kits and made an agreement with him for 1 year of sponsorship, free advertisement on the club website, free advertisement on the club banner, a spot on the club t-shirts, etc... Little did I know that our sponsorship requirements would soon be changing and the club would grow to a 131 member, legal not for profit corporation in under 9 months.

I'd like to talk to you off line. I'll try to send you my phone # via a private message.

Old 09-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by neffster
No they don't offer a discount. Long story but when the club was being formed we were looking for sponsors. I called Sal first and he offered to donate a couple of show kits to the club.

I was stoked because he was the first person to offer us anything. With a whoppin' 12 members I took the kits and made an agreement with him for 1 year of sponsorship, free advertisement on the club website, free advertisement on the club banner, a spot on the club t-shirts, etc... Little did I know that our sponsorship requirements would soon be changing and the club would grow to a 131 member, legal not for profit corporation in under 9 months.

I'd like to talk to you off line. I'll try to send you my phone # via a private message.
Zaino doesn't offer any deals for anyone really. I don't even get one thru the business. I got your PM, replied, talk to you later on.

Jon