G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

CRAZIEST STORY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2004 | 11:59 PM
|
CRAZIEST STORY

Ok, it was about 10:30, and my friends and i were driving on Palatine Rd. The Speed limit was 30, and my friends are like dude George show us what that cars got, and i was dumb enough to be like ok, knowing that i forgot my v1 at home. So im driving, and i blow right by them hitting about 86 on a 30. I see a cop in the distance and totally freaked out, i totally thought i was done for haha. Well i slammed the break, and luckely he got me when i was at 52. Well thats not luck, but it could have been worse, he starts following me, and i truend a corner pretty fast, and he thought i was trying to escape the scene, but i pulled into a parking spot in a side strip mall. He turned on his lights and accelerated, then got behind me. I got out of the car to give him the story, and hes like sir get back in the car. So i get back in and i waited till get came up to my window. Hes like do you know you were going 22 over on a 30. I was like officer, i have no idea where im at, im trying to follow some friends to get to AMC 30 movie theaters and im totally not familiar with the area. And i was like, i have no idea where im going and the last thing i thought about was really looking at the speed limit. And hes like well what are you doing all the way down here, and so i told him that i just got intown from school, and i went to church this morning and my friends called me to hang out. And hes like well where is your church at? And i answered back by saying its (Greek Church) St. Haralambos on Caudwell off Touhy. And hes like ohh, and hes like can i see ur lisease and ensurance. So i knew inside my head that i was f****d, and my friend told me i was too who was in the passenger seat. So i was lookin for my ensurance card and i couldnt find it, and it hit me that i left it at home. So i was even more scre**d, so hes like hold on a second lemme look up your driving record. So he goes back the the cop car, and he looks up my info and 11 months before i had gotten a ticket in my g going 31 over, which was thrown out of court cause i pleaded innocent saying that i was getting chassed. But i rememberd that i only had 6 months probation and it was thrown out of court. So i was like i might luck out. He comes back, and hes like well you have a clean record, and i told him i had no intention of speeding or doing anything dumb, i just didnt know the speed limit. And then i asked him "officer what is the speed limit anyways around here, and what are the speed limits around this area, and hes like they go from 30-45. I was like because before on my way down here it goes from liek 55-45-30-40-50 and its all confused, and hes like yeah i know it changes frequently. So hes like well just slow it down a bit, you dont wanna get yourself hurt. So i was like have a great day officer, and im really sorry its just i was lost, and its the week of easter and im really happy you were understanding. So hes like well, have a good night and slow it down. So i left, and meet up with my friends at a McDonalds that was about 3 blocks away, and told them the story, and they are like dude you are such a god you just got out of a ticket in like 5 minutes you are so lucky, and there like your the king of excusses and i was like thx thx, getting mad props from all my buddies (about 10 of them haha). So, the night ended up fun, we ended up not seing a movie, and i came home resisting trouble for the night, so now im here, but i can tell ya i was so scared it was amazing that i got out of it!

CRAZIEST STORY

Ok, it was about 10:30, and my friends and i were driving on Palatine Rd. The Speed limit was 30, and my friends are like dude George show us what that cars got, and i was dumb enough to be like ok, knowing that i forgot my v1 at home. So im driving, and i blow right by them hitting about 86 on a 30. I see a cop in the distance and totally freaked out, i totally thought i was done for haha. Well i slammed the break, and luckely he got me when i was at 52. Well thats not luck, but it could have been worse, he starts following me, and i truend a corner pretty fast, and he thought i was trying to escape the scene, but i pulled into a parking spot in a side strip mall. He turned on his lights and accelerated, then got behind me. I got out of the car to give him the story, and hes like sir get back in the car. So i get back in and i waited till get came up to my window. Hes like do you know you were going 22 over on a 30. I was like officer, i have no idea where im at, im trying to follow some friends to get to AMC 30 movie theaters and im totally not familiar with the area. And i was like, i have no idea where im going and the last thing i thought about was really looking at the speed limit. And hes like well what are you doing all the way down here, and so i told him that i just got intown from school, and i went to church this morning and my friends called me to hang out. And hes like well where is your church at? And i answered back by saying its (Greek Church) St. Haralambos on Caudwell off Touhy. And hes like ohh, and hes like can i see ur lisease and ensurance. So i knew inside my head that i was f****d, and my friend told me i was too who was in the passenger seat. So i was lookin for my ensurance card and i couldnt find it, and it hit me that i left it at home. So i was even more scre**d, so hes like hold on a second lemme look up your driving record. So he goes back the the cop car, and he looks up my info and 11 months before i had gotten a ticket in my g going 31 over, which was thrown out of court cause i pleaded innocent saying that i was getting chassed. But i rememberd that i only had 6 months probation and it was thrown out of court. So i was like i might luck out. He comes back, and hes like well you have a clean record, and i told him i had no intention of speeding or doing anything dumb, i just didnt know the speed limit. And then i asked him "officer what is the speed limit anyways around here, and what are the speed limits around this area, and hes like they go from 30-45. I was like because before on my way down here it goes from liek 55-45-30-40-50 and its all confused, and hes like yeah i know it changes frequently. So hes like well just slow it down a bit, you dont wanna get yourself hurt. So i was like have a great day officer, and im really sorry its just i was lost, and its the week of easter and im really happy you were understanding. So hes like well, have a good night and slow it down. So i left, and meet up with my friends at a McDonalds that was about 3 blocks away, and told them the story, and they are like dude you are such a god you just got out of a ticket in like 5 minutes you are so lucky, and there like your the king of excusses and i was like thx thx, getting mad props from all my buddies (about 10 of them haha). So, the night ended up fun, we ended up not seing a movie, and i came home resisting trouble for the night, so now im here, but i can tell ya i was so scared it was amazing that i got out of it!

CRAZIEST STORY

CRAZIEST STORY

CRAZIEST STORY

Old 04-08-2004 | 12:11 AM
Re: CRAZIEST STORY

Man thats lucky.....but then again, i happen to live my life by a "there is not such thing as luck-philosophy"....so i dunno.....skill maybe? who knows....

Ivory Pearl Coupe/5AT/Aeros/Premium/Nav/Type-N Front Bumper/Z-Tube+Popcharger/V1

Old 04-08-2004 | 12:19 AM
|

haha wutever it was i hope it still helps me out in the future lol, i guess going to church helps out a lot lol!

haha wutever it was i hope it still helps me out in the future lol, i guess going to church helps out a lot lol!

Old 04-08-2004 | 12:36 AM

I am that cop. I am coming to find you.

"I'm not saying you're full of BS, per se" - Zimbo

-JustICE

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CRAZIEST STORY