G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Anyone Experience Terrible Customer Service At Infiniti Mission Viejo,CA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Anyone Experience Terrible Customer Service At Infiniti Mission Viejo,CA

Before I purchased my G35 coupe (private seller) I had Infiniti Mission Viejo do a complete Pre-buyer inspection i can remember exactly how many points the inspection was but they were supposed to check EVERTHING. Well I believed that they would do a good job and after them saying that I would need new brakes in the rear and new rear tires, I purchased the car. AFTER purchasing the car, I went back to the dealership for my 30K service 3 weeks later and they told me that my car needed front tires badly because my tires were out of alignment wearing from the inside and my left tire had a bulge on it. This was very dangerous because it could blow up anytime on the street or freeway and cause massive damage. THIS DEALERSHIP JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF ME. I complained for getting ripped off and the manager made me a deal of GETTING THE TIRES FOR THE PRICE THAT THEY GOT THE TIRES FOR (PURCHASE PRICE) INSTEAD OF RETAIL PRICE). This sounded great for the time, but I wanted more. He also agreed to give me a free alignment, and register my new sensors that I was going to purchase since my car didnt have them for some reason. WE BOTH AGREED. I went back a day before i was going to go get the job done and I talked to my service person about the deal that the manager and I made. The service rep called the manager and they talked. The manager came back and he said that he didnt remember what the deal was. Angered I showed him the paper that he wrote and he said that he was being too nice. So he now said that he was going to charge me for the program of the sensors. I agreed. THE FINAL INSTALL DAY I went in and gave the same service rep my car and I received a loaner car. My car was done the same day in the afternoon about 3pm. When I picked it up, I saw that they scratched my 19in rims and took off some paint on them. Angered! I spoke to the service manager once again and he told me "I was being nice by taking care of your needs and trying to satisfy a customer, but i was wrong. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER GIVEN YOU WHAT I GAVE YOU FOR FREE." I told him "Are you serious. " He just looked at me and stayed quiet.
THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED. HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THE SAME SERVICE AT THIS PLACE?

Old 07-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's BS. How old are you BTW? Some of these a-hole dealerships make it a point to try and screw over young people.

Old 07-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Smile

Actually its not BS. This happened to me last December 15, 2007. I was 20 years old....The cool thing is that I have 2 other dealerships close to my house which are Tustin Infiniti and Costa Mesa. The BEST DEALERSHIP that provides the best service for me is TUSTIN INFINITI, they fixed my warranty issues without problems and took care of me everytime i needed to have a service done. AFTER THIS, I noticed that Mission Viejo is just a bad dealership to go to at least for me.

***Why would dealerships try to mess with me only because I am younger when other dealerships treat people with respect?

Old 07-18-2008, 10:00 PM
Thats absolutely ridiculous. You really shouldn't put up with that. If you are stern enough and not a jurk than I think you could take care of it. He made a deal with you and should follow through. My advice is not to give up. I've dealt with with similar problems and you just cant give up. Good luck though. Oh and I am also young so I promise that it can be done.

Old 07-18-2008, 10:00 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Grevving6
Actually its not BS. This happened to me last December 15, 2007. I was 20 years old....The cool thing is that I have 2 other dealerships close to my house which are Tustin Infiniti and Costa Mesa. The BEST DEALERSHIP that provides the best service for me is TUSTIN INFINITI, they fixed my warranty issues without problems and took care of me everytime i needed to have a service done. AFTER THIS, I noticed that Mission Viejo is just a bad dealership to go to at least for me.

***Why would dealerships try to mess with me only because I am younger when other dealerships treat people with respect?
Costa Mesa is closed...

Old 07-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
What was the manager's name?

Man, i swear, Tustin Infiniti is the BEST dealer I've been to. They got the best service advisors and master techs. Crevier BMW is second. haha.

Old 07-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
^ Service managers name is Gonzo. He is usually pretty chill, but I have to agree MV Infiniti has gone way downhill. I try not to go there anymore.

Old 07-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
dealers really do look down on the younger crowd... They don't show much respect and they sort of brush you off like they have better people to take care of.

Old 07-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by Grevving6

No no, I meant that what the dealer did was bull****, not your story is BS.

Some people, that includes businesses, try to 'get over' on anyone they can. The auto industry as a whole is notorious for this. Just like (hypothetically)when a woman goes to a mechanic and the mechanic makes things up and overcharges her. This is done regularly and anyone that says it doesn't is naive. People are generally greedy and will take as much as they can and take advantage of anyone they can if they think they can get away with it. When money is involved, it's almost like anything goes. It sucks but that's pretty much how things are these days.

Old 07-20-2008, 12:06 AM
3 Letters Bbb

Old 07-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by lilxcanada
Thats absolutely ridiculous. You really shouldn't put up with that. If you are stern enough and not a jurk than I think you could take care of it. He made a deal with you and should follow through. My advice is not to give up. I've dealt with with similar problems and you just cant give up. Good luck though. Oh and I am also young so I promise that it can be done.
Excellent advice. They have to start learning that young people have power (not as much as older people with $) but we do have power to make some changes.

Old 07-20-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by in2win
Costa Mesa is closed...
Yeah i was there on their last day before they closed and they provided terrible customer service as well. The customer service reps were nice but the technicians didnt fix my problem.
**Tustin Infinti is growing so all the staff from Costa Mesa went to Tustin Infiniti.

Old 07-20-2008, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by joedaddy1
What was the manager's name?

Man, i swear, Tustin Infiniti is the BEST dealer I've been to. They got the best service advisors and master techs. Crevier BMW is second. haha.
This is the name of the Mission Viejo service manager that I had an issue with
Don Weiss
Service Manager.

+1 on Tustin infiniti being the best dealership. I go there for all my service needs.

Old 07-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by silver g
^ Service managers name is Gonzo. He is usually pretty chill, but I have to agree MV Infiniti has gone way downhill. I try not to go there anymore.
Gonzo is the assistant service manager. Don Weiss is the Main service manager.
+1 on the Mission Viejo dealership going downhill.

Here is the mission viejo service and sales man staff.
http://www.infinitimv.com/pages/page...pname=Our-Team

Old 07-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by ninous26
dealers really do look down on the younger crowd... They don't show much respect and they sort of brush you off like they have better people to take care of.
I completely agree with that comment, but i dont understand why if we all spend the same amount to pay for the cars that the older people purchase. We also pay for the same services. WE SHOULD ALL GET THE SAME RESPECT AS WELL. ITS NOT FAIR.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone Experience Terrible Customer Service At Infiniti Mission Viejo,CA