Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

JZurita's Build = Performance Factory Nightmare (MUST READ)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 01:00 PM
XKR
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by GreenGoblin
glad to see some life over here.
Wait until Julian gets warmed up....we will get lots of life in here.......

Old 10-22-2009, 01:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by XKR
Wait until Julian gets warmed up....we will get lots of life in here.......
If I recall correctly, a good portion of the forum tools turned against me anytime I ever said a negative word about JT and the Florida Boys, including yourself....So dont suck up to me now, I got no love for you..

In the end, once again,as usual....Julian was RIGHT..Im so tired of being right, I wish I would be wrong for once..I called it on VRT from day one and was flamed..I callled BS on JT, and was flamed..

The method in which I came across may have been a bit abrasive, however in the end I am still a good judge of character..

The failures of my shop consisted of 2 cars, with the engines built from someone else, and in the end, the owner of one of the cars even told me that a certain someone saw my map and said it was not a bad tune. I admit Romeys heads did lift on the dyno, as a result of my half assed wanna be mechanic Matt, installing the SMALL meth nozzle and me not double checking his work...
Me and Romey have put it in the past, and are friends once again.

The second troll to bash my shop was a kid named Joe, who tried to get me to pay over $600 for a small door ding caused at our shop..I knew for a fact he had purchased a CF hood from one of my customers and was in the process of getting it painted when our agreed repair estimate went from $125 to over $600

He also rushed his car out of my shop, and then complianed about a few minor issues..

You cant please everyone.

In my opinion JT had NO BUSINESS working on peoples cars, he couldnt even get his own car to run down the track more than once.. I compared him to Vanilla Ice, a ONE HIT WONDER....

TO JT and all the Florida nutsackers from back in the day..A BIG F U and a hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you got what you all deserved in the end..

Oh and PS...

I Told you so!!

Old 10-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
NICE ONE ! im glad i know this info now before it got to late thanks for the heads up!

Old 10-22-2009, 03:22 PM
XKR
Me Julian??? Me who is your biggest fan (BTW..I am a bigger fan than Doug ) please show me one post where I have bashed you...you maybe able to find a thread where I went up against JT and Doug told me what was up....but not time have I ever bashed you. Matter of fact ... Some people thought I was taking your side when the Romey thing went down ....but I made it clear that because of the people involved I stayed out of it.
I think you are mistaken me for someone else.....So please show me Julian...I know 99% of RU wants your head on a block....But anyone that can bring the level of drama that you bring is alright with me

Last edited by XKR; 10-22-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by XKR
Me Julian??? Me who is your biggest fan (BTW..I am a bigger fan than Doug ) please show me one post where I have bashed you...you maybe able to find a thread where I went up against JT and Doug told me what was up....but not time have I ever bashed you. Matter of fact ... Some people thought I was taking your side when the Romey thing went down ....but I made it clear that because of the people involved I stayed out of it.
I think you are mistaken me for someone else.....So please show me Julian...I know 99% of RU wants your head on a block....But anyone that can bring the level of drama that you bring is alright with me
Don't feel bad. Apparently I used to bash him back in the day too. This is news to me.

Old 10-22-2009, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Julian
If I recall correctly, a good portion of the forum tools turned against me anytime I ever said a negative word about JT and the Florida Boys, including yourself....So dont suck up to me now, I got no love for you..

In the end, once again,as usual....Julian was RIGHT..Im so tired of being right, I wish I would be wrong for once..I called it on VRT from day one and was flamed..I callled BS on JT, and was flamed..

The method in which I came across may have been a bit abrasive, however in the end I am still a good judge of character..

The failures of my shop consisted of 2 cars, with the engines built from someone else, and in the end, the owner of one of the cars even told me that a certain someone saw my map and said it was not a bad tune. I admit Romeys heads did lift on the dyno, as a result of my half assed wanna be mechanic Matt, installing the SMALL meth nozzle and me not double checking his work...
Me and Romey have put it in the past, and are friends once again.

sorry to hyjack

The second troll to bash my shop was a kid named Joe, who tried to get me to pay over $600 for a small door ding caused at our shop..I knew for a fact he had purchased a CF hood from one of my customers and was in the process of getting it painted when our agreed repair estimate went from $125 to over $600

He also rushed his car out of my shop, and then complianed about a few minor issues..

