Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
he got scared....

Old 12-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by bluedevils95
So, all this info in here, what are you going to do now?
Buy a civic.

Old 12-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Received 86 Likes on 62 Posts
Good luck getting a Civic to 300hp

The following users liked this post:
thepro78 (12-22-2011)
Old 12-22-2011, 01:52 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Not to be a jerk but you need to read the faq's. Itll help explain alot of what you want to do.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by ilovez33
Take your time and develop driving skill and learning how to handle a RWD car which is significantly different from driving most FWD cars.
Hahaha this is the Most Arrogant/stupid/butthole thing/advise that I have read...

OMG... can;t buy a G until I learn how to drive a RWD Car.... hahahaha

Dont be a butthole just because he's 18.... At 18 I was driving a Mustang GT coming from an Altima which was FWD.... and did not needed to "Learn how to Handle the RWD"

Old 12-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by dreamreality
Buy a civic.
**** the Civics....

I'm a hater when it comes to civics....Intake/Exhaust and all the losers think they can race...I had a Sticker on My Mustang GT that said Civic Eater... Obviously all this losers tried to race me when they saw it...

Old 12-22-2011, 02:29 PM
My Advise is Get a Ztube / Pop Charger, 5/16" Spacer, Stillen High Flow Cats, Exhaust System Most guys get the TDX V2 and a tune after this upgrades. This could get u "close" to 300hp and you will not go broke with this things... Do them one at a time so it wont feel as expensive. Everything else I feel it's just a waste of money. example(Headers and stuff) since they are too expensive and even though it's better for ur engine they do nor add any HP or very minimal for the amount of money u spend.

Now if you want to take it to the next level after doing this mods u can go with a Super Charger. U could use most of the mods that u have and it would cost u more like 6-7K installed and tuned... not 10K...

Also look for Good deals. I got my Spacer here on the private Classifieds for a steal... also i got a great deal on My Ztube and Pop Charger. Shop Around wait for a deal...

Old 12-22-2011, 03:00 PM
Received 143 Likes on 105 Posts
Originally Posted by thepro78
My Advise is Get a Ztube / Pop Charger, 5/16" Spacer, Stillen High Flow Cats, Exhaust System Most guys get the TDX V2 and a tune after this upgrades. This could get u "close" to 300hp and you will not go broke with this things... Do them one at a time so it wont feel as expensive. Everything else I feel it's just a waste of money. example(Headers and stuff) since they are too expensive and even though it's better for ur engine they do nor add any HP or very minimal for the amount of money u spend.

Now if you want to take it to the next level after doing this mods u can go with a Super Charger. U could use most of the mods that u have and it would cost u more like 6-7K installed and tuned... not 10K...

Also look for Good deals. I got my Spacer here on the private Classifieds for a steal... also i got a great deal on My Ztube and Pop Charger. Shop Around wait for a deal...
If u got an uprev motor go with a motordyne mrev2 lower intake manifold along w what he said. Thats what im shootin for around 300 cuz its an exaggerated goal. But it is do able! Im going momentum single turbo after i finish motor mods and a couple other exterior mods. Dont let money tie u down if u got a passion for ur car go for it i pretty much took a break from going out n partying to finish my car. Im impatient tho and want to buy a house soon so im crammin it all in now. Good luck!!

Old 12-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Lets see,,,,,,,,,, I have put in quite a bit of change in the G:

1 - CAI
2 - High flow plenum
3 - Light weight flywheel
4 - lightweight pullies
5 - NISMO clutch
6 - Headers (Top Speed)
7 - resonated test pipes
8 - STILLEN dual exhaust

I'm still sittin around < 270 WHP. The G is loud and fast, but not what we would get investing quite a bit more going FI. Took it to the track (Laguna Seca) and put down a 2 minute lap. Like is being implied by others. If you know how to drive a car really well, you can do a lot with it without all the big HP. I have run a few canyon drives as well for fun, Polamar Mtn., Ortega Hwy, Mullholland Hwy (scary!) at night. Mostly just have fun with the car first and add what you like along the way.

Later,

Ray

The following users liked this post:
thepro78 (12-22-2011)
Old 12-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Received 143 Likes on 105 Posts
Originally Posted by RacerX35
Lets see,,,,,,,,,, I have put in quite a bit of change in the G:

1 - CAI
2 - High flow plenum
3 - Light weight flywheel
4 - lightweight pullies
5 - NISMO clutch
6 - Headers (Top Speed)
7 - resonated test pipes
8 - STILLEN dual exhaust

I'm still sittin around < 270 WHP. The G is loud and fast, but not what we would get investing quite a bit more going FI. Took it to the track (Laguna Seca) and put down a 2 minute lap. Like is being implied by others. If you know how to drive a car really well, you can do a lot with it without all the big HP. I have run a few canyon drives as well for fun, Polamar Mtn., Ortega Hwy, Mullholland Hwy (scary!) at night. Mostly just have fun with the car first and add what you like along the way.

Later,

Ray
revup motors did pretty well with all those mods but i got z tube, md tdx2, md art pipes, md 5/16 plenum spacer, unorthodox light weight pulley kit, gunna buy a jwt popcharger, md mrev2 and a osirus tune to top it off just dont know what else to do really. im guesing i really should be around 300 when all set and done but i got an 06 cpe 6spd. theres no dynos near my area so i wont know. anyone got any other suggestions other than forced induction which i will eventually do!

Old 12-22-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by serges
revup motors did pretty well with all those mods but i got z tube, md tdx2, md art pipes, md 5/16 plenum spacer, unorthodox light weight pulley kit, gunna buy a jwt popcharger, md mrev2 and a osirus tune to top it off just dont know what else to do really. im guesing i really should be around 300 when all set and done but i got an 06 cpe 6spd. theres no dynos near my area so i wont know. anyone got any other suggestions other than forced induction which i will eventually do!
Turbo or Supercharger. That's it...

Old 12-26-2011, 07:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
at 18 i couldn't afford a G35...consider urself greatful to be able to join this G CLUB... also if ur putting a price tag on what u want to do to ur car...dont do it... if u want to pay a priec tag and get enormous amounts of hp go play NEED4SPEED... that crap aint real here...i just got an 04 g35coupe and love it... my suggestion...get a mech. book or just look on the forum and clean the engine inside and out keep it stock...fix it urself when it needs to be fixed and once u have learned ur car...noot just knowing how to change a tire...or maybe u dont know how to do that yet...go with the mods... im not trying to sound rude...and if i offend anyone my bad... im just saying when u get the car, go have fun with it...oh and u will beat 90% of civics so dont waste the time racing them or ur $700 will go to tickets and court costs... good luck with the new buy...and post a pic up when u get it... lucky bastard at 18!

Old 12-26-2011, 07:55 PM
Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by thepro78

Very good post with good information... OP if you are serious take this and search more for yourself.