G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

WOW guys don't know what happened but........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 12:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by mike552
The first thing I look for when I pull up to a modded Civic is if it has 5 bolts on the lugs.... Then you know it's all GSR goodies and you can basically forget about it.
good one ya dummy. 5lug hondas= gsr goodies?? blahahaha you tool.

hey im not tryin to hate on g35s... cuz i think theyre good ****, and my closest buddy has one too... but JESUS H CHRIST, your ***** not fast! its a cool car with decent amount of *****... but wake the F@%* up, there are plenty of cars that will take you all day long. So to the guy that got his a** handed to him, GET OVER IT! ya big baby. i mean im sorry if im kicking ya while your down but comeon what were you thinking when you decided to go cry over your losses? ya im sure your car looks pretty good and it came from the factory with with nice numbers under the hood, but dude its still stock and it weights more then my fatass accountant does. haha.

oh by the way hi mike *waving*

Old 02-25-2005, 12:44 PM
The first thing I look for when I pull up to a modded Civic is if it has 5 bolts on the lugs.... Then you know it's all GSR goodies and you can basically forget about it.
oh i forgot to mention... i can bring you a "modded civic" with ONLY 4 "bolts" will you run that? since you forget about the ones with 5 bolts. lol! it'll take you all day long... road, track, etc.

Old 02-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Uh...ok. I just know that when I got my G coupe, all of the execs in my company were wanting to sit in it, take it for a spin, etc. I'm absolutely positively sure that they wouldn't give a Civic a split second of their time, no matter how fast it was. I did not buy the G to race modded civics. I bought it because it has a good balance of power, handling, luxury, and something that a Civic will never have...prestige. My 2 cents.

Old 02-25-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by scoobybri
Uh...ok. I just know that when I got my G coupe, all of the execs in my company were wanting to sit in it, take it for a spin, etc. I'm absolutely positively sure that they wouldn't give a Civic a split second of their time, no matter how fast it was. I did not buy the G to race modded civics. I bought it because it has a good balance of power, handling, luxury, and something that a Civic will never have...prestige. My 2 cents.
those are perfect reasons why one would get a G. its just a nice car period. when you want a car for comfort or luxury, no one in their right mind would get a civic. who wants to take a guy seriously when he rolls up in a **** box civic sporting a business suit?? but were not talkin about how nice a G is... the subject was about some guy whos sad cuz he got smoked... by a lil fixed up car, and some other guy who says "5 bolts=gsr goodies" lol im not tryin to be mean on purpose (maybe its just in my nature) but people need to understand that every car serves its purpose. if all cars were exactly the same... i wouldnt have so many

Old 02-25-2005, 03:29 PM
If you've got enough money, you can make a freaking Geo Metro run in the 10s. It is kinda funny to see a Civic toast a Viper. And I say "hats off" to anyone who takes the time and money to make a Civic run that quick. I've just always been of the mindset that if I want a fast or luxury car, I will just buy one that fits the bill. Rather than take a econo car that make it luxurious and/or fast. But I do admire guys that do that kind of stuff...there is a large amount of skill and knowlege that is shown in making a Civic a track beast.

Old 02-25-2005, 04:27 PM
i would never call a civic Si POS. these are great bargain back then and hold their values pretty well over the years, not to mention reliability.

Old 02-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Are you guys knocking me for not knowing the difference between GSR and Type_R???? Ask me if I give a flying ****!!!
All I know is my friend had a Hatchback civic (95 I think) with Acura engine, tranny, and suspension. I really don't care for specifics, it's a piece of ****. It was fast though.
You guys make it sound like it's a car of caliber and I'm actually supposed to know all about it. I can tell you everything you need to know about VW GTI's and I can surely DESTROY a normally aspirated civic in a normally aspirated GTI. 8 valve, 16 valve, whatever. And if you're talking forged internals and forced induction, talk about something that will last over 5000Kmi before a short block rebuild. I can put 14.5:1 compression pistons in an 8V block with no FI and run the 1/4 in under 13 seconds. What's your point??? I bought a G because I saw that Japanese technology and workmanship had finally cought up to the germans, and Japanese cars are more reliable. That's why I drive one. Keep it nice fellas, because more guys like me are starting to drive these cars and we have a lot to contribute.

