The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

I found my rims

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Devil Dog
What would be a good gesture, in my book is to let him have the wheels back. I mean, you got another set from insurance didn't you? And guy's outta $800 now for buying some wheels that he didn't know were stolen?

I agree, I wouldnt have given the rims back until I got my 800 from the punk that stole and sold them. That dudes out 800 and none of that was his fault.

Old 01-01-2009, 10:39 PM
I'd quit working at red lobster.

Old 01-02-2009, 04:22 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
u should sell the rims back to him

Old 01-02-2009, 05:54 AM
I would've stole them back, broke all of his windows and pissed on his car.

Old 01-02-2009, 09:40 AM
For all you know that dude KNEW he was buying hot rims and didnt care untill you and yours was in his face.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:32 AM
maybe the thief sold the accord the rims?

well whatever happens, good luck.

Old 01-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by mobkobe21
update im still alive lol
well i waited the next day and the car was there i had bout 7 of my friends we were waitin for the person the guy comes out with his girl in my mind this was better i can embarrass him in front of his girl but i decided to ask him first about the rims. Well come to find out he bought from a guy for 800 thats it jus to let yall kno the guy was scared as hell. Anyways i told the dude those my rims showed him the pics and now i got my **** back. AS FOR THE COPS IN MARYLAND THEY SUCK *** THEY DONT DO **** ITS NOT THERE CONCERN MAYBE NOT ALL COPS JUS THOSE IN MARYLAND NEVER DID LIKE THEM. well a twist in this whole **** the dude who stole my rims and tires was a ****in cook who i thought i was cool with at my job which is redlobster. he'll get his sooner or later.he knows i kno so yea lol. I havent had my g for about a month and it sucks ***. im stuck with a 95 rav4 that goes 0-60 in a minute. But i shouldnt complain my folks let me use it n should be grateful. i told my insurance bout me findin my rims since cops aint do **** the lady name rachele who's cool as hellll told me i should teach the guy who stole my rims a lesson lol PROGESSIVE IS THE **** lol.
n for the guy who wrote this im jus gonna laugh real hard on that one. last thing is my insurance ordered me the exact same rims as i had before which is the axis matrix now im gonna have my old rims and tires and new rims and tires.. well thats my update appreciate all yall's help on this situation n i did take in consideration of all yall's suggestions lol ight happy new yearss
congrats on finding your wheels ... and how you handled the situation ..

the cook at your job that stole your wheels should be publically humiliated ...

in one way or another ... tell your boss .. get him fired .. if he can steal from a co-worker whats to stop him from stealing from his boss or another employee...

sucks that the cops didnt do anything ..
but we all knew they wouldnt do didly squat ..

Old 01-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
"the dude who stole my rims and tires was a ****in cook who i thought i was cool with at my job which is redlobster"

but are you F*cking serious ^^^ wow, that is messed up, i hope you get him good, but hes probably going to be very vigilant. I hope you get him back.

Last edited by jutn35; 01-04-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
That was such an interesting gossip. I enjoyed all 8 pages but felt really bad for the guy who actually payed $800 for those rims. And also, where in MD do you live? I have to be careful now when I go to my sister's house with my G! :S

Old 01-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by paky786
That was such an interesting gossip. I enjoyed all 8 pages but felt really bad for the guy who actually payed $800 for those rims. And also, where in MD do you live? I have to be careful now when I go to my sister's house with my G! :S
haha. no kidding.... I'm moving to MD in May. I'm gonna be on guard at every red lobster I visit. Who knew those cooks were gangsta

Old 01-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
you were unclear about how you got your rims back.. did the guy just say "oh really? those are yours? okay well let me jack up my car at home and put my old ones back on and you can have them" or did the cops come and talk to him? or what happened? that sounds fishy that someone would give up something they paid for because someone said they were "theirs"

Old 01-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by elayman
you were unclear about how you got your rims back.. did the guy just say "oh really? those are yours? okay well let me jack up my car at home and put my old ones back on and you can have them" or did the cops come and talk to him? or what happened? that sounds fishy that someone would give up something they paid for because someone said they were "theirs"
LOL, sometimes you don't think of the obvious. Good point!

Old 01-04-2009, 09:58 PM
He probably works for somewhere in the mall.... he prob felt comfortable enough to still em... and was there longer than 4 hours so if he doesnt work there hes a bittcchh..

Old 01-04-2009, 10:13 PM
my fault if i was unclear because theres alot of things that happened that day as for me gettin my rims back i showed the guy pics and for some reason the guy was nervous maybe he knew they were stolen cause u just dont buy rims 20 inch for 800 and how did we jack up the car one of the 7 friends i had works at the sears autobody shop right near the mall so thats where i gt my rims and to be honest i thought the dude was gonna put up a fight cause like u said people wouldnt jus give rims back but me personally i feel like he had somethin to do with it and as for the cops like i said earlier they suck monkey ballz they didnt do anythin.either way at the end of the day i got what was rightfully mines and do i feel bad for the guy FVCK NO u should use ur head sometimes. he had somethin to do with my rims gettin stolen in imo. KARMAS A BITCHH WORK 4 UR ****T INSTEAD OF STEALIN **** DAMN I JUS WANTA LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT SOMEBDY HATIN ALL THE TIME LOL

Old 01-05-2009, 12:51 AM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
have you done anyhting to the cook at red lobster ^^^^ ????

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I found my rims