G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Fastest G35?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 04:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If I say I have an 11second AWD laser that could run 10s if set up for drag racing, I don't have to prove it to anyone. I know it's true and that is all that matters
So why then would you even bother posting it?

Old 12-22-2004, 04:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DFWG35
So I get to pick the car right.... Since you are selecting someone else’s car I get to do the same... Right... I have posted on my web site what my car specs / times are; this would be my Proof.... Do you see how pointless your offer is…

As I said before.. Post the proof..

Out of curiosity what law firm are you going to work for? PM me if you like..
No, in YOUR car! You can race my car if you want, its a 900hp Mustang thats setup for the drag strip but there wouldn't be much point now would there? When the car is back in Lubbock I will be doing the driving because my roommate has no experience in anything fast, but in Dallas, Kenny Tran will be doing the racing until my roommate gets up to speed. I can post up times and specs for the car if you want and still be branded a troll, so thats no proof. I said I would provide some pics and video when I get them but that doesn't seem to be good enough for people. MY PROOF was racing your car... that is in the same town as our G, I can't think of any better proof myself?? You seem to think I'm full of crap so whats the risk in racing?

I will be working for the local (Lubbock) Chapter 7 Bankruptcy trustee until I move to Dallas in May...

Oh and Laura, I am from San Antonio and my brother still is a firefighter there so I am in the Austin/SA area alot... we will def. bring the car down sometime!

Last edited by TxLawDawg; 12-22-2004 at 05:02 PM.
Old 12-22-2004, 05:06 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Heck I'll go race him in my stock motor coupe, just to witness the power. It's at Jotech I'm assuming?

Old 12-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Not interested in wasting time on a stock coupe! Hope you understand... but yeah thats where the car is most of the time when Kenny isn't driving it...

Old 12-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Banned
Ive done 12.98 @108...Vortech...3.12 pulley making 9.5 lb's boost...on Nitto 555's

Old 12-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by booger
Ive done 12.98 @108...Vortech...3.12 pulley making 9.5 lb's boost...on Nitto 555's
THose are some great times! How do you like the Vortech? I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with the G I will be getting...

Old 12-22-2004, 08:39 PM
lucky ***. in CA, we only have 91 octane. for the good stuff, we have to pay a grip.

im just happy that its possible to run 11s in our heavy *** cars.

what is it possible to run with only N/A?

Old 12-23-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
I never claimed to be the fastest, but you'd know that if you read my original post. And as for today's standard, for a 3500 pound car, low 13's on street tires is respectable, I don't care who you are.

Don't take anything personally. I know you didn't claim to be the fastest. I simply didn't remember anyone posting faster times so I was asking. I forgot about booger posting his high 12s. He's even in the same town as I am. (By the way booger, did you proove that time. These guys will be asking. ) Sounds like you two guys are possibly the fastest of members on this forum.

As far as 13s being respectable; I believe I made that very statement in a previous post. 13s is very respectable. However, it is not necessarily impressive. It may be impressive for the G, but, again, by today's standards it is really not that great. There are full bodied older muscle cars tipping the scale anywhere from 3200-4200lbs that run 12s, 11s, and even some 10s at that weight. Then again, they don't run a V6.

My $.02 was not meant to bash or disrespect anyone on this forum. I was simply trying to make a few people understand that what TaxLawDawg is claiming is very possible - NO MATTER IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT. At first, some people seemed to think that it was not possible. Now, the arguement has changed into "you're full of **** until you prove different."

Old 12-23-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally Posted by Sinurgy
So why then would you even bother posting it?
The reason it's in my sig is because I thought this was a group of people who appreciated cars, style, and performance. If anyone wants to call it BS because I didn't post dyno results or a timeslip, then I have 3 options. 1. take it off my sig. 2. post the proof. 3. say screw you.

As far as why I posted on here that it does indeed run 11s and could very easily run 10s, I was trying to make a simple point. But, if you don't get it, then you don't get it. Sorry for wasting my time and yours.

You guys need to be a little more objective when discussing the performance potential of cars. I will say it again. There is always someone smarter than you and better than you, so you will never have the fastest car. (Unless of course you're the one who's the smartest and have the fastest car - someone has to be fastest. )

Old 12-23-2004, 09:12 AM
omahaG,
well said.....no matter what, there will ALWAYS be someone with more money, who is smarter and faster etc etc.

Old 12-23-2004, 09:56 AM
agreed....

Old 12-23-2004, 12:39 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Originally Posted by omahaG
The reason it's in my sig is because I thought this was a group of people who appreciated cars, style, and performance. If anyone wants to call it BS because I didn't post dyno results or a timeslip, then I have 3 options. 1. take it off my sig. 2. post the proof. 3. say screw you.

As far as why I posted on here that it does indeed run 11s and could very easily run 10s, I was trying to make a simple point. But, if you don't get it, then you don't get it. Sorry for wasting my time and yours.

You guys need to be a little more objective when discussing the performance potential of cars. I will say it again. There is always someone smarter than you and better than you, so you will never have the fastest car. (Unless of course you're the one who's the smartest and have the fastest car - someone has to be fastest. )

nice way to sum it up!! So your looking for a low 13 sec car, i'll race you in my M3 JKJK

Old 01-19-2005, 02:49 PM
lawdawg... was wondering if u had any pix yet? it's been a month and i'd love to see what the car looks like.

-regards.

Old 01-19-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by TxLawDawg
Modded Supras can be beaten by a G! ... I would love to line up against a Ferrari...
Still not a ferrari.

Old 01-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
[QUOTE=TxLawDawg] and raping modded Supras on Northwest Highway... on Nittos the car has run WELL into the 11's...

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! ok.... i can name at least 20 supras in texas alone who will tear it up. bring it to az and it's all over for him.... talk talk talk. it hasn't even been done yet. supras don't have to prove it, they've been running low 11s since '94

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fastest G35?