You cant please everyone.

In my opinion JT had NO BUSINESS working on peoples cars, he couldnt even get his own car to run down the track more than once.. I compared him to Vanilla Ice, a ONE HIT WONDER....

TO JT and all the Florida nutsackers from back in the day..A BIG F U and a hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you got what you all deserved in the end..

Oh and PS...

I Told you so!!
Joe the Troll checking in:

Nice to hear from you again.

Did you know that the hood I tried to 'scam you' with painting was the hood I sold to the very OP of this thread? It was stupid of you to bring it up HERE of all places because I even showed JZ where Tony (tonester) tried to repair the carbon fiber clearcoat because I wanted to keep it carbon fiber (you can double check that story with him too if you like). When I sold it to JZ, I told him explicitly I was selling because I did NOT want to paint it and was considering buying a new one. Is this correct JZ or am I lying?

I suggest you go back and re-write your lie and know all the facts before you post stupid ****. You look like an idiot AGAIN, trying to hock your BS story one year later. I'd love to hear the version of my story you told doug, he basically talks like you in his responses to me. It is eerie.

I still have the damage on the door, I don't know why. I put another $6g's into the car for a ecu, tune, and RFS, so it wasn't money that has stopped me. If you ever want to check your BS story, we can travel to three insurance adjustors to prove the damage is really ~$500 (not $600). Hell, if they don't agree they are the $50 door dings you claim they are, I'll pay you $100, but if (and when) I am right, you will pay me for the damage. Does this sound fair? I'd even forgive the Y pipe if you pay for the damage and we'd be square, no more BS.

My offer is real and my cash is green. Your call. Let's just squash the crap once and for all.

Last edited by UMW350Z; 10-22-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by UMW350Z
Joe the Troll checking in:

Nice to hear from you again.

Did you know that the hood I tried to 'scam you' with painting was the hood I sold to the very OP of this thread? It was stupid of you to bring it up HERE of all places because I even showed JZ where Tony (tonester) tried to repair the carbon fiber clearcoat because I wanted to keep it carbon fiber (you can double check that story with him too if you like). When I sold it to JZ, I told him explicitly I was selling because I did NOT want to paint it and was considering buying a new one. Is this correct JZ or am I lying?

I suggest you go back and re-write your lie and know all the facts before you post stupid ****. You look like an idiot AGAIN, trying to hock your BS story one year later. I'd love to hear the version of my story you told doug, he basically talks like you in his responses to me. It is eerie.

I still have the damage on the door, I don't know why. I put another $6g's into the car for a ecu, tune, and RFS, so it wasn't money that has stopped me. If you ever want to check your BS story, we can travel to three insurance adjustors to prove the damage is really ~$500 (not $600). Hell, if they don't agree they are the $50 door dings you claim they are, I'll pay you $100, but if (and when) I am right, you will pay me for the damage. Does this sound fair? I'd even forgive the Y pipe if you pay for the damage and we'd be square, no more BS.

My offer is real and my cash is green. Your call. Let's just squash the crap once and for all.
Joe, your a whiney coward...If we meet again Ill prove it to you. You tried to scam me along with your buddy's body shop...

And again the UTEC is just fine for what it is, and remember you rushed me to tune your car on a day where it was over 100 degrees, so there WERE temp corrections in the Utec, just when it got cooler, it got richer cause the UTEC temp corrections are not that accurate..

At any rate, your a little POS lying fawk..You leave crap at my shop for 4 months then when it got thrown out or lost, you have the nerve to try and sue me for it? Your a first class punk Joe, you should have went to JT for the install...

