The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

G35 advanced driver question...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2008 | 11:35 PM
|
Arrow G35 advanced driver question...

lol @ title but here goez... just feel free to comment and correct me if im wrong anywhere... dats how you learn anyways from your mistakes...

my car;
G35S black on black leather fully equiped (xm radio sucks unless yu only listen to techno, da rap stations suck hard)

i am wondering about da clutch pedal in the car... do yu guys press it all da way in when shifting for racing? someone told me that pressing da g35 clutch all da way in is not the correct way to shift and i believe him because it takes da clutch a long time to fall in gear when its pressed all da way in and out...

i love the handling on this car... i have to admit i almost hit da curb twice but dats caz i take turns on first gear prolly at around 5000 rpms or more VDC off(taking off from a dead start).. ima such a show off in the streets i just love to make u turns and have the car spin out a bit only to whip da steering wheel left n right very fast n gain control...

also i find 3000 rpms to be a good rpm level to just drop da clutch in first when starting off da line( i have burned rubber a bit searching for the right rpm level)..

i can say after reading the tutorial on this website i have mastered down shifting rev matching... even on other cars

i have hit 140 3 times on da highway and did not try to go faster as i seen the other cars next to me apear like they were non moving.. it was very easy to hit 140 actually though

my car is totally stock.. not even rims (yet).. i just got my money for my rims and some 1000 dollars more or less for performance parts
what do you guys suggest?

someone told me like this
1.intake(what is the best one for racing)
2.exhaust(again same question)
3.?

my plan is to ultimately have a turbo... in around 3 months or so..

so now i need the guidance of my fellow infiniti drivers to help me in my quest for more power!!!

Old 05-09-2008 | 11:41 PM
brb getting cut
what part of miami you from?

Old 05-10-2008 | 12:08 AM
|
I live next to metrozoo... In Kendall... U?

Old 05-10-2008 | 12:12 AM
brb getting cut
hi-uh-lee-uh. i'd help you with your questions but I don't know much about the sedan lmao. do a search in the 07 sedan section I'm sure you'll find

the intakes and exhausts you're looking for. fast intentions sounds pretty bad a$$ on the sedan.

Old 05-10-2008 | 12:19 AM
|
yea dat car looks real mean... i plan on getting rims similar to those... so i guess im gonna repost this question on the sedan section too...

i wanted to go with the g37 but it wasnt in my budjet at da time...

is dere g35 meets in south florida???

Old 05-10-2008 | 12:20 AM
|
advanced driver questions

lol @ title but here goez... just feel free to comment and correct me if im wrong anywhere... dats how you learn anyways from your mistakes...

my car;
G35S black on black leather fully equiped (xm radio sucks unless yu only listen to techno, da rap stations suck hard)

i am wondering about da clutch pedal in the car... someone told me that pressing da g35 clutch all da way in is not the correct way to shift and i believe him because it takes da clutch a long time to fall in gear when its pressed all da way in and out...

i love the handling on this car... i have to admit i almost hit da curb twice but dats caz i take turns on first gear prolly at around 5000 rpms or more VDC off(taking off from a dead start).. ima such a show off in the streets i just love to make u turns and have the car spin out a bit only to whip da steering wheel left n right very fast n gain control...

also i find 3000 rpms to be a good rpm level to just drop da clutch in first when starting off da line( i have burned rubber a bit searching for the right rpm level)..

i can say after reading the tutorial on this website i have mastered down shifting rev matching... even on other cars

my car is totally stock.. not even rims (yet).. i just got my money for my rims and some 1000 dollars more or less for performance parts
what do you guys suggest?

someone told me like this
1.intake(what is the best one for racing)
2.exhaust(again same question)
3.?

my plan is to ultimately have a turbo... in around 3 months or so..

so now i need the guidance of my fellow infiniti drivers to help me in my quest for more power!!!

Last edited by G35Now!; 05-11-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-10-2008 | 12:24 AM
brb getting cut
yessir, you can check out our club in the SFLG35 section. you just missed our biggest meet of the year, but don't worry there'll be more if you'd like

to check them out also. lots of cool guys and lot of sick cars. on tuesdays at 8:30pm there are G35 meets at tropical park but they're not official club meets

just random hangouts. you should come out one tuesday to meet some of the members that go to the hangout.

Old 05-10-2008 | 12:30 AM
|
dats sounds cool... i seen this bad *** chick today driving her silver g35 looked like an 07 0r 08 coupe i tried to race her but too many cars in the way we just kept passing each other till da high way n she took the turnpike i kinda gave up wasnt really in da mood for a high way race....

ima look for the sfl g35 section... i would like to meet with more g35 drivers and gain some knowledge and possibly contribute some 2...

Old 05-10-2008 | 12:31 AM
brb getting cut
lmfao what color/style rims were on her car and what did she look like?

Old 05-10-2008 | 12:33 AM
|
Tropical Park Location
7900 SW 40th Street (Bird Road)
Miami, FL 33156

is dat da right adress??

ill try to make it this tuesday... "try" keyword as i work in boca raton and i leave at 6 but i usually make it at 7 to miami cuz i only go 100 n up... but shhh dont tell no one

Old 05-10-2008 | 12:35 AM
brb getting cut
yeah that's the address. and it was probably Nikki that you saw, you'll meet her if you make it to tropical on tuesday

Old 05-10-2008 | 12:36 AM
|
i didnt get a chance to see her car but she had like a body kit her car was a silver and da body kit was black.. i didnt see her that well we kept passing each other really fast

Old 05-10-2008 | 12:36 AM
|
hey i gotta go tho... something just came up gotta pick someone up at da airport... ill holla tho.. it was nice chatting !
take it ez

Old 05-10-2008 | 12:37 AM
brb getting cut
yup

Old 05-10-2008 | 01:53 AM
my head hurts from all of the bad grammar. Do some searching. I can't tell you about your bad driving, but it sounds like you just need practice.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 advanced driver question...