G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Desiel fuel in my g35 :((((

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 08:35 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I did that to a truck on a road trip, I was eating **** and put diesel in it. I just drained it out and put new gas everything was fine. We had a guy in the group he disconnected a hoes on the tank and removed a relay from the fuse box bridged it with a paper clip turn the ignition on and the pump pumped it all out.

Old 10-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Received 576 Likes on 502 Posts
Since your sister put desiel in your tank, you should repay the favor to her. If you want to kill her give her 2-3 of raid in her drink. Then she will know your pain.

Ok on a serious note. I hope you get this fixed soon. I only schem through it but if you have to pay out of pocket do you think the insurance will take care of this or no?

Old 10-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Did this happen to what must be a recently (as in the last couple of days) purchased G35??? That's a bummer! I just saw your thread from a couple of days ago about which G35 to purchase. So which one did you go with?

Old 10-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by terrorx7
Did this happen to what must be a recently (as in the last couple of days) purchased G35??? That's a bummer! I just saw your thread from a couple of days ago about which G35 to purchase. So which one did you go with?
with the 2003 brother! Im literally on the verge of killing her all mechanics are closed and all gas pumps are shut down here in northern VA. My baby wont start and I want to die.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by partyman66
How did she manage to do that? Usually the diesel pumps have a different sized nozzle so idiots don't accidentally fill up a gasoline car with diesel. My friend accidentally tried to do it to my car one time back in college during a road trip, and that was the only thing that prevented it from happening.

On the bright side, at least your sister attempted to put some fuel in the car... LOL.
Thats exactly what I was about to post, she realy had to try lol.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by Robel Yohannes
with the 2003 brother! Im literally on the verge of killing her all mechanics are closed and all gas pumps are shut down here in northern VA. My baby wont start and I want to die.
What part of North VA, I might have someone you can go to, if you need to, hes turboing my car right now but its on hold because of that stupid hurricane.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:10 PM
Received 576 Likes on 502 Posts
how ever she did it she was determin to get it in there

Old 10-29-2012, 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by Killerzracing03
What part of North VA, I might have someone you can go to, if you need to, hes turboing my car right now but its on hold because of that stupid hurricane.
Springfield!!

Old 10-29-2012, 02:29 AM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by Robel Yohannes
Springfield!!

That explains it!

Old 10-29-2012, 09:13 AM
ill see if he can help you out any ill txt him

Posted from G35driver.com App for Android

Old 10-29-2012, 09:50 AM
Click boom boom

Old 10-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Received 135 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by JOKER
that's a load of BS

diesel is more oily than gas, so it will damage absolutely nothing but your fuel filters.

What you need to do is drain your fuel tank
replace your fuel filters
blow out your fuel lines
fill everything up with gas and start her up.
it will run rough for a little bit until all the diesel is out of the system and should be back to normal in no time after.
Maybe do a seafoam treatment to the fuel and engine.
Is there any DIY for replacing the fuel filters?

Old 10-30-2012, 10:25 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
Originally Posted by Footballmania32
Is there any DIY for replacing the fuel filters?
Originally Posted by GrocryGettr
Nissan doesn't recommend changing them until 100K miles. It's not that hard to do. Wait until your tank is low, remove the rear seat cushion and there will be an access panel to the fuel tank hat. Relieve the fuel pressure, take off the lines and pull out the fuel pump assembly.
I would recommend replacing the pump as well as they have a tendency to fail on higher mileage cars causing hard start ups and drive-ability issues.

If I were you, I'd go ahead and replace the fuel pump as well. You going to pull it to siphon out the fuel anyways, so why not replace it to avoid a failure further down the road.

Your pump is located under the rear seat.

Originally Posted by Trickstyle

Step 2: Seat Removal

I removed my lower seat first, but either way works
Lower seat removal:
First remove the rear center console by pulling up on the front of it, and then pulling it forward(no this is not my car, decided to make the DIY late into the project)

Now for the seat cushion, pull up HARD on the spots shown below, then slide the whole thing forward. yes, it will feel like there is some resistance, shove your seat belt receivers throught their holes and it will go away. and again, no this is not my car, way to clean :P

Upper Seat removal:
lay down your backrest via the button on top, the red tab on bottom(now more exposed) or the pull switch in the trunk. while your seat is now laying down, pull the cloth forward(mine was velcroed on at teh bottom) until two bolts are exposed on the very ends.

you will need to temporairly remove the trunk pull switch for lowering your backrest, first pull the ball down and towards you as shown below.

then pull it out of its brace and remove it.

tuck it in your trunk for later

now disconnect the bolts.

now your seat should be detached from its hinges, pull it out of the car also.

sorry for the mess, i un-zip tied everything when i dismounted my amps and capacitor. but anyways, this is what your rear will look like with your back seat removed.

Looking for those fuel pumps to replace and/or clean for a faulty gas gauge? I suggest u read post 85 on page 6, worked for me :]
https://g35driver.com/forums/g-spot/...irdness-6.html

Don't forget to disconnect the fuel lines from the engine and blow them out to get rid of the diesel in the lines.
Blow them out from engine side to the tank. If you on't have an air compressor to do the job, you can use your fuel pump to pump the gas thorough them.
Once you pulled it out of the fuel tank, get a container with fresh fuel, put your pump assembly in it and connect 12 V to it. Disconnect the fuel lines at the engine and let it pump the gas through the lines until all diesel is gone. (DISCONNECT THE FUEL LINE FROM THE ENGINE BEFORE YOU START PUMPING.)

Old 10-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
you should be fine. We had a jeep liberty diesel that we sold.. The lady went to fill it up and filled up gasoline instead of diesel.. She had it running for about 20 min then it shut.. Pretty much she drained her tanks and changed her filters and drove from NY to Oregon with out a problem

Old 11-01-2012, 02:01 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
Originally Posted by G35AlexG35
you should be fine. We had a jeep liberty diesel that we sold.. The lady went to fill it up and filled up gasoline instead of diesel.. She had it running for about 20 min then it shut.. Pretty much she drained her tanks and changed her filters and drove from NY to Oregon with out a problem
diesel engines are different , they will run on fire wood.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Desiel fuel in my g35 :((((