Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

JZurita's Build = Performance Factory Nightmare (MUST READ)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Julian
Wow, you guys really swung off JT's ******* back int he days..and now he is a scammer? If I recall corecctly, JZ you had flamed my shop back in the days and went to JT instead..
Did you read the OP? The entire story is there. I never flamed your shop, but I must admit that you guys did **** me off. If your service was better things may have gone differently. Just because JT ended up being the bigger scammer doesn't mean your shop has no skeletons.

Again, read the OP and let's end it at that.

Old 10-21-2009, 06:21 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
hahah damn so Performance Factory waz phony, JT is a Scammer, and he moves from forum to forum making up shops and working on their cars. HOLY SHIET. White-Collar Crooked Business man yo! It's azzholes like that whom rape us hard working people of our moneys that we save up and work hard for to put in our cars and have fun with it, he instead open more holes for us to throw wasted worthless money and time into. But even worse, fools selling EBAY TURBOS on the Camaro Forums!?? How da fvck and why da fvck would u build a ghetto cheap turbo system for someone and then leave, like I understand if your intentions are to Hustle and Steal and run but I guess I don't have that kind of chip implanted in my head so I can't find it in my human nature to go so far to do such a thing to get money. I respect a drug dealer more than this punk, at least their customers walk away happy and come back LOL

Old 10-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
O.P for the misery from jt or whoever they are put you through i dont even want my money back I just wanna beat their azz, wow im mad and it isn't even my car...lol..

Old 10-21-2009, 07:11 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
Wow

Old 10-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Just made a thread for the Camaro guys. Goodbye JT.

Old 10-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts

just to cheer things up... some love in the video for you man.

I'm hoping things work out. Sad every time I head over to the shop your car just needs some TLC.

Old 10-21-2009, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by jzurita
Did you read the OP? The entire story is there. I never flamed your shop, but I must admit that you guys did **** me off. If your service was better things may have gone differently. Just because JT ended up being the bigger scammer doesn't mean your shop has no skeletons.

Again, read the OP and let's end it at that.
You knew nothing of my shops "service" since you werent a customer..We did have an issue with some jerk off named Joe who tried to get me to pay $600 in damages for a $50 door ding on his car..He tried to scam me into painting his CF hood he purchsed from Romey..

Also the deal between MRC and Romey was taken car of and Rome and I are friends again.

For the record, JT called me on a daily basis asking ho to do stuf he couldnt figure out, like tuning a Utec or Fcon..He blew his RACE CAR up after claiming to have no knock, but found out later the knock sensor wire was melted form a shoddy install..He then spun every bearing in his motor when he put in the TH400 on a new motor, once again from a shoddy install..He ran 10.4 in a fully gutted 2700lbs race car and only did it once and thought he was the mack daddy longlegs of the drag race community..

I ran a 10.0 in a fully equipped 3700lb street car with my 300lb fat azz driving, to and from the track FYI...

JT was the 2nd biggest illusion on the forums..

For the record, all of the motors that went bad at our shop were from ONE SOURCE, but the ones we built in house are still running to this day...When we went back to that SOURCE for compensation, it was turned around on us as our fault..

We had issues, granted, but not like everyone made it out to be..It was a total of 2 cars that we had major issues on..

At any rate, I dont try to keep in the industry, I am simply content sitting on the bench and wathcing with the old "I told ya so"....

I knew JT would be a failure form day one, When he stole Vinny Ten's old Shops name for starters...Then he undercut everyone on the forums and worked for next to nothing like a $2 crack *****, just to get business..

Then his venture to AAM was trouble from day one.., but if you spoke negatively of JT ever on the forums, the good squad would flame you off..

Now where are they?? Where are all the JT nut swingers??

JZurita, Im not trying to flame you, I wish you the best of luck and Vinny is a great guy and will take car of you..I got mad respect for Vinny for doing 5 years ago what none of these clowns can duplicate to this day...

Look at this, 2005 baby..
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lMLE-PrJmXY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lMLE-PrJmXY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by Julian; 10-21-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:11 PM
I just realized I confused you for one of "The Shop's" employees. Hence why I said to reread the OP since I mentioned "The Shop".

I never had an issue with MRC, nor have I ever spoken to you before, so I'm not sure where you're getting you info from. Romey, Willie, and Doug speak very highly of you to me. Unfortunately it's too late now.

Old 10-21-2009, 08:12 PM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
nice to see you still around julian.

john im still catching up on your thread but im sorry to hear about your motor and all the troubles you're having. its sad to see that this sort of thing is still popping up. hopefully the community can get these few bad eggs through its system and move on. from everything ive heard about vtr, im sure they'll do you right.

Last edited by w0ady; 10-21-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:15 PM
I just realized I confused you for one of "The Shop's" employees. Hence why I said to reread the OP since I mentioned "The Shop".

I never had an issue with MRC, nor have I ever spoken to you before, so I'm not sure where you're getting you info from. Romey, Willie, and Doug speak very highly of you to me. Unfortunately it's too late now.
No, you did a little slamming back in the days, about shipping your car from CT to him..Perhaps he posted it as a slap in our face..whatever it is, past is past..

I sleep good at night...JT cant say the same..I got lots of JT stories for you, since he used to call me on a nightly basis asking dumb questions..

He was a hack artist..

Also you must be thinking of Junor form the "shop"...He blew up 3 of my customers cars that were tuned fine at my shop and ran fine..He got his hands on tem and blew them up..ask Randy how he blew up 2 of his motors...

JT was good at this sort of thing:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a2ENIVb73xU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a2ENIVb73xU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 10-22-2009, 09:37 AM
^ That's exactly who I confused you with. I read your username too quickly.

Yeah, Randy told me the entire story. His experience was the reason I ended up shipping the car to FL. But like you said, it's in the past.

Old 10-22-2009, 10:37 AM
^ That's exactly who I confused you with. I read your username too quickly.

Yeah, Randy told me the entire story. His experience was the reason I ended up shipping the car to FL. But like you said, it's in the past.
Looks like the only place for JT is the unemployment line And please dont confuse me with Junior the Cartooner...This is me playa..Driven to and from the track 3700lbs, more than a "One Hit wonder" like Mr. Tibbs who went in the 10's once and blew up cause he didnt know what he was doing..

Last edited by Julian; 10-22-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:02 AM
On a side note, what ever happened to guys from JT's shop such as :
Tuarran, Maximsport, and Zexy???

Old 10-22-2009, 12:03 PM
XKR
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
On a side note, what ever happened to guys from JT's shop such as :
Tuarran, Maximsport, and Zexy???

WadUp Julain.....I cant get a shout out WTF

My understanding is Max and Tuarran lost their motors....I maybe wrong about Tau...but I am sure about Max

Then his venture to AAM was trouble from day one.., but if you spoke negatively of JT ever on the forums, the good squad would flame you off..

Now where are they?? Where are all the JT nut swingers
??
Come on Julian....You know there is no Nutswinger that can stand up to the Recon Unit ...We move in...they move out

Last edited by XKR; 10-22-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:19 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
glad to see some life over here.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: JZurita's Build = Performance Factory Nightmare (MUST READ)