G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Pulled Over Stories

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 09:48 PM
► Matt ◄
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by borahatch
Man, that's some F'd up bull****. Sorry that happened to you.
Check the car that in happened in . Ya, some some police are just so crooked. One of my best friends fathers is cop, so I don't sterotype them all.

Old 02-18-2005, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I'd say a lot of cops are cool (like the one that pulled me over and all the ones that pull my sister over) but its the ones that abuse power that really **** me off.

Old 02-18-2005, 09:53 PM
BTW, your IS was sick! Nice job.

Old 02-18-2005, 09:57 PM
► Matt ◄
Originally Posted by borahatch
BTW, your IS was sick! Nice job.
Thanks man, that incident was a huge role in why I sold it tho . But its cool tho, becuase I love my G

Old 02-18-2005, 09:59 PM
Well, in a weird twisted way, you have that cop to thank for your current ride. lol, so its not all bad.

Old 02-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
Isn't 35 the legal limit in CA? I dont know how different it is if its smoked though...

In Cali, any tint on the front two windows is not legal. Many cities and CHP are cracking down on no front lic. plates now.

Old 02-22-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally Posted by IS300TOG35
I got pulled over one night in a town my high school was it (at the time). The cop (their was 2 in the car) actually planted weed in my car, then arrested me. Parents had to come and get me. They know I don't smoke, so I filed a lawsuit and had the bag of weed undergo testing for prints. The case got thrown out, but the police didnt get in trouble. The judges final words before he said the case was thrown out was, "We found no evidence of (me) on the bag, so therefore we are going to drop the charge." No s-hit about the cops doing it. The weed was definately planted by the way becuase I didn't allow people in my backseat, and thats where they "found" it. Only people who were allowed in my IS was me and my girl. Hows that for a nice pulled over story.
I have a friend that was in the same predicament as you. Some cops are an a$$, but some are alright. Like my uncle says, who is a cop, cops who give tickets are for pu$$ies.

Old 02-22-2005, 02:23 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by ieatmangosnaked
I have a friend that was in the same predicament as you. Some cops are an a$$, but some are alright. Like my uncle says, who is a cop, cops who give tickets are for pu$$ies.

No Kidding!! Toronto Cops are pussies wussies. i got pull over for 105 km/hr on 100 km/hr hwy. Isn't that STOOPID???? 5 km/hr over the speed limit? DUMB COPS.. they have nuthy else to do, except eating donuts and a pu$$y in can to masterbate. But I wouldn't call them pigs.. they'll beat you down like a girl.

Old 02-22-2005, 03:03 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A while ago, I got pulled over for "Accelerating too fast on the freeway on ramp". That was so lame. Cop even lectured me on the dangers of speeding. The stupid part was that, this wasn't a regular freeway on ramp. It was a stop sign, with a 90 degree turn onto the freeway, with no acceleration lane. You basically have to floor it, and pray you don't get hit.

Old 02-22-2005, 03:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cops are stupid a$$es.
Specially that ones here in L.A.
You won't believe just what kind of folks they get to be cops.
The requirements.....'as long as you have a heartbeat'.

Old 02-22-2005, 08:29 AM
three pull over stories:
1)pulled over by a cop car for making an illegal left turn the first day i got my car. Guy cop took my info, Lady cop stood by my window. when he left i called her over to see what i did wrong. She told me, then started talking about my car. I got an idea to flirt with her and got to know about her car, family, where she lives etc. 5 min later she assured me she was gonna talk the guy cop out of giving me a ticket... i got away
2) my buddy was driving, i was high as **** and so was he. he made an illegal u-turn and we got pulled over in newport. turns out the cop went to my school and was a sigma pi there. at the time he was a student, my fraternity, phi kappa psi and sig pi were rivals.. so we thought we were in deep ****. it turns out the cop was cool and let us off with a warning after scaring us into thinking we were gonna get our car impounded.
3) i was street racing on la cienega and melrose, chirped gears from 1st to 2nd as a cop was driving by in teh opposite lane. He turned his lights on and started to bust a bitch.. i put the pedal to teh metal and boned out. i made a quick right, then left then a couple of other turns and hid in a parking lot. quickly changed my clears to original orange light so my g looks like every other G in LA and drove off. btw i have no plates.

Old 02-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by MaDdFLaSheR
three pull over stories:
1)pulled over by a cop car for making an illegal left turn the first day i got my car. Guy cop took my info, Lady cop stood by my window. when he left i called her over to see what i did wrong. She told me, then started talking about my car. I got an idea to flirt with her and got to know about her car, family, where she lives etc. 5 min later she assured me she was gonna talk the guy cop out of giving me a ticket... i got away
2) my buddy was driving, i was high as **** and so was he. he made an illegal u-turn and we got pulled over in newport. turns out the cop went to my school and was a sigma pi there. at the time he was a student, my fraternity, phi kappa psi and sig pi were rivals.. so we thought we were in deep ****. it turns out the cop was cool and let us off with a warning after scaring us into thinking we were gonna get our car impounded.
3) i was street racing on la cienega and melrose, chirped gears from 1st to 2nd as a cop was driving by in teh opposite lane. He turned his lights on and started to bust a bitch.. i put the pedal to teh metal and boned out. i made a quick right, then left then a couple of other turns and hid in a parking lot. quickly changed my clears to original orange light so my g looks like every other G in LA and drove off. btw i have no plates.

Man, you are one lucky dude...