G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Pulled over for NO reason

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been pulled over several times for no significant reason. If a cop thinks you are up to something, particularly when you are out late at night, they will simply look for the smallest infraction to pull you over so they can get a better look at you. You would be amazed at the number of criminals who are caught during simple traffic stops.

I guess my lincoln is just suspicous, I don't know. But I never let it bother me, they always let me go on my way without a ticket. Sure it's anoying having my car searched, but it's not like I have anything to hide. And hey, maybe its making the world a safer place.

As for you drinking and driving, its clear to me that you *dont* understand how serious it is. Anyone who says "its no big deal" simply doesnt "get it". I've had friends killed due to drunks, and one who was drunk himself. Its stupid and its not worth it. I know you wont listen to any of us, and think we are going overboard, but its for the best. Hopefully some day you will realize this. If anything, take the fact that so many people are being uptight about it, that hey, maybe there is a good reason they are acting like that.

Old 03-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Sig
too lazy to read all the pages but don't drink and drive PERIOD.

Any alcohol in the system is too much alcohol in the system if you are going to be driving.

Old 03-01-2005, 02:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The bottom is............

Cops are overpaid, disrespectful, racists, uneducated and a total waste of funding.

Why are we wasting our hard earned tax payer money to pay for their salaries and prisons? Has anyone realized that they have been cutting educational funding lately? hmmm......maybe that's why we have so many loosers on the streets. Go George Bush!

Those phuckers think they own the world just cause they have a badge. Have them take that little shield on their shirt off and they are worthless.

Last edited by patrickwong; 03-01-2005 at 02:08 AM.
Old 03-01-2005, 02:18 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho
I never said I wasn't speeding nor did I say I didn't deserve it. I am also well aware of how tickets work. I am simply saying that I was singled out and to me that's bullsh!t. There were 5 other cars doing the same speed as me and he purposely passed them to pull over the kid with the "fancy sports car." I know he's thinking "well his parents are goint to pay for it anyway and he doesn't pay his insurance"--- that's what I was saying. Then he doesn't say a single word?
I think your whole attitude is pretty typical of how people feel about cops and I know I can't change that, but I am confused on one point. What was the cop supposed to do in this situation? He can't pull over all six speeders. So he pulled you over, so what. Just because he picked you he hates you because your a young man with a nice car? That's a pretty ridiculous assumption and there's no proof of that at all.

BTW, I'm curious as to what your defense is going to be for speeding?

Old 03-01-2005, 02:20 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by patrickwong

Cops are overpaid, disrespectful, racists, uneducated and a total waste of funding.

Why are we wasting our hard earned tax payer money to pay for their salaries and prisons? Has anyone realized that they have been cutting educational funding lately? hmmm......maybe that's why we have so many loosers on the streets. Go George Bush!

Those phuckers think they own the world just cause they have a badge. Have them take that little shield on their shirt off and they are worthless.
Totally uncalled for comments.

I'm curious to know what you think our society would be like with no Law Enforcement?

Old 03-01-2005, 02:26 AM

Those phuckers think they own the world just cause they have a badge. Have them take that little shield on their shirt off and they are worthless......
Wow, some impressive higher cognitive skills here

Old 03-01-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
I think your whole attitude is pretty typical of how people feel about cops and I know I can't change that, but I am confused on one point. What was the cop supposed to do in this situation? He can't pull over all six speeders. So he pulled you over, so what. Just because he picked you he hates you because your a young man with a nice car? That's a pretty ridiculous assumption and there's no proof of that at all.

BTW, I'm curious as to what your defense is going to be for speeding?
Look, nobody likes being pulled over and everyone always gets pissed regardless of guilt. Can't I **** and moan a little? I never said he hated me, I was simply speculating and I think it was a fairly reasonable assumption that he singled out the fancier car of the bunch especially with out of state plates. I feel that they do this for a reason and that is that I am less likely to plead not guilty. If you disagree then we can agree to disagree, no big deal.

As for my court date: I'm not really putting up a defense. Paying for tickets without pleading not guilty is like paying sticker price for a car. The worst that can happen is I have to pay the ticket, they can't make it more than it is. In my experience I have had every ticket at least significantly reduced if not dropped completely just for pleasding not guilty. It's just what I do.

(holding my breath for a whole new series of flames)