Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 09:39 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
^
Ditto the two posts above.

Old 02-26-2005, 10:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EXACTLY, you should not be looking for any words of advice/sympathy other then stop drinking and driving. You got off this time, but I guarntee you, that if you keep this up you will get your self a DUI, in MN that's 15k, plus running the risk of killing someone! DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE, good grief.

Old 02-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by J-Z
God forbid some dick like you ever kills someone in my family because they were drinking and driving, I will kill that person myself. There is no excuse for it, I wish you would have got caught, I wish they would have revoked your license and I hope your parents would have taken away the car they bought for you.

Guys a few drinks is enough for a dui but not to kill someone, at least my toleration. Listen im lucky to have gotten away with it, I'm grateful.
Dont go saying I will kill someone,please. My judgement was impaired a little, not enough though to drive into another car or pedestrian, if I drink I dont speed (sounds wierd b/c I floored the car, but up to 35).
I don't need lectures on what to do. At least the first time I got off. Next time, I won't, so no more taking the G when I go out.
I don't care if you don't believe me, I am a man of my word. I wasn't trashed, so to say I would kill someone is a little overboard. I floor it to 30-35 and take it easy because in NY you can't get away with speeding.

J-Z thats hateful thinking, lighten up guy (not the losing a family member part). Trust me man, if I wasn't able to drive I would have handed the keys to a friend, they saw I was alright so I took the wheel.

No more lectures.

This is the first thread I have done and wanted to see if anybody has been pulled over for similar reasons or for no apparent reason at all. If anyone is still reading this thread why don't we discuss that.

Old 02-26-2005, 11:53 AM
"Guys a few drinks is enough for a dui but not to kill someone, at least my toleration. "

These are the famous last words of many an everyday person that gets into an alcohol induced altercation caused by decreased reflexes/awareness.

We've all probably done it several times in our lives, so it would be wrong to sit here and berate you.

Old 02-26-2005, 12:02 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
In any car, any car at all, you can get pulled over for flooring it "up to speed". So it's not suprising that you were pulled over (the loud exhaust gave away what you were doing).

Old 02-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Z2G
you got very lucky, bro. but word of advice, next time you (or anyone for that matter) have the littlest amount of alcohol in you, do NOT go on WOT and/or push it even a little. you're only attracting more attention to yourself--especially considering our distinct exhaust. even if you've only had a "few" drinks, you don't want the trouble of getting pulled over. and you never know, you could actually be over the limit. those dmv charts on how much a person can drink in an hour are only estimates. even by ppl's weights, it doesn't put into account the individual's ability to break down the alcohol. so, ppl's b.a.c. will vary.

Old 02-26-2005, 01:35 PM
NO Drinking and Driving !

Old 02-26-2005, 02:02 PM
You guys all need to relax a little bit. He's got a nice ride, a little alchohol won't hurt anyone. Anyone who has that car must be responsible. So cut him some slack. Why

Old 02-26-2005, 02:18 PM
Z2G
Originally Posted by MtHammy87
You guys all need to relax a little bit. He's got a nice ride, a little alchohol won't hurt anyone. Anyone who has that car must be responsible. So cut him some slack. Why
you have to realize that he's underage and illegally drinking....any amount of alcohol would have him at a dui. the reason why ppl may be giving him a hard time is because he's underage, drinking, reving his engine in first gear to attract attention, and then questions why he was pulled over....it's a no-brainer. i don't think he needs a lecture. i was just advising him to think and not attract ANY attention if he's drinking.

Old 02-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
The cop did his job without getting you in trouble. By pulling you over, made you aware of his presence and I bet you drove like an old lady for the rest of the way home. So don't get crazy (trelokomio-Greek for "Insane Assylum") as your name suggests. We all have done crazy things growing up and some were not as lucky.

Old 02-26-2005, 03:55 PM
I would have to agree with many of the other respondants.
The point of your story should be - don't drink and drive - not "stupid police officer."
You have no idea how many lives you endangered.

