G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Fastest G35?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 09:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know all of the specs yet as I have not seen the car since it was completed by Jotech... I can gaurantee that whatever was needed to make the car safe was done by Kenny... low boost would be around 10-12 and high would be in the 19-20 range... and yes at the highest setting more octane is used of course. I promise some pics as soon as I have access to the car in a few weeks.

Old 12-22-2004, 12:54 AM
if the car is running 135+ traps.. why are you looking for bPU supras?

so.. what does the car make on "low boost"? how about high boost? are you looking for an all our race.. as in you with turbos and nitrous? or just what ever... I have a slow bpu 400 rwhp supra.. but if you are running 135's.. i dont want to waste your time.

Old 12-22-2004, 03:26 AM
I wasn't looking for BPU Supras, I simpy asked who was the fastest import in Lubbock and thats what stepped up, along with the other cars... you only got pulled in because Trublood said he knew you and might wanna race...

Then on this board you can re-read and see I only popped off about anyone wanting to race when everyone said I was full of crap and there was no way the car ran near what I was saying... Randy got pissed and called me a troll trying to start trouble just for asking who was the fastest and then it snow balled from there.

Last edited by TxLawDawg; 12-22-2004 at 03:42 AM.
Old 12-22-2004, 10:26 AM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Kenny has built some wild 350Z's, so I don't doubt the claims about the G. Hehe, I remember going to Jotech in '96....I'm gettin old

Old 12-22-2004, 10:55 AM
I know I only have like 2 posts but if Kenny Tran did build this car there is no reason NOT to believe what it could do. I don't know Txlawdawg so I'm not saying this to back him up. But- TxLawdawg- we'll be in dallas first weekend in January, any good shops I can take my car to that specialize in the G's? And if your boy wants to run a 9 sec Supra, why don't you guys come down to Austin/San Antonio and hang out with us at the track and go to the car shows one weekend?

Old 12-22-2004, 11:51 AM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
To steal a saying from another forum I frequent:

This thread is worthless without pictures.

Can a 10 second Z/G be made? Yes. Have people provided evidence that it can be done? Yes.

Then you come on here with no credibility, no pictures, and no G of your own. You drop a few names, throw out a few numbers and expect us to all bow down to this car that no one has ever saw?

In the online forum world you have to have evidence to back up your claims, especially as a newbie. The people on this forum are always skeptacle when claims of new high powered cars are made. And this is because the members who post here have been here for a long time. We've been through other members high hp builds. They take a long time, a lot of skill, and a lot of money. So when some newbie pops up out of nowhere with no SUPPORTING EVIDENCE it is hard for the rest of us to believe. As a lawyer you wouldn't go to trial with out any SUPPORTING EVIDENCE would you?

Old 12-22-2004, 12:42 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by KPierson

Can a 10 second Z/G be made? Yes. Have people provided evidence that it can be done? Yes.

Then you come on here with no credibility, no pictures, and no G of your own. You drop a few names, throw out a few numbers and expect us to all bow down to this car that no one has ever saw?

In the online forum world you have to have evidence to back up your claims, especially as a newbie. The people on this forum are always skeptacle when claims of new high powered cars are made. And this is because the members who post here have been here for a long time. We've been through other members high hp builds. They take a long time, a lot of skill, and a lot of money. So when some newbie pops up out of nowhere with no SUPPORTING EVIDENCE it is hard for the rest of us to believe. As a lawyer you wouldn't go to trial with out any SUPPORTING EVIDENCE would you?
I know I said I wouldn't post in this thread anymore but, well put KPierson! Okay, now I'll go back humbled ding-a-ling state.

Old 12-22-2004, 01:00 PM
can i jump in on this?
PLEASE..don't say that car is making this much horse power or this car can go this fast WITHOUT any proofs.because until you do,peoples think you are full of ****.even though they don't say it out loud.and BE TRUE on the numbers too.if you not sure about your numbers,say i GUESS or i THINK.sorry i was born a non-believer,still am.

