G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Cerritos Infiniti in California

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2003, 01:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cerritos Infiniti in California

Has anone dealt with Cerritos Infiniti? I am thinking of buying a car from them? Any advice or experiences?

Thanks for your replies in advance...
motorious23

Old 12-10-2003, 02:33 AM
Re: Cerritos Infiniti in California

I was gonna buy my car from em...but i went with infiniti of thousand oaks only because they gave me a higher trade in value for my mustang. The guys at cerritos seemed pretty nice tho.

Old 12-10-2003, 05:42 AM

I got my car from them only because they are local, but luckily my sales lady was real nice. Her name is Zena. There is one guy you have to look out for though who's a real dick. Just because i looked young he didn't give me the time of day. But some of the others were kool. The only thing different about Cerritos compared to everywhere else i looked is that you cannot do a custom order. Kind of weird..but luckily the car i wanted was the showroom car ^_^

----------------------------------------------------
2000 Le Mans Blue Metalic Honda Prelude - HKS GT2540 Turbo
2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe Ivory Pearl/6MT/aero/premium/navi

AIM: MEGABB6Turbo

Old 12-10-2003, 10:25 AM
Running for his life!!

They were really good to me. I forgot who I delt with, but he was in charge of internet sales. He called me 10mins after they received 2 G's in my configuration. I drove over their as soon possible to purchase my new car almost a year ago.

As for service, I haven't sent my car to Cerritos Infiniti cause they are pretty far from where I live. Instead I go to Monrovia Infiniti, and they have been very helpful. Just call way in advance if you need a loaner car.

G35C 6MT / AMG E55

Old 12-10-2003, 10:56 AM

Just curious what year/model/mileage was your stang? I'm going to trade mine in when I buy my G and was wondering what I'll get for it. Thanks.

Old 12-10-2003, 10:57 AM

The salesman....forgot his name was nice and honest. I was planning to purchase the car over there....but i had to leave my name with him. The salesman honestly said that when the car comes in,....other salesman want to get their contacts on the car too. So sometimes he sees 3 people wanting the same car come in....and who ever gets approved first, gets the car. He was honest to me and told me....if you really want this car, I suggest that once i call you....you get here immediately. I didn't even bother. I don't know how heavy the demand is now, but it was difficult back in April.

Old 12-10-2003, 10:39 PM

On June 10th I got a call from Deric Martin at Cerritos. He let me know the coupe with everything I was looking for was being unloaded from the truck. Same deal, better hurry because all the other salesmen are calling people too. So I drove up there, met him and started to negotiate. MSRP was the price for the coupe, so all we had to discuss was the trade in value of what I was driving at the time. They came in really low. Not even close to what the program on their website said I should be getting. At one point I was even backing out to leave when he and the fleet manager came out to deal some more. Finally came close enough to what I wanted, so I bought it.

It was funny, because when I got home there was a message on my phone from another salesman there telling me about the car. I'm glad I made the deal with Deric, and not the snake that goes through other peoples desks and files.

I went up there not expecting to be able to drive home in one. All the posts I had been reading said people were having to order and wait. But Cerritos seems to be a first come first served type of place. I was satisfied dealing with Deric, and the dealership as a whole. I did not try to grind them for any oil changes or extras, so I don't know what the result would have been. I have not gone in for any service yet. I only have 3300 miles on it so far, and I'll do the oil changes myself. Costa Mesa Infiniti is only a couple of miles away, so if I have any warranty work done, I'll go there.

That's about all I can add.

Old 12-10-2003, 11:25 PM

I had a 2002 mustang gt premium with 7000 miles and i got $15,000 from infiniti of thousand oaks. The blue book is about $15,500 and thousand oaks gave me the best price. Cerritos only wanted to give me $13,500 so i told them to go fly a kite.

Old 12-11-2003, 12:52 AM

I went to Cerritos, and the sales people were awefully nice. I test drove a G in the morning at Cerritos and just fell in love with it. It was nice and easy, and I ended up with a silver G that very night. I dealt with the fleet manager directly, and he was very sincere and very polite. I had a great experience.

----------
2004 G35 Coupe. And yeah, the boring trim with NO packages...

Old 12-11-2003, 02:26 PM

i bought mine from cerritos infiniti in october. very easy experience, although i felt a little rushed due to "all of the other people who wanted the car". i drove up from san diego, and he sort of hid the car in the back for me. i dealt with david baker, and he was very nice. they certainly could have gone lower on my apr, but i wasn't going to split hairs.

Old 12-11-2003, 05:03 PM

Go to Infiniti of Torrance. That's where I got mine and I shopped! Talk to the Asian Sales Lady, very professional and worked with me on my trade-in. Gave me $10,500 for my '99 Accord. I think her last name was Kim. Tell her Randy Hurtado sent you. She'll know who I am because I had to keep calling to see if my G came from the dock's in San Pedro and I probably called a thousand times...they give you a fifty dollar gift cert to their infiniti store (there at the dealership) and a free oil change, just because.

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and even slower to get angry...but put that damn pedal to the ground!"

Old 12-11-2003, 08:33 PM

Got my 04 G35C 6MT from there last month. Arahsfar was my salesman, nice guy. He was really, well, "excited" about the car so it made it fun.

When we took the test drive, he straight up drove it like he stole it, even made a high speed turn to show brake assistance.

Downside was that soooo many people were after the car, he didn't budge off MSRP. I would recomend them though, nice people and a good selection....well, not on the 6speeds,

04 Black G35C 6MT | Premium | Navigation

Old 12-11-2003, 08:57 PM

The dealer drove it like he stole it? Is that supposed to be a good thing? =(

----------------------------------------------------
2000 Le Mans Blue Metalic Honda Prelude - HKS GT2540 Turbo
2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe Ivory Pearl/6MT/aero/premium/navi

AIM: MEGABB6Turbo

Old 12-11-2003, 11:34 PM

Those guys wouldn't give me the time of day when I was there, but that was only 4 weeks after the coupes came out last year. Cerritos had 5 coupes at the time. They let me test drive one, but we couldn't do the numbers. I spent 4 hours there, all for not. They seemed to have an attitude, like if you don't buy it, the next guy will. That's when I went on-line and put the word out. Costa Mesa had only one coupe. They notified me right away. I went down the very next weekend and bought it. Only bad thing with them was, I ended up paying for dealer mark-ups. I wanted the tinted windows, and the chrome 17's anyway. They were already on the car, so I paid through the nose none-the-less. But I don't regret it.

2003-G35C-5AT Laser Red/Black/Prem/SAT/Tint/Chrome 17's/Black Badged

Old 12-12-2003, 12:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cerritos Sales staff was pretty cool though I did have to dicker with them quite a bit just for a little off MSRP. Dan the finance Manager is way cool. The whole sales experience was pretty good in my opinion, except.... They damaged my freakin car the night I bought and I spent over a month trying to get them to fix it right. The Service dept. in my opinion stinks. They rarely pickup the phone and don't always return calls either. I would go to Mission Viejo Infiniti, I have heard nothing but good things about both their Sales and Service. Though I've never been there I have called and they were very helpful and even admitted to me that they were off the record "mod friendly". I still need to take mine there and check it out but it's far from me. I usually take mine to Costa Mesa for service and they have been pretty good on that end. Good luck.

-Jason
Laser Red '03 6MT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cerritos Infiniti in California