At any rate, you had your day in court, wasted my entire day, and couldnt prove the worth of the damages to the judge..Then you drop it after failing to bring an "expert witness" i.e. YOUR FRIND WHO OWNS THE BODY SHOP DOING THE REPAIRS...

I was born at night, but not LAST NIGHT Joe..I know when Im being scammed..We offered you $200 to fix the door which was $75 more than we previously agreed upon, however you wanted over $600 for the repair..lulz... now please stay out of this guys thread and feel free to start your own useless whiney bi tch thread..

Old 10-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by XKR
I know 99% of RU wants your head on a block...
Well perhaps your more of an antagonist, than flamist..

And for the punks b i t c h e s that want my head on a block...Come and get it, you know right where I am..

Oh and Im glad I didnt go to TTR, they f u c k e d up Rany Reys car worse than Junior did...who f u c k e d it up in the first place...

Oh and Glexs Pro-EFI ran like s h i t also from his tooner...

Old 10-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Joe, your a whiney coward...If we meet again Ill prove it to you. You tried to scam me along with your buddy's body shop...

And again the UTEC is just fine for what it is, and remember you rushed me to tune your car on a day where it was over 100 degrees, so there WERE temp corrections in the Utec, just when it got cooler, it got richer cause the UTEC temp corrections are not that accurate..

At any rate, your a little POS lying fawk..You leave crap at my shop for 4 months then when it got thrown out or lost, you have the nerve to try and sue me for it? Your a first class punk Joe, you should have went to JT for the install...

At any rate, you had your day in court, wasted my entire day, and couldnt prove the worth of the damages to the judge..Then you drop it after failing to bring an "expert witness" i.e. YOUR FRIND WHO OWNS THE BODY SHOP DOING THE REPAIRS...

I was born at night, but not LAST NIGHT Joe..I know when Im being scammed..We offered you $200 to fix the door which was $75 more than we previously agreed upon, however you wanted over $600 for the repair..lulz... now please stay out of this guys thread and feel free to start your own useless whiney bi tch thread..
COP OUT

The offer stands, you are the lying coward for continuing to post malcious BS. You have a chance to prove you are right, and you are not taking it??? Who's the cowardly bi tch now?

$75 dollars now? How is mid June to August 3 months? GOD you are a true waste of life

You told me you didn't put the temp corrections in the UTEC, thats why it ran so bad. I told you to retune and even agreed to pay for dyno time!! Did you lie to me then or are you lying to me now??

I still have all you PM's including the last one where you said you would let me win (I can post it if you like). I realized I was not going to collect from a deadbeat company. I would have subpeonaed the body shop owner if I had to if I could have collected from you, but I knew you'd fight the collection until the bitter end and probably win. (JZ's dillemma as well with JT) I never gave a **** about the money, just the principle.

Last edited by UMW350Z; 10-22-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
This thread got good quick

Old 10-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by UMW350Z
COP OUT

The offer stands, you are the lying coward for continuing to post malcious BS. You have a chance to prove you are right, and you are not taking it??? Who's the cowardly bi tch now?

$75 dollars now? How is mid June to August 3 months? GOD you are a true waste of life

You told me you didn't put the temp corrections in the UTEC, thats why it ran so bad. I told you to retune and even agreed to pay for dyno time!! Did you lie to me then or are you lying to me now??

I still have all you PM's including the last one where you said you would let me win (I can post it if you like). I realized I was not going to collect from a deadbeat company. I would have subpeonaed the body shop owner if I had to if I could have collected from you, but I knew you'd fight the collection until the bitter end and probably win. (JZ's dillemma as well with JT) I never gave a **** about the money, just the principle.
Why dont you just post up my UTEC map and parameters then?Show me where it left my facility with no temp corrections...What I did say, if you listened you ignorant f u c k, was that it "Probably needed a temp correction adjustment" and I did tell you several times that the UTEC was not the greatest ECM, but entry level.

Im done with you, and I have nothing to do with MRC. Matt however is still operating out of there if you would like to try and get compensated for the damages while the car waqs parked at his facility.

