G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

OFFICIAL "What Mods Should I Buy for my Coupe?" Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:38 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lporter505
The "K" is just the color of the light it emits :-)).. I have 6000k in mine, and it's like a bright white with a little blue tint to it :-)) it's not super blue, and not dull white :-)) Anything diode dynamics sells is the best! 3 year warranty no questions asked..
I try post pic, no luck lol.. Just type in "6000k hid" on google and it'll show you the difference between the color :-)) You may like the 5000k light :-). I chose the 6000k because it look like Mercedes,Audi, bmw sort of lol :-) makes me feel rich

Old 03-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmyznutz
lol..anything I spend on and enjoy is not considered a waste. I like the look if the aero package. That alone is reason enough for me. As far as the video interface..As much as you are around here I would think you would know this before some newb. Let this newb teach ya something..Read up and be amazed...

http://naviks.com/i-23438801-2005-in...tegory:1136682

http://www.navtool.com/infiniti_G35_05.aspx

Oh, and in case you didn't know what a grom aux adapter is....here ya go

http://gromaudio.com/store/aux1_adap...emulation.html

You like the look of the aero package? You like the look of underbody panels? Oh you mean you'll be adding a spoiler..

And yeah, you're really teaching me something about this car. Pretty cool radio shack adapters, brah. Lemme know how that works out for you.

Old 03-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
SUBd FOR THE ENSUING FUN

Old 03-04-2016, 03:14 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ScraggleRock
You like the look of the aero package? You like the look of underbody panels? Oh you mean you'll be adding a spoiler..

And yeah, you're really teaching me something about this car. Pretty cool radio shack adapters, brah. Lemme know how that works out for you.
Always so negative. You must live a wonderful and stressless life brah. If you get this stirred up on a forum I can imagine what it's like to discuss technical **** with you in person. Lighten up. You obviously don't know everything about these cars and when shown up by a newb all you have to say is more negativity. And why..yes, I do like the look of the aero package and yes..I will be adding a spoiler. Don't like what I like? That's fine. You just stay in your little corner over there and throw some more crayons...sooner or later one is bound to hit you in the eye. I have learned a lot of good advise from quite a few people on this forum. The best advise I've had so far is to take your bs comments with a grain of salt. You have just proven that fact. Calm down Bro. It's not your car and I'm not forcing you to accept what I like. So..with all that in mind, my final words to you will be..gfy and have a nice day.

EDITED to remove the word douche. Ok, no name calling..agreed. His remarks sound douchey..better?

Last edited by jimmyznutz; 03-04-2016 at 03:29 PM.
Old 03-04-2016, 03:20 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
one thing is to disagree with one another...
chill with the name calling. that nonsense doesnt fly around here. ever.

Old 03-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Always so negative. You must live a wonderful and stressless life brah. If you get this stirred up on a forum I can imagine what it's like to discuss technical **** with you in person. Lighten up. You obviously don't know everything about these cars and when shown up by a newb all you have to say is more negativity. And why..yes, I do like the look of the aero package and yes..I will be adding a spoiler. Don't like what I like? That's fine. You just stay in your little corner over there and throw some more crayons...sooner or later one is bound to hit you in the eye. I have learned a lot of good advise from quite a few people on this forum. The best advise I've had so far is to take your bs comments with a grain of salt. You have just proven that fact. Calm down Bro. It's not your car and I'm not forcing you to accept what I like. So..with all that in mind, my final words to you will be..gfy and have a nice day.

EDITED to remove the word douche. Ok, no name calling..agreed. His remarks sound douchey..better?
Not to stir up trouble,But I agree with you :-)) No one likes being told what they like isn't good enough or doesn't meet your superior expectations! We all own "IMO" the best car on earth, and if they were all exactly alike that would suck 😢.. so please try to be positive ok my friend 😀😀

Old 03-04-2016, 03:33 PM
And I mean, doesn't meet his standards :-) not yours brother! I think your right 😄

Old 03-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor
different temps.
go with 5000k.
What type of bulb model do I choose though for the 5000k?

HP3 or HP5? Not very familiar with these terms, are they just the different stages? Which is considered stage 3?

Old 03-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Received 178 Likes on 140 Posts
lol not sure but are all of lporters posts seething with anger and sarcasm?

Old 03-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by .cakestar
Anger 😢.. I try to be nice 😆😃

Old 03-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by .cakestar
I was agreeing with jimmy about the other guy who was talking crap about the other guys choosing certain mods on his car :-)) I'm a nice dude 🤗

Old 03-04-2016, 10:35 PM

Haha you completely missed the point about the aero kit. How can you "like the way it looks" when it's not visible (other than the spoiler)? Simply adding a spoiler is not adding the aero kit. Tell me again how a bewb is teaching me something? Maybe if you'd learn to read between the lines you'd see that im simply calling you out on your illogical economic sense. Buying $800 worth of radio shack adapters to make a 10+ yr old screen show you a nintendo-like image is a complete waste of time and money when you could just buy a DD with a JDM dash kit for around the same price and have Bluetooth as well as parts that you'll always make your money back on if you decide to sell them. This is not about making your car the same as mine or anyone elses. I'm telling you that your logic is flawed and you're wasting money when you could be making something of an investment in parts instead of just flushing it down the toilet buy buying cheap useless party tricks But like I said: let me know how it works out for you...brah.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:00 PM
Again...It's my ride and you don't have to like or care wtf I do to my car. Jeez dude. Gfy with your righteous azz.

If I was doing some ridiculous mods like adding a ricerboi wing or something I could see you complaining, but I'm keeping everything oem looking. Infiniti put the spoiler on our cars for a reason. The audio and video add ons I'm doing were added to the g37 as a stock option. Get your panties out of a wad and maybe you'll realize that not everyone has the same taste as you. Can't deal with that? Too fuggin bad.

Last edited by jimmyznutz; 03-04-2016 at 11:10 PM.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Again...It's my ride and you don't have to like or care wtf I do to my car. Jeez dude. Gfy with your righteous azz.

If I was doing some ridiculous mods like adding a ricerboi wing or something I could see you complaining, but I'm keeping everything oem looking. Infiniti put the spoiler on our cars for a reason. The audio and video add ons I'm doing were added to the g37 as a stock option. Get your panties out of a wad and maybe you'll realize that not everyone has the same taste as you. Can't deal with that? Too fuggin bad.
Again, this is not about taste, but wasting your money. And you're absolutely right that I don't have to give two fukcs about what you do to your car, and I don't. That is other than feeling bad for the person to whom you sell your soon-to-be rusted out sh!tbox.

Please, wise one tell me why Infiniti put the spoiler on the car. I know why, and it involves the underbody diffusers, but go ahead and tell me why they would add the spoiler only?

Also, the G37 had a more up to date screen for the cameras, not to mention cameras that were meant to work with that particular screen. It's still not the same thing when you just add adapters. Just let me know how it works out, sport.

Old 03-05-2016, 12:12 AM
I'm done. Lmao. It's like arguing with a ten year old..na na na..I'm right, your wrong..*** dude..Get over yourself.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL "What Mods Should I Buy for my Coupe?" Thread