Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Sorry. I mean to say "I'd post". haha

Old 09-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
For shame !

Old 09-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn man, i hope you get your money back.

and thanks to BKZJAYY718 for pointing it out to us over at 6mt.net

Old 09-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
seems like everyday people are being ripped off more. Should we make a post-it of a list of who not to make transactions with ?

Old 09-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
^ i think we are gonna have to soon cause this is getting ridiculous

Old 09-02-2009, 04:45 PM
...wow that sucks hope u get everything straighten ou

Old 09-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by BKZJAYY718
lmao@ this guy sending you payments. Total Classic.

Why don't you just dispute the entire Credit card transaction?
I'm working on it...

Old 09-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Sucks man good luck with everything

Old 09-02-2009, 07:41 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,487 Likes on 1,222 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Here's what I just posted on Frenzy:

Guys,

Take our advice and steer clear from doing business with this guy. Here's yet another current thread from Driver on his business practices, this one for almost $4000.

https://g35driver.com/forums/g-spot/...iron-mike.html

A quote from the thread "We both agree that the best thing to do is refund my money. Only one problem: he already spent it. He says that he'll do the best he can to get my money back as soon as possible. He says it could take a month or so." This transaction started in May and Mike's refunded less than $400 to the OP in that time.

This is only 1 of a few threads where Driver members have gotten screwed by Mike. To his credit there are some people that have been happy with his work, but with a track record like he has do you really want to take a chance you'll get fvcked?? I doubt he'll ever sell anything on Driver again and he's migrated to other boards including Frenzy.

BEWARE of this loser!!!
Here's the thread:

http://www.mygfrenzy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15901

I hate scammers!!!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2009, 08:59 PM
I just want to shed some more light on the situation. I think it's getting out of hand...

Prior to our transaction, Mike had NUMEROUS good/positive deals with people concerning headlights. He purchased the supercharger kit and never had it installed. So, in his defense, he didn't know about the missing pieces. As far as the packing job, I have no explanation for that one. We'll mark that one up to a learning experience...

Mike HAS been in constant contact with me since day one. He shouldn't have spent the money that I sent, until the transaction was complete. But again, learning experience. He thought everything was going to work out. But, when UPS wouldn't take a damage claim, that's where the MAIN problem came in our dealings. We were going to try to work it out where the claim funds were going to replace the supercharger. Then, he was going to provide the missing pieces. So, when UPS wouldn't honor a damage claim, that messed everything up.

We all know how our economy is all messed up and crap. That's why I've been EXTREMELY patient and COMPLETELY understanding about his situation. I just felt the need to bring this public, as incentive to complete the refund. I'm currently in contact with my credit card company about disputing the charge, even thought it's been 90+ days. If this works out, that will be the end of it. Period.

So, there's ABSOLUTELY no need to be bashing anyone or call him a scammer. As someone already mentioned, with the number of transaction that Mike has made, there's bound to be a few hiccups. If I can understand that, I hope everyone else can, too.

-Jerome

Old 09-02-2009, 09:20 PM
^^ Dude are you serious? Iron mike has given the business to alot of folk on driver, and some are still unresolved!!

Old 09-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by 6MTFTW
I just want to shed some more light on the situation. I think it's getting out of hand...

Prior to our transaction, Mike had NUMEROUS good/positive deals with people concerning headlights. He purchased the supercharger kit and never had it installed. So, in his defense, he didn't know about the missing pieces. As far as the packing job, I have no explanation for that one. We'll mark that one up to a learning experience...

Mike HAS been in constant contact with me since day one. He shouldn't have spent the money that I sent, until the transaction was complete. But again, learning experience. He thought everything was going to work out. But, when UPS wouldn't take a damage claim, that's where the MAIN problem came in our dealings. We were going to try to work it out where the claim funds were going to replace the supercharger. Then, he was going to provide the missing pieces. So, when UPS wouldn't honor a damage claim, that messed everything up.

We all know how our economy is all messed up and crap. That's why I've been EXTREMELY patient and COMPLETELY understanding about his situation. I just felt the need to bring this public, as incentive to complete the refund. I'm currently in contact with my credit card company about disputing the charge, even thought it's been 90+ days. If this works out, that will be the end of it. Period.

So, there's ABSOLUTELY no need to be bashing anyone or call him a scammer. As someone already mentioned, with the number of transaction that Mike has made, there's bound to be a few hiccups. If I can understand that, I hope everyone else can, too.

-Jerome
dam dude are you serious??? look around the forum there are at least two threads thats on here and he never responded to any of those...man i swear you could possibly be the nicest guy out there cause i would of killed someone by now

Old 09-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow i still wouldnt deal with him regardless its not worth it IMO.. i wana hear Iron-Mikes side of the story and see what he has to say this time

Old 09-03-2009, 01:47 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by 6MTFTW

-Jerome
Listen if you want to work out your differences just go to post #1 , edit & delete

SOMEONE HAS A CHANGE OF HEART??????

Last edited by JAYY-G35; 09-03-2009 at 01:59 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another bad transaction with Iron-Mike