Renting Track for a day..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 02:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
any one wants to race at the track????

Old 05-28-2006, 02:57 AM
I know mood dude has high HP but who wana race apart from Mooddude......

Old 05-28-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by cj350
any one wants to race at the track????
You mean for times around the whole track with curves? Or boring straight line stuff???

Old 05-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by TrackHoRX8
You mean for times around the whole track with curves? Or boring straight line stuff???
I think Both ..Also I would like to race mooddude in a sraight just to see how I can hang with his car for fun maybe on the hwy

Last edited by cj350; 05-28-2006 at 11:43 AM.
Old 05-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Sorry, I don't like to street race, I save the speed for the track. I also don't want to race anyone at this event. I just want to have fun, get more seat time and learn.
There where people at Roebling with less hp and kicking my butt, like the factory five Cobra! I could take him on any striaght, turn 3 and 8, but other than that he was getting faster lap times than me.
You know what is funny, that at Roebling, I noticed that the BMW and Porsche guys didn't really care for the "rice burners". Maybe because the Z beat the M3 on a road coarse (Car&Driver) and the Z advertisement say "Porsches to Pass".

Old 05-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by MoodDude
Sorry, I don't like to street race, I save the speed for the track. I also don't want to race anyone at this event. I just want to have fun, get more seat time and learn.
There where people at Roebling with less hp and kicking my butt, like the factory five Cobra! I could take him on any striaght, turn 3 and 8, but other than that he was getting faster lap times than me.
You know what is funny, that at Roebling, I noticed that the BMW and Porsche guys didn't really care for the "rice burners". Maybe because the Z beat the M3 on a road coarse (Car&Driver) and the Z advertisement say "Porsches to Pass".
This is true they are to stuck on their type of car everything else to them is a waste(so to speak).I had a Porsche driver in my SRT4 with me for a few laps and all he did was talk my car down.I would have liked to beat the f**k out of him but he was the guy who was going to release me for solo.I had to behave so I just bit my tounge and took it like a champ.I love BMW and Porsche's I'm currently investigating the 2003 Boxster S,but I just love cars if they are quick and handle good I'm looking and admiring them.

Old 05-28-2006, 05:58 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by beddow
This is true they are to stuck on their type of car everything else to them is a waste(so to speak).I had a Porsche driver in my SRT4 with me for a few laps and all he did was talk my car down.I would have liked to beat the f**k out of him but he was the guy who was going to release me for solo.I had to behave so I just bit my tounge and took it like a champ.I love BMW and Porsche's I'm currently investigating the 2003 Boxster S,but I just love cars if they are quick and handle good I'm looking and admiring them.

you and your gay cars.... jk miatas, new bettles, now boxsters??

you need an S2000 if you want a roadster, or a Z4 those are MAN cars...

Old 05-28-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by audiblemayhem
you and your gay cars.... jk miatas, new bettles, now boxsters??

you need an S2000 if you want a roadster, or a Z4 those are MAN cars...
Well what ever car I get gay or not it won't be some hacked up gutted sound like rice, car.EWW I know someone with a car like that! dichead

Old 05-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
maybe you should look into a volvo.

and my car wont sound ricey much longer bitch!! tanabe single here thurs....

Old 05-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by audiblemayhem
maybe you should look into a volvo.

and my car wont sound ricey much longer bitch!! tanabe single here thurs....
I was looking at Volvos that looks hot.Your car will still sound rice with those test pipes.But who said I was talking about your car
I'm not gay I just prefer to purchase cars that are light weight not gut them later.The car I'm most likely going to get soon is going to suprise you and I bet you will agree and think about 1 yourself.

Old 05-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
Oh no, you did NOT just say that about Volvo's... if you put stickers like that on a G, it would look like the F.aggatron Mobile

Here's a pic of the Volvo S70 T5 I got rid of to get the G. Boostin 22psi :-P (ok, so the wastegate was stuck shut) She ran like a stallion on the highway (what still seems faster than the G) and for some reason was lighter than the G coupe!

Adrian

Last edited by Jamaica2G; 05-28-2006 at 07:36 PM.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:17 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
i love volvos, i just thought that picture was funny.

Old 05-29-2006, 02:09 AM
Originally Posted by beddow
I am sorry, but any car that is a convertable should not be considered quick and good handling. If I where you, look for a used Lotus with the Toyota engine in it. Then you are talking a light, quick, and good handling car! And I bet it is about the same money as a Boxster S.

And Miata's, Z4's, and S2000 are for women or gay men

Old 05-29-2006, 07:18 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by MoodDude
I am sorry, but any car that is a convertable should not be considered quick and good handling. If I where you, look for a used Lotus with the Toyota engine in it. Then you are talking a light, quick, and good handling car! And I bet it is about the same money as a Boxster S.

And Miata's, Z4's, and S2000 are for women or gay men

OOOOOHHHH im telling!!!!!! hahaha thats great. there is a gay male couple right down the street from me. one drives and XLR and one drives a S2000.

i have been talking to eric and he just wants a inexpensive car that he can do what he wants with for the track and not have to worry about it. something that just sticks to the road. a lot of convertables handle good. but quick is another story....

Old 05-29-2006, 09:57 AM
If you want a inexpensive track car - 240SX! That is what I will be buying when I can find the right one at the right price.

Great engine, light, rear wheel drive, front engine, independent suspension and lots of aftermarket parts for it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Renting Track for a day..