Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Psychotic Desire for APS TT or ST

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 06:18 PM
SUD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Psychotic Desire for APS TT or ST

Ok, Ok...so I am 41 yrs old and haven't modded a car in close to 20 yrs. Ok, so I am senior business executive who wears a suit every day. Ok, so I have only had my G for a couple weeks.....

I just don't care...I have the PSYCHOTIC DISEASE NOW!!!!!

I can't take it....I need a ride in either an APS TT or ST modified G...and I need it now

Well, maybe I can wait a few months till some of you guys get set up. But then.....oh boy...by then I am going to be drooling all over myself. At that time I will need a ride. Some kind APS dealer or such might want to arrange that for me...since it will almost certainly result in wearing a few digits off my credit card!!!!!

Ack....I am in the middle of nowhere!!!! (You Yankees can think Bangor, Maine only farther in the bush by a couple/three hours)

Have G can travel. West to Quebec city, East to Halifax, South to Boston.

Hook me up!!!! Intravenous needed. Save me from myself or deliver me into the arms of the FI Gods!!!!!

Rant over. Much calmer now

Old 05-08-2005, 07:09 PM
That, my friend, is called mid-life crisis. Nothing wrong about it, I'm almost there too. The FI Gods have already got a hold of me and I can get away from them. I'll have an APS TT kit installed on my 04 G35 in about 3 weeks from now (beginning of June) and I'm in Ottawa, about 12 hours away from you. I'm probably one of the very few if not the first in Western Canada with the kit. I'm from the Maritimes too and I plan to drive my car there this Summer when I visit my parents (Magdalen Islands, hence my nickname).

Let me know if you come to Ottawa...

Cheers,

Last edited by Madelinot; 05-08-2005 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Madelinot
That, my friend, is called middle age crisis. Nothing wrong about it, I'm almost there too. The FI Gods have already got a hold of me and I can get away from them. I'll have an APS TT kit installed on my 04 G35 in about 3 weeks from now (beginning of June) and I'm in Ottawa, about 12 hours away from you. I'm probably one of the very few if not the first in Western Canada with the kit. I'm from the Maritimes too and I plan to drive my car there this Summer when I visit my parents (Magdalen Islands, hence my nickname).

Let me know if you come to Ottawa...

Cheers,
Awesome. If you make it this far please let me know and I'll meet you somewhere.
I've got a few years on you guys but have those same strange yearnings for power.

Old 05-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by RBull
Awesome. If you make it this far please let me know and I'll meet you somewhere.
I usually sleep over in Moncton on my way there, it's a 2-day trip... On my way back, usually around Edmonston if I take Hwy#2. I'll let you know in any case...

Old 05-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Don't drink and Mag Race
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Do you have to go by way of the BFI? (plz ignore if irrelevant)

Old 05-09-2005, 02:24 PM
You may want to make the same post on the 350Z website. You may have more luck finding the same setup.

Old 05-09-2005, 06:13 PM
WRAH
Originally Posted by SUD
Ok, Ok...so I am 41 yrs old and haven't modded a car in close to 20 yrs. Ok, so I am senior business executive who wears a suit every day. Ok, so I have only had my G for a couple weeks.....

I just don't care...I have the PSYCHOTIC DISEASE NOW!!!!!

I can't take it....I need a ride in either an APS TT or ST modified G...and I need it now

Well, maybe I can wait a few months till some of you guys get set up. But then.....oh boy...by then I am going to be drooling all over myself. At that time I will need a ride. Some kind APS dealer or such might want to arrange that for me...since it will almost certainly result in wearing a few digits off my credit card!!!!!

Ack....I am in the middle of nowhere!!!! (You Yankees can think Bangor, Maine only farther in the bush by a couple/three hours)

Have G can travel. West to Quebec city, East to Halifax, South to Boston.

Hook me up!!!! Intravenous needed. Save me from myself or deliver me into the arms of the FI Gods!!!!!

Rant over. Much calmer now
You think thats bad I'm willing to call off a wedding for a TT APS setup

Trending Topics

Old 05-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Never enough
Once you ride in a FI car its all over!

Old 05-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by G352NV
Once you ride in a FI car its all over!

Very true!!!

Old 05-09-2005, 08:54 PM
since when?

Old 05-09-2005, 09:57 PM
aps
Banned
Originally Posted by SUD

let me know where you reside and I will see if APS has a dealer near you that can accommodate your need for a quick blast in a twin turbocharged G.

Peter

Old 05-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by aps
let me know where you reside and I will see if APS has a dealer near you that can accommodate your need for a quick blast in a twin turbocharged G.

Peter
He's in New Brunswick, Canada. I wish there was at least one APS dealer in Canada...

Old 05-09-2005, 10:33 PM
aps
Banned
Originally Posted by Madelinot
He's in New Brunswick, Canada. I wish there was at least one APS dealer in Canada...
Yeah I see that now that I have read his entire post again - I'm sure that our APS sales guys will visit Canada in 05 to investigate the potenial fo APS dealerships.

Peter

Old 05-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by aps
Yeah I see that now that I have read his entire post again - I'm sure that our APS sales guys will visit Canada in 05 to investigate the potenial fo APS dealerships.

Peter
What about someone doing work in Hawaii? I've just about given up on my Vette dream and am thinking TT for my G.

Old 05-09-2005, 11:29 PM
There is going to be an authorized dealer in Hawaii. Somewhere in the area of Ward. I dont know if the agreement is final so I cant say anymore than that.

If it is a done deal then I am sure that Peter will confirm the dealer.

Last edited by XLR8SN; 05-09-2005 at 11:32 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Psychotic Desire for APS TT or ST