The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

I found my rims

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
I was going to ask what happened with Gzilla's case. didnt someone on here find his rims on that ugly Eclipse? I wouldnt mess with that kids car until I found out where he got the rims from.... I def wouldnt pull up in a G when you ask him that either (lol). Good luck.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this scares me. these type of stories prevent me from buying nice wheels. That's probably a stupid reason...but you can't have nice things because people without them get jealous and end up taking what you earned.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:40 PM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
I don't think it would be right to assume that the guy who owns the Accord is actually the person who stole your rims. He could easily be just a random guy who just bought the stolen rims thinking that he is buying a used set of rims.

I think your best bet is to notify the police to figure what options you have in order to retrieve your rims and to bring justice to those who stole your rims.

GL w/ everyting.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
update?

Old 12-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by mt7rabbit
update?
I'm going to guess the OP is either dead, in jail, or in a hospital.

Old 12-30-2008, 09:23 PM
he may have confronted the guy like some of the guys on here told him to and ended up getting one of these in return
lol

Old 12-30-2008, 09:54 PM
Received 190 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
^+1 Of course we all would be angry and not driving with a full nest. GZilla what ever happened with the asshats that jacked your wheels? I know they got caught but whats going on with the case now?
The guy who had the rims could prove that he didnt steal them, he was out of town. The guy who stole them was named Columbia or something like that, I have no idea what they are doing now. THe Insurance came and got the wheels after all my hard work and the aid of my fellow G forum members.

Fuggers wouldnt even sell them back to me... They didnt cover my TSWs that were in my Buick, nor the broken window in my classic 77 Buick beauty.

Im switching insurance companies after this.... All State here I come with every mod on my car being fully covered. Farmers Sucks when you have a big claim, then nickle and dimed us to death in a time of great frustration and violation.

Im leaving on principal.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by Darkstar752
I'm going to guess the OP is either dead, in jail, or in a hospital.
I'm afraid I'm thinking the exact same.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:17 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I just checked his status... He was online yesterday at 10:41 my time...

Hmmm.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:30 PM
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by officerdbag
I just checked his status... He was online yesterday at 10:41 my time...

Hmmm.
It is possible that he has the "Remember me" checked on the forum and it is his homepage. That's how my comp. is set up anyway, so it could be someone else using his comp. I doubt that he would not update us on the situation.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by helloscotte
im sure the accord bought them off someone because why would you jack em and them put them on your car??

+1. Call 911 and let them handle it. You would look real stupid if it ended up being someone who bought the wheels of someone else and you damaged there car.

Old 01-01-2009, 02:02 PM
update im still alive lol
well i waited the next day and the car was there i had bout 7 of my friends we were waitin for the person the guy comes out with his girl in my mind this was better i can embarrass him in front of his girl but i decided to ask him first about the rims. Well come to find out he bought from a guy for 800 thats it jus to let yall kno the guy was scared as hell. Anyways i told the dude those my rims showed him the pics and now i got my **** back. AS FOR THE COPS IN MARYLAND THEY SUCK *** THEY DONT DO **** ITS NOT THERE CONCERN MAYBE NOT ALL COPS JUS THOSE IN MARYLAND NEVER DID LIKE THEM. well a twist in this whole **** the dude who stole my rims and tires was a ****in cook who i thought i was cool with at my job which is redlobster. he'll get his sooner or later.he knows i kno so yea lol. I havent had my g for about a month and it sucks ***. im stuck with a 95 rav4 that goes 0-60 in a minute. But i shouldnt complain my folks let me use it n should be grateful. i told my insurance bout me findin my rims since cops aint do **** the lady name rachele who's cool as hellll told me i should teach the guy who stole my rims a lesson lol PROGESSIVE IS THE **** lol.
n for the guy who wrote this
he may have confronted the guy like some of the guys on here told him to and ended up getting one of these in return
lol
im jus gonna laugh real hard on that one. last thing is my insurance ordered me the exact same rims as i had before which is the axis matrix now im gonna have my old rims and tires and new rims and tires.. well thats my update appreciate all yall's help on this situation n i did take in consideration of all yall's suggestions lol ight happy new yearss

Old 01-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Glad you got them back

Old 01-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Man, that's still fcuked up. Good thing you were mature and didn't listen to any of us!

Old 01-01-2009, 06:01 PM
What would be a good gesture, in my book is to let him have the wheels back. I mean, you got another set from insurance didn't you? And guy's outta $800 now for buying some wheels that he didn't know were stolen?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I found my rims