my next door got exact same car i don't feel good

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2004, 02:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my next door got exact same car i don't feel good

Hey people happy new year...
aite here is ma story...
i have 03 black/willow AT fully loaded included navi...
few days ago, my next door neighbor(i mean it right next to my house) got exact same car as mine... well i'm not trying to be selfish or anything but i dunno it doesn't feel that good... at least i wanted him to get different color and i always put my g in garage but he never put any cars in garage so other neighbors might think he's original buyer and i copied him.. since i rarely drive my g(got on july and only has 2000miles) anybody understand my feeling?

Old 01-02-2004, 02:41 PM
Re: my next door got exact same car i don't feel good

He must like you in that kind of way. LOL

99 Supercharged PY Civic SI 13.8@101mph
03 BO G35 xx@xxmph...to be continued...

Old 01-02-2004, 02:42 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Two of my friends at school got my car, too. Eh, it happens, and immitation is the highest form of flattery. Who cares what the other neighbors think? If they know you, they know you had it first, and if they don't know you and just judge... well, then who gives two turds what they think?

If you don't like having one next door, imagine how everyone in Cali feels... I've seen more Gs in a day there than at many dealerships.

G

2003.5 Black w/ Willow G35
Premium / Sport / Aero / Winter / Navi / Tint

Old 01-02-2004, 03:36 PM

That sucks! I never see any G coupes in my town, only a couple of sedans, and I like it that way. Maybe you should get some absurd ricer body kit and wing to make yours different. Im kidding, of course.

Old 01-02-2004, 03:45 PM

supercharge it

04' G35 / 6MT / Tein Basic Coilovers
Volk 19" GT-7 Gunmetal

Old 01-02-2004, 03:51 PM

LOL... same thing happened to me! I drove down the street (I'm on a hill) the other way one day and saw a black coupe just like mine with PRM / AERO sitting there. To top it off, he had a set of 20" chromes on =P

Ahhh, what can you do? At least the man's got good taste. =)

Old 01-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Alumni****

i got the same feeling too.. when i first got my coupe, i didn't see one in my town.. it was good being the only one, but then i saw a brand new one drive on the opposite side and i was like damn, somebody else has as good a taste as me

either way, you can't do anything about it, unless u move haha just enjoy your coupe, and do realize that he must have envied you ever since you got your car..

David
03.5 Ivory Pearl G35C 5AT Premium (7-14 ~ 12-10)
04 Ivory Pearl G35C 5AT Premium Perf

Old 01-02-2004, 03:58 PM

I know how you feel bro, my best friend now has one and I heard that my ex bought one also.

I think the G's are getting overplayed here in northern NJ.(just like the Z too)
I see like 10 everyday.I wanted this car to be "rare" but lots of people are gettin it
I wouldn't mind if they were enthusiasts but most of these ppl don't know how many hp's our cars have.

it makes me sad [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Gggggg G Unit....... lol

Old 01-02-2004, 04:01 PM

Ugly *** girl at my school got a black AT Gcoupe soon after I got mine. She put ugly blign bling chrome rims on it. I think its a cloth one too heh. Nothing she could do would flatter me, but I know that no one pays her car as much attention as mine. =)

Black / Black 2004 GcoupeMT. Premium. Splash Guardz.

Old 01-02-2004, 04:11 PM

lol man same here. Ok, i was telling my sister inlaw that i got my new car and all my features and all that and shes like that sounds awsome. Then the next week i see her again and im like so hows your brother doing and all, is he still driving that mustang. Shes like ohh no way, he just got the BRAND NEW (had to emphasize) g35 coupe black on black fully loaded of course. I was like aww f that lol, i was like did he have to get the same as mine, and she was like his is fully loaded so i dont know. I was like well who cares fully loaded sux, cause those 18's that came with the package are a rip, cause im getting my giovanna gf1-5, the spoiler = horrible cause the car looks better without, and who needs that navy when i got a panasonic dvd/cd/mp3/navi/tv combo with a touchscreen she was like omg seriously, i shoulda told him to talk to you so you guys would have the same stuff. And i was like dont u get it i wanna be different lol. Bahh im stuck here help me out on what to do lol! (not dissing any of you that have that stuff in your car, its just him and its just the fact that she had to emphasize FULLY LOADED if you get what i mean.

lol man same here. Ok, i was telling my sister inlaw that i got my new car and all my features and all that and shes like that sounds awsome. Then the next week i see her again and im like so hows your brother doing and all, is he still driving that mustang. Shes like ohh no way, he just got the BRAND NEW (had to emphasize) g35 coupe black on black fully loaded of course. I was like aww f that lol, i was like did he have to get the same as mine, and she was like his is fully loaded so i dont know. I was like well who cares fully loaded sux, cause those 18's that came with the package are a rip, cause im getting my giovanna gf1-5, the spoiler = horrible cause the car looks better without, and who needs that navy when i got a panasonic dvd/cd/mp3/navi/tv combo with a touchscreen she was like omg seriously, i shoulda told him to talk to you so you guys would have the same stuff. And i was like dont u get it i wanna be different lol. Bahh im stuck here help me out on what to do lol! (not dissing any of you that have that stuff in your car, its just him and its just the fact that she had to emphasize FULLY LOADED if you get what i mean.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my next door got exact same car i don't feel good