G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

The 2005 is here...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 12:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The 2005 is here...

Not to tease again or anything...

But way back around end of may beginning of june.. I was down in Pomona and Diamond Ranch High School taking my SAT2. To give you a brief history review Diamond Ranch High School is very popular high school for engineers and tv shows. Many engineers from around the country have come to study its structure. In my opinion the high school tooks way funky but apparently its an super building or something. Also Malcom in the Middle has been filmed there on several occasions. OK soo I'm done with my SAT2 and I'm walking with my friend to go to his car...and right outside in the front lot...theres this gym that looks all funky and classy and stuff..and we are walking out and theres a tv film crew...and my buddy and I are like cool a tv show is filming...but instead...we look over and its the G35...now at this point...both my friend aren't G35 know it alls...we know the car...the stats...but if we saw an 04, 05 we wouldn't be able to tell much of the differences. So we start looking at the car...and its got difference rims on it...and we try to get close to it but the guys yell at us and tell us to leave. So on the way home we started discussing the car...and why it looked slightly different then our friends g35 and why it had different rims. We concluded that it was probably some aftermarket company making some video. After that I always paid attention to g35 commecials but never saw the same car. Then not until a few days ago did I stumble across the 05 picture in that new article talking about the new release of the 05 and its new redesigned interior. AND I FREAKED because the car had the same exact rims as the one I saw with my buddy in Pomona.(i think) So now I conclude it was the 05 model and they were filming a commercial shot for the new 05. I'm not positive its the 05 because I dunno any of the new body designs...and we were too busy looking at the rims...but when the 05 models come out...and you see a commercial of a car driving in front of a gym that looks all funky...remember I was there...if i'm right. So maybe the guy is right about him seeing the new 05 models...I would believe him...