Old 02-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
Come on out buddy, we'll all have a good time getting to know you

Old 02-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigc
Come on out buddy, we'll all have a good time getting to know you
Why dont you give me your home address and well talk right now?

Old 02-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Wings Nation

You know where to find me on Thursday. Coming out?

Old 02-08-2009, 04:29 PM
You know where to find me on Thursday. Coming out?
Whats wrong big mouth you were so excited to see me? Need your boyfriend to hold your hand? I got two jobs and a life so gimme your address or gtfo simp.

Old 02-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Wings Nation

Hey man, if you want to call people names then do it in person. I'll be at the meet on Thursday. You can either show up and act like an adult, or you can continue playing online bully. Your choice.

Old 02-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Hey man, if you want to call people names then do it in person. I'll be at the meet on Thursday. You can either show up and act like an adult, or you can continue playing online bully. Your choice.
Wow your ignorant. Your the one trying to be an E-thug and now you have your tail between your legs. Grow up, I dont have time to waste on immature little punk kids like you. You really are a woman, you try to act tuff and then have to run and hide behind your friends. You fail at life.

Old 02-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Wings Nation

Old 02-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Here's the link in case you need it:
https://g35driver.com/forums/socal-m...anza-meet.html
your whimp. your wasting bandwith so go /yourself.

Either put your money where you mouth is and meet me right now today or gtfo of my face punk.

Old 02-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Wings Nation

So I guess you're not showing up on Thursday? Phew, I'm relieved now

Old 02-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
....anger right here on Driver :(

Pearly....dude why are you so angry? Big C is one of the nicest guys you'll
ever meet but none of us appreciates middle school mentality here on Driver.
Threats and name calling will only get you We're here to enjoy the automotive sport and help members if they need it, apparently you do but unfortunately I don't have a license to practice in Ca....try the yellow pages!
Gary

Old 02-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by gary c
Pearly....dude why are you so angry? Big C is one of the nicest guys you'll
ever meet but none of us appreciates middle school mentality here on Driver.
Threats and name calling will only get you We're here to enjoy the automotive sport and help members if they need it, apparently you do but unfortunately I don't have a license to practice in Ca....try the yellow pages!
Gary
Im not making threats about anyone. He was the one who wanted me to come out. Hes the one telling me to say it to his face. Your getting that assumption from where now?

I dont have a problem with any of the members on this forum but I dont sit there while being called a d!ck and a bullsh!ter when I never said anything to this guy.

Last edited by 07PEARL6MT; 02-08-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Go with 20% dark enough and cops can still see people in the car

Old 02-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
07PEARL6MT telling someone to kill themself is a bit harsh, I can tell you wont be liked around here much but hell who cares we are just a bunch of losers anyway

Old 02-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Wings Nation

Originally Posted by 07PEARL6MT
Im not making threats about anyone. He was the one who wanted me to come out. Hes the one telling me to say it to his face. Your getting that assumption from where now?

I dont have a problem with any of the members on this forum but I dont sit there while being called a d!ck and a bullsh!ter when I never said anything to this guy.
me thinks the Denial is strong with this one

Get real, how long youve been on driver shows nothing besides the fact your a tool for thinking that. Go troll somewhere else
First off I dont have to make friends on car forums because im not a patheic loser as yourself. 2nd if I was out to make friends I wouldnt befriend trolls who go around this community with no useful information to contribute and just to run their mouths, but have fun with your fake online friends im sure life is gonna pan out real nice for you.
Aw whats wrong big? Are you butt hurt over the fact that im right and that your a waste of life and bandwith on this forum? Its ok, maybe one day your grow out of your patheic sap stage in life and do something worth while like kill yourself.
you sound like a woman.
...Your a punk and you wont do ****...So now we know your a tool and a immature little punk. Maybe you need to grow up and get some real friends.
Wow your ignorant. Your the one trying to be an E-thug and now you have your tail between your legs. Grow up, I dont have time to waste on immature little punk kids like you. You really are a woman, you try to act tuff and then have to run and hide behind your friends. You fail at life.
Either put your money where you mouth is and meet me right now today or gtfo of my face punk.

Old 02-09-2009, 12:46 AM
me thinks the Denial is strong with this one
yet you fail to quote you saying something to me to begin with when I was never talking about you, how funny.
Like I said I dont have a problem with anyone here or in person until someone starts talking trash to me when they werent spoken to and not helping the OP what so ever.

Quote:
First off I dont have to make friends on car forums because im not a patheic loser as yourself. 2nd if I was out to make friends I wouldnt befriend trolls who go around this community with no useful information to contribute and just to run their mouths, but have fun with your fake online friends im sure life is gonna pan out real nice for you.

Quote:
Either put your money where you mouth is and meet me right now today or gtfo of my face punk

how am I in denail? These are true.

Originally Posted by Beebo
07PEARL6MT telling someone to kill themself is a bit harsh, I can tell you wont be liked around here much but hell who cares we are just a bunch of losers anyway
yes go ahead and start trying to quote me for things I havnt said. Where did I say that every G35driver member was a loser? More instigators

Last edited by 07PEARL6MT; 02-09-2009 at 12:58 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 10% Tint