G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Fastest G35?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 02:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FIRESTARTER
I still have a hard time believing that your friend was raping modded Supras on Northwest Highway…. Since some of the fastest Supra is in youre area, are you sure they are modded or Turbo? Unless he has some video of his kill or track time I might believe it. Just my $.02
Let me just say that the car trapped over 135 in the quarter on Nittos (which ARE DOT legal street tires and perfectly streetable!... they were all I used on my street Mustang for 2 years) and the car has beaten some highly modded Supras... Kenny Tran (owner of Jotech incase you didn't know) has some high hp supras of his own and is very confident driving the G against any of them!

If anyone in the Dallas area wants to setup a race to prove that I am not full of BS then lets do it! But it won't be free...

Randy is just pissed because all of a sudden now his 13 second car and his 2000 posts self isn't king ding-a-ling anymore! and yes ALL I wanted was to know who was fast until all the non-believers came out of their holes...

Old 12-21-2004, 02:46 PM
trapped over 135 mph? Damn. care to share any pics or videos of this bad boy?

Old 12-21-2004, 02:56 PM
I will get some pics and some video when we have the car back in Lubbock in the next 2 weeks... theres a BPU++ Supra here in Lubbock and some others that are non-believers as well so I will get some film... the car looks stock from the outside... of course you look underneath and you can see the coil overs and it will on Bogarts some... but besides that it looks stock.

Old 12-21-2004, 03:14 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nismoGcoupe
those times cant be on street tires

They are, i have the videos This guy may be legit Randy.. As funny or non-believing his stories may sound it could be true, i still want to see video's and pic's but im not doubting, if this guy really has a G35 like this that's crazy then, i mean it isnt totally impossible look at the performance motorsports 1200+hp 350z running 8's, im sure with half that horsepower you can be low 12's high 11's without a doubt, but no one has seemed to do it yet :/ I wonder what the problem is lol, people are scared to blow their motors And of course super exotics are running those times bone stock and on street tires, they are beasts!

Old 12-21-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by TxLawDawg
If anyone in the Dallas area wants to setup a race to prove that I am not full of BS then lets do it! But it won't be free...
It's best to post this at the www.Supraforums.com and ask those people from Arizona or Texas Supra owners to set up a race and I know it won't be free too.

Old 12-21-2004, 03:39 PM
Randy is just pissed because all of a sudden now his 13 second car and his 2000 posts self isn't king ding-a-ling anymore! and yes ALL I wanted was to know who was fast until all the non-believers came out of their holes...

I like the saying: Shut up or put up... Post the proof since you started this thread and continue to fuel the fire.. I would like to see the pics.

Old 12-21-2004, 03:49 PM
if i know suprafourms there would be a thread about a g35 beating a supra but i for some reason cant find one if anyone knows the supra guys like i do they would have posted it

Old 12-21-2004, 06:45 PM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DFWG35
I like the saying: Shut up or put up... Post the proof since you started this thread and continue to fuel the fire.. I would like to see the pics.
DFW, have you ran your car yet? I would love to know what you hit. I dyno'd at 380RWHP and I did a 13.1 at 109mph on stock tires with stock pressure and only 5 good cylinders. I had very low compression in cylinder 6 when I ran (115psi). Without a doubt if my motor wasn't blown and I let some pressure out I would have hit the high 12s.

Can't wait to see what my car runs this spring... I'm hoping to just pass the 12s up all together.

Old 12-21-2004, 08:20 PM
hey, what kind of gas are you running? octane?

Old 12-21-2004, 08:31 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Originally Posted by KPierson
DFW, have you ran your car yet? I would love to know what you hit. I dyno'd at 380RWHP and I did a 13.1 at 109mph on stock tires with stock pressure and only 5 good cylinders. I had very low compression in cylinder 6 when I ran (115psi). Without a doubt if my motor wasn't blown and I let some pressure out I would have hit the high 12s.

Can't wait to see what my car runs this spring... I'm hoping to just pass the 12s up all together.

What you going for straight 11's?? Haha that would be sick Good luck!

Old 12-21-2004, 08:48 PM
93 octane on low boost... with high boost and some spray we run a 50/50 mix of 93 and 100 no-lead... but everything is controlled through a FAST system to make sure all is safe...

Old 12-21-2004, 08:58 PM
juris imprudence

law dawgy,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you be disbarred for BREAKING THE LAW (doing more than your share of street racing).

Old 12-21-2004, 09:08 PM
Not necessarily... thats like saying that if I get a big speeding ticket I lose my license... there have been MANY attorneys that also were active racers... ever heard of Chip Havemann? He's one of the biggest pro mustang racers and he is an attorney for Miller and Henderson... he also was pretty active in the San Antonio street scene... There's a difference between discreet planned races and the idiot ricers that hang out in parking lots, race through traffic, and act like total idiots... I'll worry about my license, but thanks for your concern!

Last edited by TxLawDawg; 12-21-2004 at 09:13 PM.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:23 PM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Whats your definition of 'high boost?' With a mix of 93 and 100 octane fuel you will be hard pressed to make built-Supra killing power. Anything much over 15psi should have a straight diet of race gas to prevent detonation, even with a low CR. Unless it has been stroked..... So what all has been done to this 'killer G?' Is the FAST system controlling the igniton? Is your friend using the stock coils? And of course an upgraded fuel system (pump, injectors, regulator) is assumed. Any pictures of the under hood of this beast?

93 octane on low boost... with high boost and some spray we run a 50/50 mix of 93 and 100 no-lead... but everything is controlled through a FAST system to make sure all is safe...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fastest G35?