I also DID re-dyno and retune your car with 2 boost maps when it came back in for the A/C line and Catch can and install that we gave you for FREE, remember that Joe?? Or did you forget all of the price breaks I gave you, and free stuff we threw in for the minor bugs. I gave you major discounts on the retune and solenoid install...You fail to mention all that dont you..Cause it dont paint the bad guy picture of Julian that you would like it to and it doesnt help your fairy tale....

I also ate 3-6 hours of labor on the Powerlabs Warranty issue for them shipping out an A/C line with a pinhole. We told you intially the AC line had a hole and we would hold the car and fix it, but you insisted on taking the car and causing us double the labor in the long run when we had to replace the line...We had to remove the Turbo to reinstall the A/C line and charge it..Not our fault, Powerlabs fault..And WE ATE IT JOE..Remember??Once again failed to mention, cause it dont paint Julian with the brush Joe would like it to..

Also as far as the door ding, it was of NO NEGLIGENCE of ours..A frikin deer ran into it while it was parked in our facility..Your car was parked, we werent even working on it when the damage occured and it was an act of nature beyond our control and by none of our negligence..We agreed to take care of it at the time to the tune of $200. You chose to decline it while MRC was packing up and closing up shop..In the end you got nothing due to your thick headedness..

MRC Offered to make it right by paying for paintless dent removal to the tune of $200 Joe..You wanted us to repaint the door,fender and quarter on a 4 year old used car with existing damage and wear and tear already.

You never provided pictures or details as to why you claimed it would all of a sudden cost $500-600+. You simply tried to get MRC to pay you for more to pocket or to paint other parts you had purchased for your car at that time.

There is a fine line between "customer service" and a customer taking you for a fool and walking all over you as a business owner. I declined to bend over and let you ram it up my ***, and you cried fould and told the world we sucked..Then you tried to sue us for parts left at my shop for well over our customary 14 day grace period. We are not U-SAVE -STORAGE Joe..Not my problem you abandoned your crap at my shop and in the mix up one part, got lost..

Your a grown man, who tried to blame Julian for your own negligence and immaturity...And then cried about it and tried to play lawyer and sue us..There was no need for your behavior, and I dont appriciate being extorted by threatening to post bad comments about me or my shop on the web..

If you post our PM's be advised it is a violation of the TOU. Our business was between you and I and you chose to not be reasonable..

The bottom line is MRC was not paying to paint the entire side of a 4 year old car for 2 small door dings...And we werent paying you $800 for an aftermarket "Y" pipe lost in the shuffle that you left at my shop for ( excuse my error on the 4 months) over 2 months.

Last edited by Julian; 10-22-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Hey Julian nice to see you around the VQ community.

You and UMW350Z can take it to PM's let's keep this thread on topic.

Yes my Pro-EFI ran like **** from the get you were there to witness it
apart from that one incident I have had no issues with Junior.
He even tuned my Haltech which I'm currently running.

Apart from Julian's off the cuff personality I got nothing bad to say about the guy.

Old 10-22-2009, 10:02 PM
XKR
Well perhaps your more of an antagonist, than flamist..

And for the punks b i t c h e s that want my head on a block...Come and get it, you know right where I am..

Oh and Im glad I didnt go to TTR, they f u c k e d up Rany Reys car worse than Junior did...who f u c k e d it up in the first place...

Oh and Glexs Pro-EFI ran like s h i t also from his tooner...
You are tii funny Julian

Old 10-22-2009, 10:05 PM
XKR
Originally Posted by Glex25
Hey Julian nice to see you around the VQ community.

You and UMW350Z can take it to PM's let's keep this thread on topic.

Yes my Pro-EFI ran like **** from the get you were there to witness it
apart from that one incident I have had no issues with Junior.
He even tuned my Haltech which I'm currently running.

Apart from Julian's off the cuff personality I got nothing bad to say about the guy.
We would expect nothing less from Julian.....

