G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Fastest G35?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nuttyprof
i wanan see something that can smoke ferraris. that would be fast. i wish there was some magical thing we could do to our cars to make them suuuper fast. then again, maybe i shoulda just bought a supra if i wanted to go that fast.
There is you stuff a supercharged 572ci big block chevy in it with nitros making over 1500 hp.

Old 01-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Hotrod
There is you stuff a supercharged 572ci big block chevy in it with nitros making over 1500 hp.
or, you take a stock stroke, 3.0L supra, and make 1453whp... we did...

Old 01-19-2005, 06:33 PM
I bet that 11 second g was running on a track that had a downhill slope of 20º.

Old 01-19-2005, 06:38 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by SkylineR35
I bet that 11 second g was running on a track that had a downhill slope of 20º.
That comment was weak. If I built my motor and slapped a twin-turbo on, I'd do 11's all day long. In fact, there a guy here who has a 900hp G35 that should be ready soon...let's see hwta he does. He also owns a C6. I'd like to see your G, btw.

Old 01-19-2005, 06:42 PM
too everybody

on here, its not what you know it's what you can prove.
-IF you want people to believe you.

p.s.- i live right in the middle of DFW and i havnt heard anything about an 11 sec G, not saying ur lying or anything.

Old 01-22-2005, 03:02 PM
Omega Enthusiast
I've read the posts this far and was hoping there would be pics / vids now of this monster of a G lawdog mentioned...

Old 01-25-2005, 11:14 AM
RugRatCoupe
What about the N.A. G-35's out there???
With Just Bolt On's & Power Mods. No High Octane Fuel, No Nitrous...
With the exception of Headers & Cams, I've done most of the popular N.A. Mods...I'm sure there are quicker N.A. G35's out there, if so lets have your E.T's & Mod list so we can compare & see what works best...
I could have done better at the track with Drag Radials or ET Streets(slicks). My best E.T & Mph is a 13.86 & 101.38 Trap speed on Bridgestone S0-3's with little traction. Track Elevation was around 350'...
I also Track(open road race track events) and recently entered in the DG Trails Drift event held in Atlanta Dec.2004, it was a blast...

Exterior Mods
Carbon Fiber C-Pillars, Rebadged SKYLINE/NISMO Emblems, Blacked-Out Lower Rear Exhaust Fascia, JDM Clear Corners w/PIAA LED's, PIAA Clearance Bulbs, Brushed Alum.Finished Front Grill, ANTI-PHOTO & LASER Tag, JDM Battery Cover, Polished Cam Covers, Carbon-Fiber Finished MAF, E.W.D. Carbon-Fiber Rear View Mirror Accents, NEW Rear Bumper! (damaged my last one in Route to a drift event)...
Interior Mods
FIVE-SEAT CONVERSION w/ Lap Belts & Interchangable Pad or Rear Seat Console, Hide-Away PASSPORT (G-Timer), 2004 Front Console w/Arm Rest, 35% Window Tint, NISSAN Drilled Pedals, NISMO Horn Button, SKYLINE Door Sills, Skyline Trunk Mat, Remote Window-Up Mod, VDC Memory Mod, Hidden Blue LED Water/Methanol Arming Rocker Switch located above Gas Pedal, Security LED (on clock bezel) Replaced with Water/Methanol Injection in Use LED...

Attached Thumbnails Fastest G35?-rick-bluzdrags.jpg   Fastest G35?-sweet-g-700x390-05lighter.jpg   Fastest G35?-drift-3guys0222.jpg  

Last edited by RugRatCoupe; 01-25-2005 at 11:23 AM.
Old 01-25-2005, 11:39 AM
Prove it or STFU

Originally Posted by TxLawDawg
Let me just say that the car trapped over 135 in the quarter on Nittos (which ARE DOT legal street tires and perfectly streetable!... they were all I used on my street Mustang for 2 years) and the car has beaten some highly modded Supras... Kenny Tran (owner of Jotech incase you didn't know) has some high hp supras of his own and is very confident driving the G against any of them!

If anyone in the Dallas area wants to setup a race to prove that I am not full of BS then lets do it! But it won't be free...

Randy is just pissed because all of a sudden now his 13 second car and his 2000 posts self isn't king ding-a-ling anymore! and yes ALL I wanted was to know who was fast until all the non-believers came out of their holes...

All this crap talk of your friend's car beating highly modded supras, and not a single proof. If you're able to beat them, then they can't be highly modded. How about you line up against my brother's supra, It's not 'highly modded', but I guarantee you, it will put your friends G to shame. You can choose the setting. Track, street, from a dig, roll, etc. Also, name any price, we're up for it. BTW, we're in Texas. Pm if interested. Unless you're skurred?

Last edited by TomOD; 01-25-2005 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-25-2005, 12:48 PM
there's a 7sec. g35 being build right now.

Old 01-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Man with green rock in Vortech
I remember this one time on G35 forums when a mustang owner came and talked a bunch of crap about how sweet his buddies car was and how sweet his car was going to be, but yet there was no proof and just a lot of online jawing going on.

those were the days.....

Old 01-25-2005, 01:01 PM
Man with green rock in Vortech
oh wait, that was just now. awesome.

Old 01-25-2005, 01:32 PM
After reading this thread, all I can say is pics, slips, and videos are your friend. You talk about your friends G being faster, and then all of a sudden you start a whole debate on Supra's. This isn't about the fastest Supra, it's about the fastest G35. You claim your friend is a candidate, so prove it. If you expect a car forum to believe a guy with 10 posts that his friends G35 is the fastest w/o any sort of proof, we will just skip over you and this post as If I were walking over the smallest puddle. The people here running low 13's and high 12's are credible and well-known in the community. They also have pics and plenty of slips (and Randy even has videos) for the non-believers.

I don't mean to bash you Dawg, but some of us just see right through the words.

Old 01-25-2005, 01:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im intested in pics of your mustang. what year is it? nitros?

Old 01-25-2005, 03:55 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by wickedG35
After reading this thread, all I can say is pics, slips, and videos are your friend. You talk about your friends G being faster, and then all of a sudden you start a whole debate on Supra's. This isn't about the fastest Supra, it's about the fastest G35. You claim your friend is a candidate, so prove it. If you expect a car forum to believe a guy with 10 posts that his friends G35 is the fastest w/o any sort of proof, we will just skip over you and this post as If I were walking over the smallest puddle. The people here running low 13's and high 12's are credible and well-known in the community. They also have pics and plenty of slips (and Randy even has videos) for the non-believers.

I don't mean to bash you Dawg, but some of us just see right through the words.
good lookin out...I left this thread a while back because it was turning into a virtual pissing contest. Just pull up to the tree and stage!

Old 01-25-2005, 04:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
have you guys seen that racing dvd with the black guy showing off his mustang with v-tech stickers. and he was saying that his stang was turbo and that he had the best headers they made for his car. everything custom. LOL.

ill bet this is the guy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fastest G35?