Old 12-22-2004, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=KPierson]To steal a saying from another forum I frequent:

QUOTE]

Again, not taking the side of any person/persons, just trying to be objective. I think the problem has been twisted into something new here. I think what got TaxLawDawg going was that initially there were a few responses indicating that a monster G on street tires could not be built. I think some people took offence that their own personal rides were being classed as unimpressive and ho-hum. It didn't start as "we don't believe you have seen one." - WHO FREAKIN' CARES IF HE'S SEEN ONE OR NOT. It started more like "You must be full of BS because such a car can't possibly be real."

Who cares if he provides pictures. He simply asked who had the fastest G. If it ain't you - and it probably ain't - don't cry about it. Somebody is always faster. Unless you dump 100K into your car, it won'e be the fastest street driven G. I haven't been a member all that long, but is Randy's G the fastest of the members on the forum? If so, great - regarless of the fact that 13s is not very fast for today's standards. If not, who's faster. Either way, the fastest street G may never show its face on this forum.

I said I wasn't taking sides, but I guess I'm leaning that way already, so here goes. I think everyone needs to lay off LawDawg. If I say I have an 11second AWD laser that could run 10s if set up for drag racing, I don't have to prove it to anyone. I know it's true and that is all that matters.

If he says the car is real - who cares - it doesn't directly affect anyone on this forum. Unless, you'd like to know some specifics so you can get more performance out of yours.

I'm done ranting now

Old 12-22-2004, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=omahaG]
Originally Posted by KPierson

QUOTE]
I said I wasn't taking sides, but I guess I'm leaning that way already, so here goes. I think everyone needs to lay off LawDawg. If I say I have an 11second AWD laser that could run 10s if set up for drag racing, I don't have to prove it to anyone. I know it's true and that is all that matters.

If he says the car is real - who cares - it doesn't directly affect anyone on this forum. Unless, you'd like to know some specifics so you can get more performance out of yours.

I'm done ranting now

omahaG - If he wants to come on this forum and talk smack then he needs to be able to prove it as do You, otherwise he is just a bunch of talk.

PEOPLE - The dude does not even own a G - Stop posting to this thread..

Old 12-22-2004, 02:35 PM
You people are unbelievable... I can understand not fully believing me without pics, but even then I think you would say I was full of crap... I DIDN'T EVEN COME ON HERE SAYING OUR G WAS THE FASTEST PEOPLE!! Get over yourselves and just relax! I will get some dyno's, pictures, video, etc within a few weeks like I said I would... Jesus I thought Supra boys were bad...

Old 12-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by DFWG35
omahaG - If he wants to come on this forum and talk smack then he needs to be able to prove it as do You, otherwise he is just a bunch of talk.

PEOPLE - The dude does not even own a G - Stop posting to this thread..
Tell you what... you are in DFW, the car is in DFW right now... If I am SOOOO full of crap then put your money where your mouth is! I will call Kenny and setup the race... then when you are broke and your pride is hurt I expect an apology on here! The ***** in YOUR court... you said it needs to be proved, so lets prove it to YOU!

Old 12-22-2004, 02:44 PM
TXLawDawg,

I am patiently looking forward to what you have to show. Cheers.

Old 12-22-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by TxLawDawg
Tell you what... you are in DFW, the car is in DFW right now... If I am SOOOO full of crap then put your money where your mouth is! I will call Kenny and setup the race... then when you are broke and your pride is hurt I expect an apology on here! The ***** in YOUR court... you said it needs to be proved, so lets prove it to YOU!

So I get to pick the car right.... Since you are selecting someone else’s car I get to do the same... Right... I have posted on my web site what my car specs / times are; this would be my Proof.... Do you see how pointless your offer is…

As I said before.. Post the proof..

Out of curiosity what law firm are you going to work for? PM me if you like..

Old 12-22-2004, 04:02 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
I haven't been a member all that long, but is Randy's G the fastest of the members on the forum? If so, great - regarless of the fact that 13s is not very fast for today's standards. If not, who's faster. Either way, the fastest street G may never show its face on this forum.
I never claimed to be the fastest, but you'd know that if you read my original post. And as for today's standard, for a 3500 pound car, low 13's on street tires is respectable, I don't care who you are.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fastest G35?