G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Taking Injen to small claims court. Please read.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Never enough
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taking Injen to small claims court. Please read.

I have no idea how to do this but my search on how will start tomorrow. Im fed up with the fiberglass on my rear bumper. They sent me the replacements that they said would fix the problem but the problem is still there and its been about 8k miles. Ive called Duey and was told to call back in a few months, to give it more time. I called back and was told nothing was wrong with the replacements and that we have dry weather in cali so it takes more time,lol. Im tired of the run around with these guys! $1000.00 and I have to go through drama! Maybe its the mufflers? I dunno but its need to be fixed or my money returned. If any of you are having problems please post up. For those of you that have done small claims how does this work? How do I file? Do I need to go to So Cal to do so?

Old 05-15-2005, 10:48 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
im confused... fiberglass on your rear bumper? replacements?

Old 05-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Never enough
Yes their exhaust blows glass. They said they fixed the problems but the exhaust is still blowing the glass.

Old 05-16-2005, 12:19 AM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by G352NV
I have no idea how to do this but my search on how will start tomorrow. Im fed up with the fiberglass on my rear bumper. They sent me the replacements that they said would fix the problem but the problem is still there and its been about 8k miles. Ive called Duey and was told to call back in a few months, to give it more time. I called back and was told nothing was wrong with the replacements and that we have dry weather in cali so it takes more time,lol. Im tired of the run around with these guys! $1000.00 and I have to go through drama! Maybe its the mufflers? I dunno but its need to be fixed or my money returned. If any of you are having problems please post up. For those of you that have done small claims how does this work? How do I file? Do I need to go to So Cal to do so?
Just call them up and tell them you want your money back. Nobody wins in court. Whats your time worth?

Old 05-16-2005, 12:34 AM
Never enough
Ive told them but just get the run around. Im tired of being told nothing is wrong with the exhaust. I know there is other members going through this. I hop that they will take note and make things right for EVERYONE!

Old 05-16-2005, 12:43 AM
Florida G35 Club
Ive told them but just get the run around. Im tired of being told nothing is wrong with the exhaust. I know there is other members going through this. I hop that they will take note and make things right for EVERYONE!
Did you use your crt. card to buy it? If you did call them (crt. card company )and tell them you want your money back. Trust me they will put some heat on them and all will be happy.

Old 05-16-2005, 01:05 AM
Never enough
Well I didnt buy it straight from Injen, so thats a no go. Plus its been almost a year so my CC company want do anything. I just want the problem fixed, they tried with the new resonators but that didnt work. My thought on the deal is, the mufflers have the same packing and there not going that far to fix those also.

Old 05-16-2005, 01:54 AM
I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your pipes man, that sucks.

Until this year I have only had a crappy daily driver and my 1967 muscle car. Every single thing I bought for my 67 to increase performance was under the assumption that I was going to race on the street or the strip and was thus voiding the warrantee. So whenever something broke, especially after a friggin entire year, I either fixed it myself, or bought something else.

But it seems that *** car owners assume that everything is under some crazy warrantee. Im not trying to flame you bro, but think about what you are asking the company for before you go to court and waste everyone's time.

If I am completely out of line, my bad.

Old 05-16-2005, 02:11 AM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
i think he's trying to say he paid a big buck for something that is supposed to work one way.. and it's not working like it should.. i would not be happy either.

Old 05-16-2005, 02:12 AM
yes bro i have the same problem, just got my replacement pipes a few days ago, ill let you know how it goes...

Old 05-16-2005, 02:19 AM
Never enough
Originally Posted by Aman
I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your pipes man, that sucks.

Until this year I have only had a crappy daily driver and my 1967 muscle car. Every single thing I bought for my 67 to increase performance was under the assumption that I was going to race on the street or the strip and was thus voiding the warrantee. So whenever something broke, especially after a friggin entire year, I either fixed it myself, or bought something else.

But it seems that *** car owners assume that everything is under some crazy warrantee. Im not trying to flame you bro, but think about what you are asking the company for before you go to court and waste everyone's time.

If I am completely out of line, my bad.
Heres the thing. If I got good use out of it for a full year then yeah its all good. BUT it has never been right from day one. Injen has just strung it along the full year. They just keep saying give it more time, more time for what? so ALL the packing will blow out? BTW Im not wasting anyones time. Im trying to help guys like you out so that when you buy something for your car its not garbage. Trust me its not about the money, just the fact that they are not taking care of this and are still selling junk.

Old 05-16-2005, 03:02 AM
Beat their a$$ homie!

Old 05-16-2005, 04:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes their exhaust blows glass. They said they fixed the problems but the exhaust is still blowing the glass.
I was wondering... Does yours have a fluttering sound... I can't describe it... but it's like there's something flapping in there... I just never really cared about it... I don't think I've ever notice any fiber glass...? I don't know...

Old 05-16-2005, 05:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Write a very professional letter stating all the facts and how the company is moving on your case also add it might be a movement to file a law suit if not solved. All I can say is DETAIL, DETAIL, DETAIL. List everything and how it was handled. Send this letter to them certified mail or FEDEX. This is a real kick in the *** to them and watch how they will call you from now on once they get the letter...

Old 05-16-2005, 11:26 AM
G'z 6MT
BBB "Better Business Bureau"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Taking Injen to small claims court. Please read.