G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Garage valet people effed up my car!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Garage valet people effed up my car!!!

I live in NY and sometimes when I feel lazy or woke up late, I usually drive to work in manhattan and I use those underground garages. Yesterday, those bastards made a scratch on my car...right nxt to my driver's side door. At first, I thought, oh, maybe its a light scratch. Ran my fingers through it, that **** took out the clearcoat, the layers of paint, all the way down to the metal. I'll post some pics up tonight.

Have you guys experienced this with a garage or a valet type of place? If so, what would be the most effective way to go about it? Obviously, those guys will try to deny it up the ***. Those valet people are grimey too! They keep stealing my quarters. I always keep those slots in the middle compartment full with quarters and everytime i get in my car, ****'s always half full

I hate them even more now.

Last edited by badmilk; 07-29-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
good luck getting them to admit fault. seriously, it's like trying to get a confession from a killer. they will deny, deny, deny, and deny some more. even if you somehow speak to the management, they will either say, "oh yeah, we'll take care of it" and never pick up the phone again or just blow you off from the get go.

i have the most contempt for valet people esp in LA. those fvckers will steal everything in your car. GL

Old 07-29-2009, 09:14 PM
Those are some of my reasons for not parking valet. I hate those f****** so I rather not leave my car with them

Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 PM
Heres some pics of the damn scratch. Its right to the metal, theres no paint at all left on the scar.

Any good body shops in NY that can take care of this? And whats the price range?

Garage valet people effed up my car!!!-snc10425.jpg

Garage valet people effed up my car!!!-snc10422.jpg

Garage valet people effed up my car!!!-snc10421.jpg

Garage valet people effed up my car!!!-snc10420.jpg

Old 07-29-2009, 09:52 PM
damn that looks bad.

I hate valeting my car.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:59 PM
lol damn they stealing your quarters. Sorry to hear about the car. Looks like it's going to be hard to prove. I park in a garage when I am at work and some areas of the lot are stacked parking. Occasionally, I have to leave my keys in my car in case an attendant needs to move it. One day I came back after work and noticed a gash in the front bumper, looked like someone scrapped a pillar while parking it. Obviously it was the attendants but I couldn't prove it, so stuck with the bill. Glad it wasn't with my G though.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by badmilk
I live in NY and sometimes when I feel lazy or woke up late, I usually drive to work in manhattan and I use those underground garages. Yesterday, those bastards made a scratch on my car...right nxt to my driver's side door. At first, I thought, oh, maybe its a light scratch. Ran my fingers through it, that **** took out the clearcoat, the layers of paint, all the way down to the metal. I'll post some pics up tonight.

Have you guys experienced this with a garage or a valet type of place? If so, what would be the most effective way to go about it? Obviously, those guys will try to deny it up the ***. Those valet people are grimey too! They keep stealing my quarters. I always keep those slots in the middle compartment full with quarters and everytime i get in my car, ****'s always half full

I hate them even more now.
i live in NY as well and i used to work for valet..**** like this did happen. Take it up with the manager and escalate it so forth. Because they dont want this to turn into a huge dilemma. And they should be able to work with you getting it fixed

Old 07-30-2009, 01:45 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
SUCK MAJOR NADS. I would be all the the velet manager. callling him every hour on the hour asking to talk to his boss and his boss and his boss. BECOME THERE WORST NIGHTMARE.

Old 07-30-2009, 02:56 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
99 percent sure they will not replace it, it will say on your ticket that patron must inspect car prior to leaving. I worked valet for 2 years, however at a 5 star hotel, they would replace it. Lower and lesser valet companies will not, almost guaranteed.

Old 07-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Damn that looks bad. Good luck getting that fixed.