The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Auto Headlights/Rims?/Exhaust?/1st Mod.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Auto Headlights/Rims?/Exhaust?/1st Mod.

Ok instead of starting multiple threads on so many different things, I figured I would only start on thread.

What was your 1st mod you did to your G35.

What exhaust do you run? & where can you get a good deal on an exhaust?

Auto headlights???? are they that sensitive?? I Driver under a bridge and in 2seconds the headlights come on? Is there a fix for this besides turing the switch to off?

Where is a good place to get rims for the G35?

Old 10-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
My first mod was cross-drilled/slotted rotors, with StopTech SS Lines, Hawk HPS Pads, and some synthetic brake fluids. I also powder-coated the calipers. I'm planning to get the Stillen exhaust because I heard it's really quiet. Also I just keep the headlights off unless I'm driving at night never used the auto option once.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Geee Man
clear corners

Fast Intentions Exhaust

My headlights are always on auto

Old 10-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by Goonar
clear corners

Fast Intentions Exhaust

My headlights are always on auto
How much was your exhaust? Where did you get it from??
The corners? Where did you get those from? Are they up to factory specs or do they get water in them?

As far as the headlights being on auto how do you solve the problem with driving under a bridge and not having your lights come on?

I also noticed in my car in the center console by the 12v outlet that I have a little lip sticking out, is that to put a card or anything special there?

Old 10-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Geee Man
Originally Posted by AaronJP
How much was your exhaust? Where did you get it from??
The corners? Where did you get those from? Are they up to factory specs or do they get water in them?

As far as the headlights being on auto how do you solve the problem with driving under a bridge and not having your lights come on?

I also noticed in my car in the center console by the 12v outlet that I have a little lip sticking out, is that to put a card or anything special there?

I got my exhaust from THMotorsports. Look in the marketplace. I got the stainless steel version

Clear corners I got from a member on these boards. once again check the marketplace orr get some from online...everythingg35.com has them but they have pretty high prices

Ive never had a problem with that. Its like with my navi itll go to night mode under tunnels but goes back to day mode. Either that or I havent realized it lol....

And that little lip, I just put cards/bus cards/insurance cards...basically anything to do with my car. Like if some business has a product or is advertising i keep it there cuz one day ill be looking for it!

Old 10-21-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by Goonar
I got my exhaust from THMotorsports. Look in the marketplace. I got the stainless steel version

Clear corners I got from a member on these boards. once again check the marketplace orr get some from online...everythingg35.com has them but they have pretty high prices

Ive never had a problem with that. Its like with my navi itll go to night mode under tunnels but goes back to day mode. Either that or I havent realized it lol....

And that little lip, I just put cards/bus cards/insurance cards...basically anything to do with my car. Like if some business has a product or is advertising i keep it there cuz one day ill be looking for it!
Yeah if I driver under bridge & Im not out from under it fast enough then my headlights will come on.

Old 10-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
you need to listen to different exhaust to see witch you like...

look in the intake and exhaust forum for sound clips

you can find most for sell on the marketplace by a vendor or private seller

clear corners you can get from www.everythingG35.com or www.riversideinfiniti.com. both sites are vendors on this site

my lights are always on auto

Trending Topics

Old 10-22-2007, 12:02 AM
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
You can try to get your dealer to change your headlight sensitivity settings. However, when I asked my local dealer, they pretended like it wasn't possible.
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/18607-13-electronics-tweaks-available-your-dealer.html