Old 02-26-2005, 04:09 PM
I was going to let it rest, but if you say you don't need a lecture in the same paragraph that you, as an apparently illegal drinker, tell us that you had enough to drink so your judgement was impaired (your words), you do need a lecture. If you knew your judgement was impaired you should have not driven. If you drink, you don't drive. You apparently have not developed the insight and judgement to recognize this, which makes it even more important for you to start thinking about it.

"so no more taking the G when I go out."-no drinking, no matter what the car if you are the driver.

MtHammy87-"a little alchohol won't hurt anyone. Anyone who has that car must be responsible." (Buying a car does not make you responsible or give you judgement).

A little alcohol is all it takes for an error in judgement or a slow reponse on the brake or wheel to do enough damage to be sorry for the rest of your life. To quote BombRush "NO Drinking and Driving !"

Old 02-26-2005, 08:52 PM
J-Z
Originally Posted by trelokomio
Guys a few drinks is enough for a dui but not to kill someone, at least my toleration. Listen im lucky to have gotten away with it, I'm grateful.
Dont go saying I will kill someone,please. My judgement was impaired a little, not enough though to drive into another car or pedestrian, if I drink I dont speed (sounds wierd b/c I floored the car, but up to 35).
I don't need lectures on what to do. At least the first time I got off. Next time, I won't, so no more taking the G when I go out.
I don't care if you don't believe me, I am a man of my word. I wasn't trashed, so to say I would kill someone is a little overboard. I floor it to 30-35 and take it easy because in NY you can't get away with speeding.

J-Z thats hateful thinking, lighten up guy (not the losing a family member part). Trust me man, if I wasn't able to drive I would have handed the keys to a friend, they saw I was alright so I took the wheel.

No more lectures.

This is the first thread I have done and wanted to see if anybody has been pulled over for similar reasons or for no apparent reason at all. If anyone is still reading this thread why don't we discuss that.
sounds like you have a problem admiting you were wrong, first off you dont have much experience as a driver period (you can tell me you been driving for so many years but bottom line is if your under 21 you dont have a ton of driving exp.) so when you are drinking (doesnt matter if its 2 or 3 drinks or 6 or 7 your judgement is impared.

Refer to my first post GROW UP you could have been a very serious accident even if you werent drinking, the fact that you had been drinking only increases those odds.

and point blank if you ever got into an accident and hurt one of my family members because
Guys a few drinks is enough for a dui but not to kill someone, at least my toleration.
I would kick your teeth in until you couldnt speak something as dumb as those words. ignorant *** kids, and how dare you complain, a stupid reason for getting pulled over is your license plate is dirty not that you were showboating and DWI.

Last edited by J-Z; 02-26-2005 at 08:55 PM.
Old 02-27-2005, 12:14 AM
I make it a point that when I drive, I have no more than one drink while I'm out and normally it is something mild. You have to think responsibly before getting behind the wheel of a 3000 lbs potential weapon that can take out innocent lives. What's worst is that the drunk driver often times comes out of such accidents unharmed, while the families of the innocent victim(s) suffer. It's not something to take lightly.

Old 02-27-2005, 12:53 AM
I got pulled over in austin leaving a car show. he says he pulled me over for speeding, says I was doing about 75. I knew I wasn't, when the speedo clipped 65 I set the cruise. then he says he noticed I have blueish lights on the front and no plate on the front. he wanted license and insurance and me to do a field sobriety test. I must have asked him half dozen times how fast exactly was I going, can I see the gun, things like that. he was just being a dick and pulling me over to see if he could find anything. he said he'd have to ticket me for speeding but I kept up asking about proof of exactly how fast I was going. he knew he couldn't provide it. so he says he'll let me off with a verbal warning for the lights and license plate. I lost a lot of resp4ect for cops that night.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pulled over for NO reason