Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

<<< Jay'Z Greddy TT 20g tuned@Uprev for bigger #'s!! >>>

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 12:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is all about my build and how UPREV will finally have a Z with Built engine/TT to perform a Osiris tune on.. Proving their product is useful in FI applications. Most have doubts and only run standalone EMS on FI High HP builds like Haltech/HKS Fcon, but this will prove them wrong. Not that this is the first FI Osiris tune, because it isnt (had my old SC with Osiris tune), but I have yet to see a high hp tune on Osiris over 600whp etc..... This is for that use only, not about anything else.. Lets not derail people I appreciate that..

Old 04-28-2010, 12:07 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Whoa, you are being a bit touchy there Jay'Z. I didn't mean it as a "kiddie 1 mod pick on Jay'Z game" and I am definitely not trying to start any drama. Relax man. I think you have a sick Z for sure and a lot of top notch parts on your ride. I was just suprised by the exhaust system you are running. I just haven't seen many built Z's or G's running it. That's all. If you want me to delete that comment, I will. But you do realize that you quoted it also right?

Old 04-28-2010, 12:11 AM
Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
Glad to see your car put finally finished John! Love that Greddy RS BOV

Old 04-28-2010, 12:21 AM
Should be finished this wk...

Old 04-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
Originally Posted by Jay'Z
but I have yet to see a high hp tune on Osiris over 600whp etc..... This is for that use only, not about anything else..
There was a guy (Sinister 350) he has been trying to make 600whp with uprev for about 3 years he has had tons of tuning issues with up rev. i would like to say its his tuner but he has tried 2 different shops and Jared from up rev even tuned it once. I don't know if the install is the issue or what the car sounds like a basket case so your solid build might not have any issues at all!! At one time he was local to me and his car was barely faster than my stock block car so it scared me away from uprev.

https://g35driver.com/forums/forced-...ix-plenum.html

I hope it goes better for you!

Old 04-28-2010, 01:13 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
impressive!

Old 04-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
There was a guy (Sinister 350) he has been trying to make 600whp with uprev for about 3 years he has had tons of tuning issues with up rev. i would like to say its his tuner but he has tried 2 different shops and Jared from up rev even tuned it once. I don't know if the install is the issue or what the car sounds like a basket case so your solid build might not have any issues at all!! At one time he was local to me and his car was barely faster than my stock block car so it scared me away from uprev.

https://g35driver.com/forums/forced-...ix-plenum.html

I hope it goes better for you!
Ouch me too.. This is exactly why I wanted to do this anyways.. I do believe Osiris can work, just need the right tuner/pro tuner.. We will see, dont wanna put my foot in my mouth..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 04-28-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Another delay, uprev accidently over crimped a connector... They overnighted it from cjm so tmrw it should be all installed.. Then for the tune...

Old 04-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
This is all about my build and how UPREV will finally have a Z with Built engine/TT to perform a Osiris tune on.. Proving their product is useful in FI applications. Most have doubts and only run standalone EMS on FI High HP builds like Haltech/HKS Fcon, but this will prove them wrong. Not that this is the first FI Osiris tune, because it isnt (had my old SC with Osiris tune), but I have yet to see a high hp tune on Osiris over 600whp etc..... This is for that use only, not about anything else.. Lets not derail people I appreciate that..
Nice build man!!!

I am running a similar tune (Not Osiris though)...I am running a custom ECU Flash tune by Technosquare (all on my stock ECU). I am currently making 550WHP and 480WTQ @ 13.4psi. The driveability is awesome on this tune!!! No issues whatsoever (5000+ miles on this tune). I am going to re tune again this summer for more power. The Osiris tune is somewhat similiar to this tune, and I think you will enjoy it man!!! Can't wait to see the numbers!!!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by silver g
Nice build man!!!

I am running a similar tune (Not Osiris though)...I am running a custom ECU Flash tune by Technosquare (all on my stock ECU). I am currently making 550WHP and 480WTQ @ 13.4psi. The driveability is awesome on this tune!!! No issues whatsoever (5000+ miles on this tune). I am going to re tune again this summer for more power. The Osiris tune is somewhat similiar to this tune, and I think you will enjoy it man!!! Can't wait to see the numbers!!!
Thanks!! I just wanna see someone break 600whp with a flash tune Osiris or technosquare.. To prove to all the naysayers that this tune does a great job and I believe it is safer than anything out there.. IMO

I cant wait either, 2 or more days and it should be done.. Gonna post before/after dynos etc....

Old 04-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Thanks!! I just wanna see someone break 600whp with a flash tune Osiris or technosquare.. To prove to all the naysayers that this tune does a great job and I believe it is safer than anything out there.. IMO

I cant wait either, 2 or more days and it should be done.. Gonna post before/after dynos etc....
No problem man!!! I would have to agree with you on the safety of the tune...my car drives like stock with a $hit ton more power. On a side note...I know Rookie on here is also running the same flash tune I am running...he is over 600+WHP reliably on Technosquare's tune. Viet if you are reading this chime in for your exact numbers on Technosquare's tune.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Hey jay. I hope you get those numbers!! When you get your ride back I would love to see it. I've been looking all over hood for your 350z. Saw it once a several weeks back, now I know it is down in Weird Austin.

Old 04-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by suprasam
Hey jay. I hope you get those numbers!! When you get your ride back I would love to see it. I've been looking all over hood for your 350z. Saw it once a several weeks back, now I know it is down in Weird Austin.
Hey wusup man!! Yea, its been at Uprev for 3 weeks.. .. Hope to have her back this weekend or we are going to have to start clearing buildings out there..

Exterior is going to be sick with the Amuse change...

Old 04-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Hey wusup man!! Yea, its been at Uprev for 3 weeks.. .. Hope to have her back this weekend or we are going to have to start clearing buildings out there..

Exterior is going to be sick with the Amuse change...
Let me know, i can get two platoons worth of scouts and brads to execute an VIC extraction

Old 04-28-2010, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by suprasam
Let me know, i can get two platoons worth of scouts and brads to execute an VIC extraction
Sick!! Ill let you know warno/opord time/pcc/pci/ sp time...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: <<< Jay'Z Greddy TT 20g tuned@Uprev for bigger #'s!! >>>