G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Help me turn my car into Fort Knox!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help me turn my car into Fort Knox!

The way the world is today, you cant trust no1. not even your own damn grandma! i saw that old hag eyeing my sh*t.

So i was wondering if any of you kind gentlemen have any suggestions on what to buy or what to do to keep my car secured and safe.

Right now i have a aftermarket alarm with two way pager remote. it has shock sensor and tilt sensor. what else is there? i know theres promixity sensor but ill pass on that one. I have two sets of clubs in my car. A club for the steering wheel and a lock for the brakes.

i have wheel locks on my wheels and im planning to get locks for each one of my lugs. each one a different model just to **** those thieves off more.

also just for the hell of it i put a police card in my windshield that i got from a cop friend although i think this mite **** some ppl off and make them want to key my car. But to offset that i also put a feed the starving kids card next to it so maybe some immigrant thief from some third world contry knows that i care and decides not to break in out of compassion.

i park my car behind three other cars in my driveway so im not worried bout it getting stolen when im at home although it is a b*tch to take out. i also installed a fake survellience camera in view but out of reach and have a 'this area is being monitored' sign.

im going to get a backup battery, fuel cutoff line and hood lock. Im also going to get myself a dog. the biggest baddest pitbull i can find. and have it sleep outside in my driveway.

As for some precautions i take, i never give out my real home address when im getting my car serviced. I always park it in a parking lot when i go out and make sure to ask the attendants if theyre liable if theres any damage or such. I know that their policies are that theyre never liable but i make a big fuss about it so they know i mean business and know to be careful with my car. although that mite **** them off and they probably spit on my car. ill take spit over a dent anyday.

and of course i have full insurance.

ok so what else can i do? besides getting a a garage.

Last edited by abcdefGGGGGG; 06-22-2005 at 03:56 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 03:56 PM
this forum brings me to tears ...

Old 06-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by yellowjacket01
this forum brings me to tears ...
thank you

Old 06-22-2005, 03:58 PM
nice use of no1 instead of no one...a time saver indeed

please tell me that the police card in conjunction with the feed starving kids card is a joke

Old 06-22-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by yellowjacket01
nice use of no1 instead of no one...a time saver indeed

please tell me that the police card in conjunction with the feed starving kids card is a joke
nope. that brilliant idea came straight from me brain

Old 06-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
The only thing I can think of is hire a bodyguard..or should I say Ggaurd.

Old 06-22-2005, 05:09 PM
This place has gotten to the point that there is more useless juvenile grammatically bankrupt drivel here than actual information. D@mn shame.

Old 06-22-2005, 05:16 PM
holy **** dude. I'm pretty sure the alarm will suffice.

calm down. i visit these boards everyday and some of the topics get very repetitive. sorry for trying to bring some humor into these boards.

seacrest out!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This place has gotten to the point that there is more useless juvenile grammatically bankrupt drivel here than actual information. D@mn shame.
Could not have said that better myself. Ten points.

Old 06-22-2005, 05:20 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I hope you are just kidding about your car right? The way you rant, I thought for a moment you drive a Bentley instead of a G35.

What kind of neighborhood you live in, btw. If crime is that bad, the first thing I would do is to get the hell out of that town.

Next, my recommendation is to lock your car up in a storage facility. Come back, say, in three years when your G worths less than a late model Neon. Problem solved.

Old 06-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Haha, it wasn't too bad guys..

Old 06-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Oh but wait...you can always insure with Smith & Wesson. They have a 100% theft proof guarantee...of course you to have to be present so as not to void the warranty.
If you need to be away from your car, you can always hook the electical system to the body panels. This will be a shockingly easy way to protect your car while you are asleep.
Then again...there are some mods you could make to your ride that will make it appear so hideous no one will want it. I am sure some of the other members here can help you out with those.
Good luck...and watch out for granny!

Old 06-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
set up some land mines in the area and ur set

Old 06-22-2005, 06:40 PM
If you take off your wheels whenever you're home and put your car up on blocks I would imagine it would be pretty hard to steal the car. I don't know thieves that bring 4 of their own wheels. Better safe than sorry. Oh, and also remove your steering wheel, and brake rotors.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help me turn my car into Fort Knox!