Old 02-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
watch out for the honda sleepers.. they can spank you left and right and drive circles around you haha

props to honda/acura owners with real go fast mods.. heheh

Old 02-25-2005, 09:59 PM
Thumbs up

Are you guys knocking me for not knowing the difference between GSR and Type_R???? Ask me if I give a flying ****!!!
All I know is my friend had a Hatchback civic (95 I think) with Acura engine, tranny, and suspension. I really don't care for specifics, it's a piece of ****. It was fast though.
You guys make it sound like it's a car of caliber and I'm actually supposed to know all about it. I can tell you everything you need to know about VW GTI's and I can surely DESTROY a normally aspirated civic in a normally aspirated GTI. 8 valve, 16 valve, whatever. And if you're talking forged internals and forced induction, talk about something that will last over 5000Kmi before a short block rebuild. I can put 14.5:1 compression pistons in an 8V block with no FI and run the 1/4 in under 13 seconds. What's your point??? I bought a G because I saw that Japanese technology and workmanship had finally cought up to the germans, and Japanese cars are more reliable. That's why I drive one. Keep it nice fellas, because more guys like me are starting to drive these cars and we have a lot to contribute.

1. obiviously you do care, or else you wouldnt be getting butt hurt
2. im down to test your theory
3. yeap its been well over 5000miles
4. is that all?
5. youre a tool
6. cAught
7. no **** sherlock.... once again WELL over 5000miles
8. great more guys that just buy nice cars n think theyre **** dont stink...
9. contribute? how so? you gonna do something bigger and better to it? i thoguht it was techs and manufactures that come up with the r&d to make power...??
10. stop tripping... dont get hurt by me, im just a girl. lol

p.s.

Last edited by jdm_box; 02-25-2005 at 10:17 PM.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:39 PM
dayammm.....mike552

you my friend have been owned by a female.

I have seen JDM_BOX's cars. She is one crazy woman. RX7's, Integra's, Silvia's and even a R34 REAL Skyline.

She will smoke you and then after you will get beat like a little baby by my little blue civic.

LMAO. i swear, some people's kids. Feel bad for your parents mike552. You are the reason why I hate forums so much.

I am done putting in my $.02

Old 02-26-2005, 01:13 AM
I have no problem with being "owned" by a female. I actually like it when she's on top.

Old 02-27-2005, 10:32 PM
I have no problem with being "owned" by a female. I actually like it when she's on top.
too bad the only chick that will mount your goofy *** is your momma. (i usually dont use the "your momma" jokes, but hey you response was so jr. high i decided to stoop to your level for one second). ok well im done with you, run along lil one.

Old 03-02-2005, 10:22 AM
So far, the only thing to dust me in my G35c was one of these and a Lexus GS400. I don't really race much in the G35, I get my speed kicks on my RC51 and the race track

This lambo walked away from my like I was standing still

Old 03-02-2005, 10:37 AM
you can tell alot about a person's age based on how they write/type/talk, not to forget the # of post's they have. looks like this kid just ran a search on google or yahoo 'G35 vs civic' and came up on this post. I dont hate on civics, alot of ppl on this forum actually refer to civic's as rice...prob. b/c they are cheap cars and alot of the kids who mod them end up turning them into a bowl of rice. However I am sure there exist plenty of civic drivers who do not. Therefore I dont thinks its fair to judge civic's as all being rice just b/c the majority of 'modded' one's have neon lights or fake BOV sounds under the hood. I dont care if i get spanked by a go kart b/c in the end that go kart is what? just a go kart....