G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

THE COOL CLOCK!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 08:51 PM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
THE COOL CLOCK!

Okay, so get this. Before I bought my coupe I had a Crystler Sebring. YUK! It was horrible. It always had a problem that I had nothing to do with and they would cut off my arm to pay for it. The point is, ever since Infiniti started making cars they always put an analog clock on their dashboard. So now I see this Crystler commercial with that stupid Celine Dion song "I drove all night" and they have a shot of their new Sports Utility Vehical with a CLOCK LIKE OURS. I'm so mad because I want NOTHING to remind me of that car complany, and now everytime I look at that clock I get haunted by the sleepless nights I had trying to come up with 900 dollars for a new alignment bar in my Sebring that decided to break while I was going over the George Wasington bridge. And they said I did it, you know, because of those <font color=red>[i]huge (sarcasm) pot holes on the bridge that are so big you can see the lower level. "I just could not avoid hitting them."

Old 05-01-2003, 09:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: THE COOL CLOCK!

Hmm.... you might need to see a shrink, or a hypnotist to get the Chrysler syndrome out of you[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2003, 10:03 PM

It's Crysler Corporation.........I'M AMAZED THEIR STILL IN BUSINESS.

Old 05-01-2003, 10:46 PM

You could replace your clock with a picture of Celine ...

or an oil pressure guage.

Dave

03 G35 Coupe, Black/Graphite, 5AT

Old 05-02-2003, 03:11 AM

chrysler..... chrysler ..... chrysler..... I'm sick of seeing their cars. There's a dodge testing facility right next door to my office. We share the same parking lot in the rear of the building. I've seen the Cross fire and the new SUV/Van looking thing called a Pacifica. A whole flock of pacifica's, I guess they gave a demo to each of the employees.

I don't know why but the crossfire and pacifica are so close in design to nissan/infiniti vehicles. The crossfire looks pretty much like the 350z. I can't figure out what the pacifica looks more like, the murano or fx45.

BS G35C 6spd navi/aero/prem

Old 05-02-2003, 08:08 AM

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! BEFORE MY BEAUTIFUL G35 I HAD A DODGE STRATUS! OH MY GOD. THAT HAS TO BE THE WORST CAR IN THE WORLD. I EVEN BEGGED MY HUSBAND TO GET ME A KIA SPECTRA IF HE COULD NOT GET ME THE G. AMERICAN CARS SUCK! AMERICAN TRUCKS ARE GOOD THOUGH.

G35C Desert Platinum/Willow Leather 5AT Aero Pack Premium Pack

Old 05-02-2003, 10:48 AM

I really don't like the analog clock, as I think our cars are a modern piece of art, the clock is old and looks hard to read. I wish I could use that space for something else, well maybe a picture frame as suggested above.

Charog
"I'll Be Your Huckleberry"

Old 05-02-2003, 02:19 PM

I'd want a picture of the coupe in my ride, to remind me what other people see as I drive by.

Old 05-02-2003, 11:37 PM

I drive a Sebring coupe myself. I'm trading it for the G35. I understand how you feel.

G35 DP/Willow, 5AT, Premium, Nav, Performance pkg.

Old 05-03-2003, 03:41 AM
Zen

Your own fault! You bught a car that starts with the word "CRY". I would never buy a American car that has a spoksperson from Canada. As for the clock, get a really nice Rolex. You'll never look at the dash again.

Old 05-03-2003, 10:42 AM

Former Dodge Intrepid owner here. Such a piece of crap. That car taught me the true worthlessness of an extended warranty. HA! Even if the repairs are covered WHO CARES? You basically just want to get rid of a car that troublesome, and since you're not keeping the car for the full warranty term anyway, the warranty extension is a useless waste of money.

Why did I do it? I called myself doing the Patriotic thing and consciously buying American. Then found out the thing was built in Canada! (LOL)

However, I also owned a Jeep Wrangler, which never had any problems at all. (They have been building those for 60 years though.)

<font color=blue>2003 G35 Coupe 6MT - diamond graphite / graphite leather - premium - nav</font color=blue>

Old 05-03-2003, 12:26 PM

Not all American cars suck. Just Fords & Chryslers. I have already had more problems with my G35 than my Alero ever had.

Old 05-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HAHA Zen. I didn't buy the Crystler, my parents gave it to me when I got my license. One sould not complain about a FREE convertable. And as far as a Rolex goes, I have an Ebel, I don't need a Rolex. I don't care how nice of a watch I have, the clock on the dash is still easier to look at. [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by malx on 05/03/03 10:12 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 05-03-2003, 05:09 PM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ALERO's are the bigest POS that I have ever had to drive!!

Old 05-03-2003, 06:19 PM

Whatever bud. You probably only drove the rental Alero. My GLS was a nice car and spanked many a ricer in his Honda. I love my G, but the truth its already had more defects than my Olds ever did, or the Olds before that actually. I get tired of this myth that *** cars are better than American cars, just because they are *** cars. Hell half of them are made in the US anyway.

Not to mention my G cost a hell of a lot more.
<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by bigel on 05/03/03 03:20 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: THE COOL CLOCK!