G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Even Old Farts Like To Have Fun...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 11:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Even Old Farts Like To Have Fun...

Well, I have the opposite problem. I try to stay off the gas as much as possible with other people in the car, especially my girlfriend. She just kinda gives me that "look" only when I short shift second. It's wonderful to have a girl that not only loves cars, but actually loves to get dirty under a hood (yes she helps me with every mod I do, even to my friends cars, I'm kinda the group mechanic...lol) As far as the older guys with G35's, my G was originally my fathers, and about a week ago, I took him for a ride in the new and improved G35. Hehe. Well, low and behold I had some Benny (no offense to other NY'ers, but this guy was a true Benny, down to the driving "stance") in a 330Ci think it was funny to keep getting on my door and mashing the gas as I was trying to talk to my father about work. Well, eventually even he told me to stop jerking around and dust the BMW. So I did, and ofcourse comes his comment....Not bad, but my vette will still smoke you and the 850i will still embarrass you. Guess you guys are right, only difference is the price of the toys.

2003.5 G Coupe premium. 6MT Black/black
JWT/Z tube, UR pulley set (chrome), Crawford v5 plenum (black), Crawford Cats.

Proud to have more hp than a stock 05 =)

Old 08-21-2004, 11:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Then something really strange happens. I just floor the G35. I do. I just floor it. I’ve never floored the car, ever.

<hr></blockquote>

That was your brain saying, "It is worth any punishment she can give me". Stay young at heart=)

-JustICE

Old 08-21-2004, 01:24 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish my hope would settle for the look only... Unfortunately she has a big mouth on her and so if I even think of pulling a stunt like that, I will have to hear her for the next couple of hours or so... which makes it totally unworthy...[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]
On the other hand, if someone pisses me off on the highway (going 50 in the fast lane), and I just down shift and floor... she just braces herself and I don't hear a word from her... she's just grabbing every possible handle and sit there with this horror frightent look...LOL [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

My G-enie