Old 10-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Glex, one more. My apologies to JZ, the REAL victim here, for derailing this thread. Julian's two attacks on me were uncalled for and I think I should be given a shot to clear up the story and expose the lies.

I am never on this site, maybe 10 times this entire calender year, so this might be my last post. I frankly don't care. The mods got your back J, I am sure. See responses in paragraph please:

Why dont you just post up my UTEC map and parameters then?Show me where it left my facility with no temp corrections...What I did say, if you listened you ignorant f u c k, was that it "Probably needed a temp correction adjustment" and I did tell you several times that the UTEC was not the greatest ECM, but entry level.

Lie - How can I show you the UTEC corrections? You wrote over them after it took two months to retune your crappy work. You told me verbatim you did not put them in that's why I saw 8's a/f ratio on accel, your word against mine. The reader can decide who is lying, you have a great track record, they should side with you. YOU should be banned for the name calling, who's dick are you sucking now to stay on here?

Im done with you, and I have nothing to do with MRC. Matt however is still operating out of there if you would like to try and get compensated for the damages while the car waqs parked at his facility.

I never had a problem with Matt, I was upset the gas line blew off, but otherwise the INSTALL was pretty decent. I don't give a **** about his money, jut the way I was treated as a customer and a person. Thanks for your help that night when I came by and you helped me replace the gas clip, that was nice of you. Oh wait, you told me to come back when Matt was there. Do you know what a wrench is???

I also DID re-dyno and retune your car with 2 boost maps when it came back in for the A/C line and Catch can and install that we gave you for FREE, remember that Joe?? Or did you forget all of the price breaks I gave you, and free stuff we threw in for the minor bugs. I gave you major discounts on the retune and solenoid install...You fail to mention all that dont you..Cause it dont paint the bad guy picture of Julian that you would like it to and it doesnt help your fairy tale....

TWO BOOST MAPS?? How so? I had a 6psi spring only, no boost controller of any type...why did you tune me for two maps????? WTF? You NEVER installed a solenoid!! Check the records. My tuner can verify there was no boost controller or solenoid in the car. Again....LIES. Show me a price break on the invoice, SHOW ME ONE! WHERE ARE THEY?? I can post that up too and you can point them out. I paid your full price for everything, I did not ask ONCE for a discount. You gave me a free Greddy catch can installed (oh and this was not done right, it had to be redone at my new shop, so thanks for that) to compensate me for the $250 dollar tow bill the night the gas line blew off on the Turnpike. Should I be singing your praises?

I also ate 3-6 hours of labor on the Powerlabs Warranty issue for them shipping out an A/C line with a pinhole. We told you intially the AC line had a hole and we would hold the car and fix it, but you insisted on taking the car and causing us double the labor in the long run when we had to replace the line...We had to remove the Turbo to reinstall the A/C line and charge it..Not our fault, Powerlabs fault..And WE ATE IT JOE..Remember??Once again failed to mention, cause it dont paint Julian with the brush Joe would like it to..

LIE! - The part was on backorder after you got the wrong one, I bet Intense/PL could even back this up if you wanted proof. You did not pressure test the system until everything was back in the car, turbo and all, then you saw it coming out the pinhole. It sucks it was in a bad place, but how is this my fault? Why should I be paying? Am I not entitled to a finished car?

Also as far as the door ding, it was of NO NEGLIGENCE of ours..A frikin deer ran into it while it was parked in our facility..Your car was parked, we werent even working on it when the damage occured and it was an act of nature beyond our control and by none of our negligence..We agreed to take care of it at the time to the tune of $200. You chose to decline it while MRC was packing up and closing up shop..In the end you got nothing due to your thick headedness..

