G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

OMFG! Its over (T_T)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Wow, what a sad sight to see but glad that you're ok. What part of Maui you from?

Old 10-15-2010, 09:19 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Sorry to see this man, I remember seeing her and remember all the plans you had for her. Keep your head up dude, and good luck man.

Old 10-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Always sad to see this happen to a car that is well taken care of. Same thing happened to my last car and I did cry. I have a g35 now so know that you will bounce back from this accident.

Old 10-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 457 Likes on 237 Posts
Damn dude, my car looks exactly the same on the driver side now. I hope it works out well.

Old 10-16-2010, 12:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dvsmeth0dz
Wow, what a sad sight to see but glad that you're ok. What part of Maui you from?
All over brahddah'z...from country side in Makowao. Central Maui Kahului & Wailuku/Waiehu...Southside Kihei... to Lahaina and inbetween...I had to move around alot given the situations in life...Just about everywhere except Hana side...
How bout you? what Isle?
and i see your in Sin City Now eh?
Datz' Da How! Go BIG or Go Home... No gutz No glory
I know theres a bunch of Islanders out in that desert...

Old 10-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
Glad to hear your alright. Car might be totaled tho bro.

Old 10-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by iseechriss
Sorry to see this man, I remember seeing her and remember all the plans you had for her. Keep your head up dude, and good luck man.
Yeah I remeber the ticket incident while meeting up with you near staples
I've been following all of your photo shoots bro and its looking dope!!! on the new front as well...keep at it Chris

Old 10-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
dam sucks bro...but at least your OK and you get to drive another car...

Old 10-16-2010, 12:25 AM
Received 73 Likes on 52 Posts
Accident doesn't look that bad, only big issue is the airbag, did the insurance say total loss or fixable?

Old 10-16-2010, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by SxExCx
Damn dude, my car looks exactly the same on the driver side now. I hope it works out well.
Dam bro I hope you dont mean its wreck on your driver side like my passenger side...
I hope you mean you just switched intakes or something...(crosses fingers)

Anyways your engine bay was the first one I happened to come across on the forum when I was just starting out that made me get all into it Sean......
I still remember first meeting you for just some blacked out tanks that I wanted soooo badly that I offered you 150 instead of 100 just to guarantee it mine. Well I got to your place for the tanks and left with the upper manifold and throttle body polished as well and tons of knowledge from our brief talk...
Guys he was the first member I ever meet throughout my time here and the first real G enthusiast that actually had knowledge and know how besides your average person that always asks about your car everytime you fill up gas & you everyday "Woooow nice car. What is it exactly"

Thanks for everything Sean for always answering my questions regarding polishing and installs... I always looked up to your work bro

Old 10-16-2010, 12:29 AM
Received 73 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by SxExCx

No way

Old 10-16-2010, 12:30 AM
ˆI know...but like I said maybe he just switched intakes...

Old 10-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by CERBERUSlucid
All over brahddah'z...from country side in Makowao. Central Maui Kahului & Wailuku/Waiehu...Southside Kihei... to Lahaina and inbetween...I had to move around alot given the situations in life...Just about everywhere except Hana side...
How bout you? what Isle?
and i see your in Sin City Now eh?
Datz' Da How! Go BIG or Go Home... No gutz No glory
I know theres a bunch of Islanders out in that desert...
I used to live in Pukalani then moved to Kahului. Then moved to Oahu about 6 years ago and now here in Vegas. Lots of locals here, lol. Glad to hear that you've worked so hard to get yourself out of such a difficult situation, but it sucks to have it taken away because of some horrible driver.

Old 10-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same way when I lost my pickup in a head on collision by some wannabe drifter who lost control on a busy highway crossed the median and hit me. I put 5 years of work and hard earned money into that truck. It was something I wanted to keep forever. Wouldn't have dreamed of getting rid of it. It wasn't the first car I lost in an accident but it was my favorite ride of all. The worst part was insurance didn't even give me enough to buy and build another one just like it. I was a 1/3 of the cost short after everything.
This is something that you will never forget but as hard as it is to imagine, you will find something that makes you just as happy. You will always miss the car but you will probably find something better actually.

Pics of before and after. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2144332

Old 10-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 457 Likes on 237 Posts
Originally Posted by CERBERUSlucid
Dam bro I hope you dont mean its wreck on your driver side like my passenger side...
I hope you mean you just switched intakes or something...(crosses fingers)

Anyways your engine bay was the first one I happened to come across on the forum when I was just starting out that made me get all into it Sean......
I still remember first meeting you for just some blacked out tanks that I wanted soooo badly that I offered you 150 instead of 100 just to guarantee it mine. Well I got to your place for the tanks and left with the upper manifold and throttle body polished as well and tons of knowledge from our brief talk...
Guys he was the first member I ever meet throughout my time here and the first real G enthusiast that actually had knowledge and know how besides your average person that always asks about your car everytime you fill up gas & you everyday "Woooow nice car. What is it exactly"

Thanks for everything Sean for always answering my questions regarding polishing and installs... I always looked up to your work bro
Thanks man. I still remember that day like it was yesterday (no homo). I really like your art and everything that it stands for. I wish it was just an intake that was switched...her is how my car is sitting right now.

I hadnt posted an pics or even mentioned it on the forum but I think this is a good spot so we can sympathize.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OMFG! Its over (T_T)