G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Jay- wants to know when racing is it better to turn off VDC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Iamnotkento
stfu with all these bugatti or gtr bull**** comments. Its G35, not a sti or evo or corvette or anything else. Were talking bout G35. G35 Auto=Grocery getter.

iamnotkento = iamnotsmart <----now that my friend, is sig worthy... why even start this bs about AT's...

Old 04-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stfu with all these bugatti or gtr bull**** comments. Its G35, not a sti or evo or corvette or anything else. Were talking bout G35. G35 Auto=Grocery getter.
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

Old 04-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
This thread is now about cheese. post your best cheese pics

Old 04-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by av8or
iamnotkento = iamnotsmart <----now that my friend, is sig worthy... why even start this bs about AT's...
what bs about AT's? I may not be smart, but i know the fact that g35 are not meant for racing and that i could have came up something more creative than what you have posted.

G35 were not meant to go fast/ race. If you wanted a race/fast car then you should have gotten something besides a g35. like Sti,Evo,Civic,240,350z,s2k/etc which responds better to mods with much less money involved, which are lighter, which have better handling i can go on and on.

G35 are pigs, but some what comfortable. There meant to cruise and relax in, not race like ya rice burners do. Thinking its the fastest car in the world and wreck into some innocent people.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jutn35
This thread is now about cheese. post your best cheese pics

SWEET CHEESE!!!!
Here in my contribution.

Oh and leave the vdc on please, that is all.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
what bs about AT's? I may not be smart, but i know the fact that g35 are not meant for racing and that i could have came up something more creative than what you have posted.

G35 were not meant to go fast/ race. If you wanted a race/fast car then you should have gotten something besides a g35. like Sti,Evo,Civic,240,350z,s2k/etc which responds better to mods with much less money involved, which are lighter, which have better handling i can go on and on.

G35 are pigs, but some what comfortable. There meant to cruise and relax in, not race like ya rice burners do. Thinking its the fastest car in the world and wreck into some innocent people.
who said anything about the g35 being a race car? dude, your'e just babbling all over the place now trying not to look like an idiot.. my point here is that calling out a g35AT as a grocery getter is idiotic, which you clearly are.. there is no place for stupid, ignorant members like you here who make childish comments like that... but then again.. there is always that one retard.. oh by the way, that's your creative post? man you really are dumb...

Last edited by av8or; 04-21-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:58 PM
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
my advice: Noobs should learn from other noobs.

Unless you dk, then this is what you can expect if you drive with vdc offf.

Originally Posted by G SEDAN

newly inspired posters

Old 04-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Banned
Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
^^ hahahaha.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol, you just put "civic" in the category of race/fast cars... Then you put 350z in that category as well.... lol. Someone is confused.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

goddamn youre a ****kkin dumb kid bro,
A. you put a civic in there, fwd cars are never performance cars.
B. you put a Z in there and everyone knows the G and Z are identical cept for the G having a backseat and being more luxurious.
C. the G is a fast car and a great performer and i find it nice passing boy racer evo's and sti's in my G which is apparently a "grocery getter" and slow cause its a normally aspirated v6 and you forgot to add one of the sexiest cars from factory thats fast as **** and can tear your evo's and sti's apart...and thats the ///M bro. so is an smg ///M slow and a grocery getter too? my G is a coupe with a tiny trunk, i see that fitting the performance category not so much a grocery getter...but thats just my ****kkking 2 cents

Old 04-21-2010, 04:39 PM

hahaha funny.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
whoabuddy...

ROFL @ DKLA... hhahah WTF

Old 04-21-2010, 07:58 PM
lock???

Old 04-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by OGKushRob
goddamn youre a ****kkin dumb kid bro,
A. you put a civic in there, fwd cars are never performance cars.
B. you put a Z in there and everyone knows the G and Z are identical cept for the G having a backseat and being more luxurious.
C. the G is a fast car and a great performer and i find it nice passing boy racer evo's and sti's in my G which is apparently a "grocery getter" and slow cause its a normally aspirated v6 and you forgot to add one of the sexiest cars from factory thats fast as **** and can tear your evo's and sti's apart...and thats the ///M bro. so is an smg ///M slow and a grocery getter too? my G is a coupe with a tiny trunk, i see that fitting the performance category not so much a grocery getter...but thats just my ****kkking 2 cents
? Yea i highly doubt ur tearing evo's and sti's.... I love the G car but unless ur boosting ur not tearin em up. Especially from a dig.

Old 04-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by elperuano
? Yea i highly doubt ur tearing evo's and sti's.... I love the G car but unless ur boosting ur not tearin em up. Especially from a dig.
+1! I feel like we've got a bunch of Ronnie Ranas here!! I hope that they all know about the extra 50 whp boost from the Party Cat button!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jay- wants to know when racing is it better to turn off VDC