The door ding: You agreed to fix the dent. You told me (whether you did it or not) you took it to local shops and they all said they would have to repaint. I took it to a body shop which does my company's cars and recently repaired my demo to see if they could do paintless dent removal. I don't 'know' the owner,, we are not 'buddies', I saw his work and trusted him to fix my car. PERIOD. I came to get the car and YOU OR MATT BUFFED MOST OF THE SCRATCHES BY THE DENTS OUT. BY DOING THIS YOU REMOVED TOO MUCH CLEARCOAT AND THE PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL COULD NO LONGER BE DONE. Your negligent, NJ-uncertified buffing turned the $150 dollar repair into a $500 repair. THAT is how you are guilty of this. You denied it, called me a liar and said you never buffed it after you SHOWED me how the scratches were starting to come out when I picked up the car. I tried to save YOU money and ended up getting screwed. You then told me via phone I would have to sue you to get the money. So I did.

MRC Offered to make it right by paying for paintless dent removal to the tune of $200 Joe..You wanted us to repaint the door,fender and quarter on a 4 year old used car with existing damage and wear and tear already.

OK....first it was the hood and door, now it is the door, fender, and quarter panel??? What about the hood? who paints all that for $500? Get your story straight here first. The car was 2.5 years old, bought Nov. 2005 BRAND NEW at Victory Nissan Richmond, should I post the bill of sale for your satisfaction? I got it. You are convinced I bought this used...

You never provided pictures or details as to why you claimed it would all of a sudden cost $500-600+. You simply tried to get MRC to pay you for more to pocket or to paint other parts you had purchased for your car at that time.

When i told you it would cost more to fix it and I tried my best to save you money, that's when you snapped about the Y pipe and the damage, banned me from the shop, and told me to sue you to get the money. The damage is still on the door, exact same condition, you are welcome at any time to come see it. There is a nice halo in the paint. The offer still stands to go get estimates and clear your 'good' name.

There is a fine line between "customer service" and a customer taking you for a fool and walking all over you as a business owner. I declined to bend over and let you ram it up my ***, and you cried fould and told the world we sucked..Then you tried to sue us for parts left at my shop for well over our customary 14 day grace period. We are not U-SAVE -STORAGE Joe..Not my problem you abandoned your crap at my shop and in the mix up one part, got lost..

The parts were in your shop for two months. When did I ask for the parts back? Right after I finally got it retuned and running right (you pushed me off for almost two months because of a debacle), which was August. NOT ONCE did you call or tell me to get my parts out. NOT ONCE. I will say it again, you told me you either lost it or GAVE IT AWAY to someone else. very ethical, Julian. Why was this the only part I did not get back if your policy is really to throw them all out?

Your a grown man, who tried to blame Julian for your own negligence and immaturity...And then cried about it and tried to play lawyer and sue us..There was no need for your behavior, and I dont appriciate being extorted by threatening to post bad comments about me or my shop on the web..

This worthless, whiney paragraph just gets this guy:

If you post our PM's be advised it is a violation of the TOU. Our business was between you and I and you chose to not be reasonable..

Oh ****, the TOU! Ok, you got me on this one, anyone can PM me on my350z if they want these as I will probably be banned here, the mods hate me here.

The bottom line is MRC was not paying to paint the entire side of a 4 year old car for 2 small door dings...And we werent paying you $800 for an aftermarket "Y" pipe lost in the shuffle that you left at my shop for ( excuse my error on the 4 months) over 2 months.
1. 2.5 year old car at the time, purchased NEW
2. I asked for $200, the rough going value of a Nismo Y pipe. Who has it? I'll go knock on their door and tell them they have stolen merchandise of mine. You are the cop, let's both go bust the perp!
[/QUOTE]

It is sad it has to come to this were I have to correct EVERYTHING you say and I'm just a 25 year old 'kid'. It is unbeleivable just how the story keeps shifting one response to the next.

We have nothing to gain by bickering back and forth, you have no busniess to protect, and I have nothing to sue. If you want it to continue this way, we can do that, if you want to bury the hatchet, we can do that, or if you want to accept the challenge (hey, you could win $100, I am good on my word) we can do that. Your call.

...and I'm done. I'll keep the damage on the car until next spring, the offer is good until then.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: JZurita's Build = Performance Factory Nightmare (MUST READ)