G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

OMFG! Its over (T_T)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 06:59 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have to agree with the OP. G35 Coupe is the only car I like. If my car got totaled I would go out there and buy a G35 Coupe again. I like the looks, feel, and sound. I don't like the G37 that much, and there are no other cars that I like.

To the OP, your car looks badass.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
=) all the people I thought of would replied did...

and I know every single screen name so far... =)
You guys might not have known of me cause im usually pretty quiet on the forum but I know each of you =)

Thanks for the kind words people and sharing some of my pain...
I means alot to know that complete strangers share a connection.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Dont know you but damn they would have probably been pulling me off as i was beating someones face in. So much time and dedication put into that engine bay. I am sorry brother. Hope everything works out and you can get something even better.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by surma884
I have to agree with the OP. G35 Coupe is the only car I like. If my car got totaled I would go out there and buy a G35 Coupe again. I like the looks, feel, and sound. I don't like the G37 that much, and there are no other cars that I like.

To the OP, your car looks badass.
Thank you it did...
I miss the sound it makes soooooooo much
I would purr for me at the slightest touch...
I was looking at 370z's just for the sake of it today at work but still…
its not her, you know...

"Real G's don't die" tupac...

Old 10-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Project
Dont know you but damn they would have probably been pulling me off as i was beating someones face in. So much time and dedication put into that engine bay. I am sorry brother. Hope everything works out and you can get something even better.
Yeah I hear you bro... I always keep a 19mm Snap-on wrench on the side of my door jes in case its time to regulate...and I grabbed it as I exited my dying dear car and was playing in my head the different scenario's but then the thought of jail set in and I corrected my train of thought... lucky for me the shim wasn't mouthing off or anything cause then things would have gone from horrible to shet hit the fan came back down and splattered on everyone in the vacinity, and radiate out past the killzone.

No one dared to look me in the eye…

Old 10-15-2010, 07:18 PM
I just wanted to say that reading your story on here and the other comments that people have posted actually fills me with excitement. Forgive me if that sounds mean, but let me explain.

Before my G, I had a Wrangler for about 10 years and I loved that f-ing thing so much, despite the fact that she was bone stock. Until the day some ditz ran a stop sign and totaled her. I then got my G and rapidly fell in love all over again. I'm now at a point that I can start modding her and she will, hopefully, one day reach the level of pure sex on wheels that your ride clearly was.

My point is that I'm excited to develop the attachment and pride that you had in your ride. So, if it's any consolation, know that your story and subsequent comments are inspiring to those, such as myself, that are just beginning their foray into the world of the G35.

I am sorry for your loss and wish you the best of luck.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Sorry for your loss. Glad you're ok!

Old 10-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Can't wait to get some parts. But damn bro she looked so clean but you know just get a new

Old 10-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by ThickG
I just wanted to say that reading your story on here and the other comments that people have posted actually fills me with excitement. Forgive me if that sounds mean, but let me explain.

Before my G, I had a Wrangler for about 10 years and I loved that f-ing thing so much, despite the fact that she was bone stock. Until the day some ditz ran a stop sign and totaled her. I then got my G and rapidly fell in love all over again. I'm now at a point that I can start modding her and she will, hopefully, one day reach the level of pure sex on wheels that your ride clearly was.

My point is that I'm excited to develop the attachment and pride that you had in your ride. So, if it's any consolation, know that your story and subsequent comments are inspiring to those, such as myself, that are just beginning their foray into the world of the G35.

I am sorry for your loss and wish you the best of luck.
thank you… I understand what you mean and no need to apologize… I understand where your coming from cause I was once like you as well reading about a beautiful G that was lost...but inspired me to honor there loss with another sick G...
Take care as well and enjoy your G!

Old 10-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Even the dogs knew you were down!?
I am so sorry to hear about this. I am glad you weren't hurt. Such a nice car.. such a shame.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Damn... sorry to hear man. I cant even imagine what this must be like. My condolences.

Originally Posted by CERBERUSlucid
I learned everything on this car from my first oil change to driving stick...

It will NEVER be the same!!!
and I know everyone will be like well now I can start picking something new but the truth is I wouldn't have traded my car for anything, not a BMW, Ashton, or Bugatti!!! I can't even see myself in anything else as of now...
^
i know exactly what you mean. Regardless of price range there is NO OTHER car that makes me Droool like a G35. Aside from being a G, this was your G and it had sentimental value.
Why not purchase another G and make it better than ever? Thats what i would do. G37 or any other car wouldnt really be an "upgrade" for me.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by dukehotty
Even the dogs knew you were down!?
I am so sorry to hear about this. I am glad you weren't hurt. Such a nice car.. such a shame.
A DAM SHAME...

yeah im very close to my dogs...they would guard me with there life, and I would surely die for them...

There was one point actually where I was saving up a few grand for the G's performance, but the pitbull got a really bad infection with a 50/50 chance of making it so I dumped about 7grand into her vet bills and overnight stays to make sure she had the best chance possible...I was even getting ready to sell the the G if need be... but she made it
thats my little girl soul'jah...
I remember being so fuct up and distraught for about 9 days without sleep...
I paid the nurses a little extra to take the chance and let me in after hours to sit next to my dog... I promised her when I got her, to do everything within my power to keep her well, and a man should always keep his word and I did.
I would whisper to her while she lay there with tubes n shet coming out of her, "You can't leave me just yet, Papa still needs you"...
So she kept good on her part by fighting through it...and I kept my word to make sure she always had the best...

Yes people my dog is my little gurl and I would kill for her and I have no doubt that she would do the same for me...

BTW I have a Red Nose Pitbull(Rescued from some inhuman who considered himself a man, that wasn't even deserving of filling her water bowl with tap water, or scooping up her shet)
and that is also the meaning of my screenname actually
CERBERUS the three headed dog =)

Here is me and the Pit Mobbing together after her ordeal...I promised that I would let her smell everyblade of grass and remark all her stomping grounds...shes very thin cause of all the surgerys and what not but she is now better than ever...

FYI: I dont raise or belive in aggressive dogs...I believe in loyalty...
F@@K you dog fighters who use your animal as a **** extension you no nuts punks...shame on you for going back on the pact made between man and dog centuries ago...

Last edited by CERBERUSlucid; 10-19-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:15 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by CERBERUSlucid
Yeah I know I shouldn't say why me, but more like why not me...
It happens to the best of us, Im no exception. It is what it is, and I will take it like a man...
and yes there are tons of greater cars out there that I actually can afford now, but she was mine and I was hers, and I was loyal!
Thanks for the understanding and we were practically engine bay twins if I recall =)
Yes we were. Stay strong and look forward to what your future has in store for you!!

Old 10-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
just sent you a pm. and add the oil cap to the list

Old 10-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
That really sucks man! It looks like you took really good care of the car! I hope everything works out for you! Looked good before it was hit ; )

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OMFG! Its over (T_T)